SZABIST offering need based scholarships 2022 for students of various programs mention in advertisements. Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Institute of Sciences and Technology (SZABIST) is inviting the applications from the candidates for offering need based scholarships programs. The university is offering these scholarships to the aspirants of all degree programs except the candidates of PhD and external programs.
As part of our social responsibility, SZABIST has developed a robust financial assistance program. Through this program, financial assistance is bifurcated in to Fee concession, and scholarships. These scholarships are offered through SZABIST resources and those in collaboration with external donor agencies. Below is the list of scholarship presently available at SZABIST.
- SZABIST Need-Based
- SZABIST Merit-Based
- Pak-USAID-funded Merit & Need-Based
- Sindh Endowment Fund
- Balochistan Endowment Fund
- Prime Minister’s National ICT R&D Fund
- National Grassroots ICT Research Initiative (NGIRI)
- NTS- Need-Based
- Khairpur District
- Ihsan Trust Qarz-e-Hasna Facility
- Various Community / Sponsored Scholarships
- Students of all degree programs except of PhD and external programs are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The candidates having CGPA of more than 2.0 are eligible to apply.
- The candidates whose annual family income is not more than Rs 650,000 are eligible.
1. The applicant must be a Pakistani Nationality Holder.
2. Financial assistance & scholarships are available for study at undergraduate & graduate level in the prescribed disciplines at the selected 31 Pakistani universities and degree awarding institutions
- Agricultural & Veterinary Sciences
- Business Administration
- Social Sciences
- Engineering & Tech.
How to Apply?
Applicants who interested to apply get online application form.
Apply Registration Online Form
Comprehensive scholarship offered under this program provides funds for the following expenses:
- Tuition Fee
- Other Academics Costs
Application Form submission:
- For Karachi Campus: External Relations and Financial Assistance (ERFA) department, 90 campus.
- For Islamabad Campus: ERFA department, Admin block, ground floor.
- Important Note: These scholarships are only for the students of Islamabad and Karachi.
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application forms till
July 31st, 2022.
You Might Also Like
- RTS Tamer Pakistan Scholarship 2022 Application Form Downloa...
- USAID HEC Scholarships 2022 for Female Apply Online
- HEC Scholarships 2022 for Postgraduate MS MPhil Students
- Sindh School Education Foundation Scholarship 2022 Applicati...
- SBP Bank Merit Scholarship Scheme 2022 for Employee’s ...
- SBP Merit Based Scholarship Scheme 2022 Application Form Dow...
- PM Laptop Scheme Registration Online Eligibility
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022 Batch III Appl...
- US Fulbright Scholarship 2022 For Master & Phd Pakistan...
- Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Program CMMS PEEF 2022 Appl...