The University of Education Lahore, also known as UE, is looking for applications for graduate, undergraduate and post-graduate programs for session 2022-23. The students wishing to join UE Lahore must submit application forms before the last date mentioned below. The University of Education UE Lahore Admissions 2022 are open for the programs of BA/BSc/ MBA/BBA/B,Com/B.ed/MA/MSc/M.ed/M.phIl/ph.D and ADP. The advertisement has released by the UE Lahore Admissions 2022 in daily newspaper Pakistan. The complete details of the last date, merit list, offered programs, faculty, eligibility v]criteria, fee structure, entry test schedule and result, contact details, etc., are available in the advertisement. It is a golden chance to get admission to UE Lahore. So do not delay for UE Lahore Admissions 2022.
The University of Education was established in 2002 as the highest seat of learning in teacher education with clear goals and objectives of producing quality teachers of international standards as well. Education University is going to offer admission for the year 2022 for BS MS/M.Phill Ph.D. programs with an immediate effect. Seats for all programs are limited and based on meritorious standards of aspirants.
University of Education UE Admissions
Candidates who are willing to get admission in such highly ranked educational institutions then must choose the desired areas as gonna mention below with each information concerning eligibility criteria and prospectus as well. University of Education UE Latest BS MS Ph.D. Admissions have been started in all campuses as Attock, Bank Road Lahore, DG Khan, Faisalabad, Jauharabad, Lower Mall, Lahore, Multan, Township, and Vehari simultaneously.
UE Lahore Prospectus and Application form
The prospectus and admission form is available at official website www.us.edu.pk of UE. The applicants can access over here and find each and related information about the university.
UE Admission Schedule 2022
Admission Schedule 2022 for BS/B.Ed Morning/Evening
- BS/B.ed secondary/ADP last application date: 19th August 2022
- BS/B.ed secondary/ADP morning 1st maerit list: 23rd August 2022
- Fee submission date after 1st merit list: 25th August 2022
- BS/B.ed Secondary/ADP 2nd merit list: 28th August 2022
- Fee submission date after 2nd merit list: 30th August 2022
- BS/B.ed secondary/ADP evening 1st merit list: 2nd September 2022
- BS/B.ed secondary/ADP morning 3rd merit list: 2nd September 2022
- Fee submission date after evening 1st merit list: 5th September 2022
- Fee submission date after morning 3rd merit list: 5th September 2022
- BS/B.ed secondary/ADP evening 2nd merit list: 8th September 2022
- Fee submission date after evening 2nd merit list: 9th September 2022
- BS/B.ed secondary/ADP evening 3rd merit list: 13th September 2022
- Fee submission date after evening 3rd merit list: 15th September 2022
Admission Schedule 2022 for MS/M.Phil/PhD & MBA Morning/Evening
- MS/M.phil/MBA/ph.D form submission date: 19th August 2022
- Entry test for ph.D: 22nd August 2022
- MS/MBA/M.phil entry test date: 23rd August 2022
- Result date for MS/MBA/ph.D/M.phil: 25th August 2022
- Date of interview for ph.D: 26th August 2022 at 10:00 and report at 09:00 morning
- 1st merit list of MS/M.phil/MBA.ph.D: 30th August 2022
- Fee submission fee after 1st merit list: 01 September 2022
- 2nd merit list of MS/M.phil/ph.D/MBA: 3rd August 2022
- Fee submission date after 2nd merit list: 6th September 2022
- 3rd merit list of MS/MBA/M.phil/ph.D: 8th September 2022
- Fee submission date after 3rd merit list: 9th August 2022
UE Spring/Fall Admission Apply Online
The University of Education Lahore offers Admissions for Spring and Fall semesters. Here we provide online application form for the admissions. Interested candidates who are seeking admissions in BS/B.Ed/MS/M.Phil/Ph.D and MBA programs are welcomed here. UE Latest BS/B.Ed/MS/M.Phill/PhD & MBA Admissions Fall 2022 are announced. Here we have provided an online application form and important Instructions about admission.
University of Education Fee Structure 2022
Here we have mentioned the online Semester wise Fee Structure for all Programs. All the candidates who are seeking Admission fees and all the education expenditures details now can download the complete Fee Structure over here. Applicants click the below-mentioned link to download the fee structure.
B.Ed: Rs. 16590/-
BS: Rs. 22530/-
MS: Rs. 37490/-
Phil: Rs. 57320/-
PhD: Rs. 59470/-
UE Offered Programs
- B.Ed. Secondary (1.5 Years)
- BS Chemistry
- BS Zoology
- BS Mathematics
- BS Information Technology
- BS Botany
- BS Physics
- B.Ed. (Hons)
- BS English
- BS Economics
- B.Ed. (Hons) Special Education
- BS Computer Science
- BS Urdu
- BS History
- MPhil Education
- MPhil Urdu
- MS Mathematics
- MS Physics
- MS Chemistry
- MS Zoology
- MS Botany
- MPhil Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
- MPhil English (Linguistics)
- MS Information Technology
- MS Computer Science
- MPhil Economics
- PhD Zoology
- PhD Chemistry
- PhD Botany
- PhD Physics
- PhD Management Sciences
- PhD Economics
- PhD Urdu
- PhD English (Linguistics)
- PhD Mathematics
Key Instructions For UG & PG programs:
These regulations shall be called the University of Education, Lahore Admission Regulations 2022 for Certificate/Post Graduate Diploma/Bachelor/ Master Degree programs.
Facilities in the University of Education for Students
- Purpose Built Library
- Computer Labs
- Science labs
- Hostel for Boys and Girls
- University of Education Merit Base Scholarships
- Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF)
- Directorate of Public Instruction (DPI)
- Pak Canada Debt Swap Project (PCDSP)
- Admission will be made by the concerned Admission Committee with the approval of the Vice-Chancellor on the recommendation of the concerned Principal/Director.
- There are some reserved seats in addition to merit seats in Certificate/Post Graduate Diploma/Bachelor/Master Degree programs as
- 4% of seats in each degree program at each campus/division are reserved for children/spouse/real brothers or sisters of the University teachers in regular service or retired.
- 4% of seats in each degree program at each campus/division are reserved for children/spouse/real brothers or sisters of the University non-teaching employees in regular service or retired.
- 2% seats are reserved in each degree program at each campus/division for children of martyrs of the Defence Forces or in the absence of this category children of the serving or retired personnel of the Defence Forces to be nominated by GHQ Adjutant General Branch.
- Four seats in each degree program at each campus/division, out of which one seat is reserved for applicants from AJK and three seats for applicants from FATA nominated by the concerned authority.
- 2% of seats in each degree program at each campus/division are reserved for disabled persons certified as such by the Social Welfare Board/DHQ.
- 2% of seats in each Bachelor degree program at each campus/division are reserved for sports for those who have excelled in particular sports.
- The merit will be decided on the basis of the best sportspersons of provincial or district standing to be ascertained by the Sports Committee of the campus/division concerned.
- 2% seats with a minimum of one seat are reserved for the overseas Pakistanis in each degree program at each campus/division college of the University.
- 10 seats, over and above merit seats are reserved for the students from Baluchistan with not more than two seats for one campus/division. In the case of siblings, the number of seats can be increased to a maximum of three at one campus/division.
- The nominations shall be received through the Higher Education Department of the Government of Baluchistan.
- 2% seats in each degree program at each campus/division are reserved for In-service teachers of Government Institutions.
- Admission on reserved seats should fulfil general conditions for admission in the
- University and must satisfy minimum admission criteria, prescribed for each degree program.
- In the case where no application/nomination is received for a reserved quota by the due date (last date for submission of admission application), any such reserved seats will be transferred to the open merit seats.
Candidates seeking admission shall submit the application on the prescribed form, complete in all respects and accompanied by the attested photocopies of the required certificates and documents and shall undertake to abide by all statutes, regulations, and rules framed and instructions issued by the University from time to time.
Applications incomplete in any respect or not supported by the required certificates, documents etc. or received after the last date fixed for the submission of applications for admission shall not be entertained.
General Admission Criteria:-
A student who has been rusticated/expelled or whose entry in any other university/UE campus/UE division/ UE affiliated college was banned for any reason whatsoever at any time during his academic career or has been involved in the criminal case of moral turpitude, shall not be admitted to any program unless the Syndicate allows admission of such candidates on the recommendations of the University Admission Committee. Every student is required to submit his/her undertaking for the same. University of Education UE BS MS M.Phill PhD Admissions 2022
The candidates seeking admission in more than one-degree programs will be dealt with in accordance with HEC criteria.
UE Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Only those candidates shall be eligible for admission who have complete results available on or before the closing date for admission application.
- No student has received any major penalty in a disciplinary case and obtains admission in any other degree.
- The marks obtained in the semester system at two years Bachelor Program will be multiplied by 0.85.
Calculation of Merit:
- Entry after 12 years of Education
(% of SSC)*0.3 + (% of HSSC)*0.7
- Entry after 14 years of Education(% of SSC)*0.25 + (% of HSSC)*0.25 +(% of BA/BSc)*0.5
- For M.Ed(% of SSC)*0.15 + (% of HSSC)*0.15 +(% of BA/BSc)*0.2 + (% of BEd)*0.5
- The candidates with the 3rd division in the last examination will not be considered for admission.
- In general, three merit/waiting lists shall be prepared.
- Merit/waiting list shall be notified by the Office of the Registrar after getting approval from the Vice-Chancellor.
- A candidate who was offered admission in the 1st or 2nd merit list but was unable to pay dues within the stipulated period may be reconsidered in the 3rd merit list.
- The Vice-Chancellor may allow the admission of the candidates who were offered admission in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd merit list but were unable to pay the dues/fee in the stipulated period provided the seats are still available.
- Such a request for admission shall be routed through the concerned Principal/Director within one month from the commencement of classes.
- The University reserves the right to cancel the admission of a student at any time who is found to have obtained his/her admission by making any false statement or concealing a material fact, as well as, whose admission is found to be in violation of admission regulations.
- The cancellation of admission will follow the same process as the award of admission.
- The University reserves the right to rectify any typographical or clerical mistake at any time in the admission lists etc without incurring any liability.
- The concerned Principal/Director shall be authorized to take such action under intimation to the Registrar Office.
- Where there is more than one applicant with an equal score on the merit list, all such students will be granted admission without any regard to the number of seats.
- The selected candidates will be required to pay their dues according to the approved schedule, failing which the offer of admission shall stand cancelled.
University of Education UE Latest BS MS/M.Phill PhD Spring Admissions Fall 2022 Apply Online
Requirement of MS/MPhil
There should be at least two relevant full-time faculty members holding doctoral degrees to launch MS/M.Phil program in a campus/division.
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 in the semester system or 2nd division in the annual system in MA/MSc/BS/Equivalent degree.
- The applicants shall be required to take UE Entry Test and secure a minimum score of 60%. .
Apply Procedure of UE Admission
Before the advertisement, the Board of Studies shall ascertain the number of seats and facilities available in consultation with the Principal/Director of the concerned campus/division. University of Education UE BS MS M.Phill PhD Admissions 2022 Apply Online. The admission application shall be submitted to the concerned Principal/Director. Merit shall be determined on the basis of the following criteria:
- Academic qualifications 40 marks
- Subject Based Test to be conducted 50 marks (mandatory to pass the minimum passing score shall be 25 out of 50)
- Interview 10 marks (mandatory to pass; the minimum passing score shall be 5 out of 10)
- There shall be an MS/M.Phil Committee of the concerned campus/ division to be notified by the Registrar after the approval of the Vice-Chancellor.
- All faculty members with doctoral degrees in the relevant field shall be members of the committee.
- In case there are less than four doctoral degree faculty members in a campus/division, two senior-most faculty members will become members of the Committee.
- This Committee shall process the admissions for the MS/M.Phil programs.
- The MS/M.Phil Committee shall recommend for provisional admission to the Vice-Chancellor, through concerned Principal/Director, a list of candidates who fulfil the prescribed criteria.
- The selected candidates shall pay their dues, as prescribed by the UE, before the due date, failing which the admission offered shall stand cancelled.
- The in-service applicants must hand in a copy of the NOC from their respective departments/institutions along with the admission form.
What is the last date to apply for UE Lahore Admissions 2022?
The last day to apply for UE admission (Online or by hand) is 19th August 2022. The University Of Education Lahore has declared admission for the session 2022.
How do I register for UE online?
If you go to the UE website www.ue.edu.ph Click the Admissions tab and then go to the Admissions tab and click “Enroll online”. Step 2. Log in with your reference number as well as your last.
Is UE a government University?
The University of Education ( UE) is a research-based public university located in a residential region in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
What are UE application fees?
After submitting your application forms and the requirements, adhere to the directions on the application form regarding how to pay the P400. 00 application fee.
Contact Details of UE Lahore
Address: College road township block C phase 1 johar town Lahore Punjab 54770 Pakistan
Location: Lahore Pakistan
You Might Also Like
- Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2022 Apply Online Last Date
- NTS GAT General Test Result 2022 Online Test Preparation and...
- PM Laptop Scheme 2022 Phase IV-V Registration Online Last Da...
- Sindh Teaching Interns Jobs 2022 Apply Online Last Date Inte...
- NTS GAT General Test Schedule 2022 Registration Form
- Government Servants BPS Pay Scales Salaries in Pakistan
- NEDUET Entry Test Preparation 2022 Subject Wise Mcqs Test
- AIOU BS B.Ed Admission 2022 Form Download Online and Last Da...
- Kinnaird College for Women Admission Entry Test 2022 Merit L...
- Join Pak Navy Jobs 2022 For Girls and Women Online Registrat...