Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University Larkana Sindh is going to offer admissions for BSN(Generic) & Post RN B.Sc Nursing for the year of 2018. Applications forms are invited from interested candidates from all districts of Pakistan including Federal Capital. SMBBMU is recognized by HEC & Pakistan Nursing Council. Such institution is specialized in healthcare courses as nursing and paramedics as well.Those aspirants who are willing to get admission for the year of 2018-2020 then apply for such admissions before the closing date respectively.
- For BSN Generic Candidates who secured 50% marks in intermediate or equivalent with Age limit 17-25 years.
- For RN B.Sc Nursing 3 years Diploma general nursing.
- 4th year midwifery/01 year specialization .
- Valid Registration in Pakistan Nursing Council.
- Two year post basic clinical experience
- Departmental NOC for Government employees.
SMBBMU Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Medical University Nursing Admissions 2018
- HSSC A-level or equivalent certificate.
- Matric Marks Certificate
- Domicile of Candidate & Father/Mother on P-1 Form
- PRC Form C of Candidate
- CNIC/Form B for Under 18 Years Candidate
- CNIC of Father Mother or Guardian.
- Six passport size photographs
- Valid PNC Registration
- General Nursing/Diploma Pass Certificate & marks sheet
- Departmental NOC for Government Employees
- Two year clinical experience certificate.
How to Apply?
Applicants from completely filled along with photo copies of required documents duly attested by 17 or above grade officer should reach directorate of admission SMBBMU at CMC Larkana through any courier service within due date.No application shall be received by hand.
Original Receipt of online payment of Rs.500/- non-refundable in A/C#025938583110003444 paid in any branch of MCB Bank.
Last Date to Apply:
Deadline to apply over SMBBMU Admissions is 10th February,2018.
We have provided over here complete information about such admission from primary level till final as well.One good thing for students is that such renowned institution programs are being offered for all Pakistani nationals.This is tremendous opportunity for those students who havn’t get admissions in other nursing colleges or universities as well.So avail it as soon as possible before getting too late.