We are please to inform you that US Fulbright Scholarships have been fall for Pakistani Master & PhD students. Fulbright is the flagship program of the U.S Department of State. The Fulbright-HEC Phd scholarship is funded by the Govt of Pakistan and manged by the United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan(USEFP) under Fulbright policies and regulations. The Fulbright scholarship funds graduate study in the United States for a Master’s or PhD degree. It is designed to award Pakistani citizens the opportunity to study for a Master’s or PhD degree program at a US university.
US Fulbright Scholarship 2022 Important Date
Last Date Submission: 11th October 2022
Test Schedule: Last Week of October 2022
US Fulbright Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
The Fulbright grant fund include the participant’s tuition, required textbooks, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance, and also facilitates them for the visa process. This is national program. However, women, people with disabilities, and students from FATA, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan, Balochistan, Northern Sindh and Southern Punjab are especially encouraged to apply. The Fulbright Program has finally opened its application process for Pakistani citizens and students looking to pursue a Masters or a doctorate degree at a US university beginning in fall of 2022 accordingly.
US Fulbright Scholarship 2022 For Master & PhD students in Pakistan|Advertisement
US Fulbright Scholarship 2022 Last Date
The core Fulbright Scholarship Program sends 800 U.S. faculty and professionals abroad each year. Grantees lecture and conduct research in a wide variety of academic and professional fields. The Fulbright Program is sponsored by the United States Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. Under a cooperative agreement with the Bureau, the Council for International Exchange of Scholars (CIES) assists in the administration of the Fulbright Scholar Program for faculty and professionals.
Interview Schedule US Fulbright Scholarship 2022
In Pakistan, this program is administered by USEFP. Applicants must meet all of the following requirements-unless specific exemptions are stated in individual country or award descriptions. Requirements: U.S. citizenship, a PhD or equivalent professional/terminal degree, college or university teaching experience, foreign language proficiency and sound physical and mental health. Applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin and/or physical impairment.
Eligibility Criteria US Fulbright Scholarship
- Permanent citizens of Pakistan with strong academic histories, residing and working in Pakistan and committed to returning and serving Pakistan
- For Master:- Persons who have a completed 16 years of formal education. Recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply except for MBA applicants
- For PhD:- Persons with 18 years of formal education. It is highly recommended that candidates have work experience in teaching, research and or the public sector in Pakistan
- All disciplines except for clinical medicine are eligible to apply. However, energy, water, agriculture, health and education are priority areas.
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required as according to the new scoring system, minimum scores of 138 in the verbal and 136 in the quantitative sections are required..
- The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) will be required for short-listed applicants.
- Persons with a dual U.S/Pakistani nationality, or those having a spouse, or child over 18 years of age who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, are ineligible.
Individuals who hold dual U.S./Pakistani nationality or have a fiance, spouse, or parent older than 18 who is or was a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.Employees of the Fulbright organization and the U.S. Department of State, USAID, their spouses and siblings, children, finances, and their dependents and parents. People who are currently taking classes at a university in America. The United States or on a residence visa for work or study. Plagiarism, fraudulent publication, or any other false information could disqualify any participant in the program.
How to Apply?
Procedure to apply over US Fulbright Scholarship 2022 Master & PhD is concerned as One must ready complete Application with all the required documents must be submitted online. Paper Applications will not be considered. Plagiarism and misrepresentation in an application can lead to disqualification at any stage of the program.
You Might Also Like
- China CRBC HEC Scholarships 2022 in Pakistan Apply Online
- Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Scholarship Scheme 2022 Eligi...
- Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2022 Apply Online Last Date Tes...
- Free International and National Scholarships For Pakistani S...
- 75 National Top Talent Scholarships 2022 Last Date in World&...
- Commonwealth Scholarships 2022 Eligibility Criteria Apply On...
- HEC Foreign Scholarships 2022 for PhD Apply Online
- HEC PhD Scholarship 2022 For US Universities Criteria Progra...
- USAID HEC Scholarships 2022 for Female Apply Online
- Falak Sufi Scholarship 2022 for Master’s Program NYU Apply...