The government of Sindh announced the scholarship for the candidate of 8th grade. The students who are studying in 8th class are eligible for application submission. Applications are invited from the merit study students of 8th class of school being running by the School Education and Literacy department. Sindh Education department announced the scholarship for the candidates to complete their primary educations sufficiently. This scholarship is offering the academic 2020-21 years under their phase of Sindh school and educations scholarship program SSESP. The eligible candidates apply on a given scholarship before the closing date.
- Jobs Date: 17th February 2020.
- Last Date: 25th March 2020.
- Test Date: Announced Soon.
The Sindh School Education Foundation Scholarship Program is announced in districts of Sukkur, Larkana, Shaheed Benazirabad, Hyderabad, and Mirpurkhas. The candidates who are currently studying in the 8th class in Education and Literacy Department, GoS are eligible for application submission. The students must have the Sindh residency and have the domicile or B form of Sukkur, Larkana, Shaheed Benazirabad, Hyderabad, and Mirpurkhas Districts.
Sindh School Education Foundation Scholarship Program 2020-21 Download Application Form
The application process is briefly described below. Applicants must follow the application process and apply for the given Scholarship. After the application submission applicants will call for a general test or entry test. This test comprises on MCQs and short answers questions. The test consists of English (33%), Math (34%) and Science (33%) subjects. Candidate can prepare their Scholarship test form this page.
- Applicants download the application form, the application form is available above.
- Candidates must download the challan slip, and challan slip must be pay in any branch of National Bank or Habib Bank.
- The Challan slip fee is Rs. 500/- to account title Akhuwat NJV Operational Fund.
- Payslip (challan slip) must be attached along with the application form.
- The registration form must be duly filled and must provide the exact and correct info to the department.
- The documents required are, duly filled application form, challan form paid slip, 8 passport size pictures must be submitted to the in hard form to NJV Higher Secondary School.
- If an application form is not duly filled or not meet the eligibility criteria of the scholarship such form will be rejected.
You Might Also Like
- BUMHS Faculty Development Overseas Scholarship 2020
- Pakistan Engineering Council PEC Scholarship 2020
- Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2020
- MORA Scholarship for Minorities 2020 Application form Downlo...
- Dalda foundation scholarship 2020 Application form Download ...
- HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2020 Apply Online Students of...
- Lahore College of Intellectuals & Cadets LCIC Scholarsh...
- PM Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Bise Sargodha Board Employees Children’s Scholarship 2020 ...
- Balochistan Worker Welfare Fund Talent Scholarships 2019-202...