The government of Sindh announced the scholarship for the candidate of 8th grade. The students who are studying in 8th class are eligible for application submission. Applications are invited from the merit study students of 8th class of school being running by the School Education and Literacy department. Sindh Education department announced the scholarship for the candidates to complete their primary educations sufficiently. This scholarship is offering the academic 2021 years under their phase of Sindh school and educations scholarship program SSESP. The eligible candidates apply on a given scholarship before the closing date.
- Jobs Date:
17th February 2021.
- Last Date:
25th March 2021.
- Test Date: Announced Soon.
Latest Dates Will be Announced Soon
[Apply Now on Sindh School Education Foundation Scholarship 2021]
The Sindh School Education Foundation Scholarship Program is announced in districts of Sukkur, Larkana, Shaheed Benazirabad, Hyderabad, and Mirpurkhas. The candidates who are currently studying in the 8th class in Education and Literacy Department, GoS are eligible for application submission. The students must have the Sindh residency and have the domicile or B form of Sukkur, Larkana, Shaheed Benazirabad, Hyderabad, and Mirpurkhas Districts.
Sindh School Education Foundation Scholarship Program 2021 Download Application Form
The application process is briefly described below. Applicants must follow the application process and apply for the given Scholarship. After the application submission applicants will call for a general test or entry test. This test comprises on MCQs and short answers questions. The test consists of English (33%), Math (34%) and Science (33%) subjects. Candidate can prepare their Scholarship test form this page.
- Applicants download the application form, the application form is available above.
- Candidates must download the challan slip, and challan slip must be pay in any branch of National Bank or Habib Bank.
- The Challan slip fee is Rs. 500/- to account title Akhuwat NJV Operational Fund.
- Payslip (challan slip) must be attached along with the application form.
- The registration form must be duly filled and must provide the exact and correct info to the department.
- The documents required are, duly filled application form, challan form paid slip, 8 passport size pictures must be submitted to the in hard form to NJV Higher Secondary School.
- If an application form is not duly filled or not meet the eligibility criteria of the scholarship such form will be rejected.
You Might Also Like
- MUST and HEC Need Based Scholarships Program 2021 Download A...
- SBP Bank Merit Scholarship Scheme 2021 for Employee’s ...
- Pakistan Scottish Scholarships Scheme 2021 Online Applicatio...
- HEC China CRBC Scholarships 2021 in Pakistan Apply Online
- HEC Scholarship For China University Master PhD Programs 202...
- Punjab CM Scholarships 2021 PEEF for International Phd Apply...
- HEC Scholarships 2021 for Postgraduate MS MPhil Students
- Commonwealth Scholarships 2021 Eligibility Criteria Apply On...
- HEC Commonwealth PhD Scholarships UK 2021 Apply Online
- HEC Scholarships 2021 For Intermediate FA FSc ICS ICOM Baloc...