The Sindh Endowment Fund (SEF) Scholarships is a program governed by the Government of Sindh to establish opportunities for the bright boys and girls students. Govt. of Sindh is providing scholarship to support the poor and meritorious student of Sindh seeking education in Institution of Higher Education. If you meet the criteria which is mentioned below then you should apply for Sindh Endowment Fund (SEF) Scholarships program for the seeking of advantages of this program.
Scholarships are available for below given disciplines.
- Business Administration
- Information Technology
- Medical (MBBS, BDS)
Sindh Endowment Fund (SEF) Scholarships 2019 Apply Online Application Form
Names of Institutions:
- Mehran University of Engineering &Technology. (MUET), Jamshoro
- Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences (LUMHS), Jamshoro
- Quaid-e-Awam University of Engineering, Science & Technology, Shaheed Benazirabad
- Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Karachi
- Institute of Business Management (IOBM), Karachi
- Jinnah Sindh Medical University Karachi
- lqra University Karachi
- Aga Khan University, Karachi
- Shaheed Zulfiqar All Bhutto Institute of Science & Technology (SZABIST), Karachi, Larkana. Hyderabad & Islamabad
- Isra University Hyderabad
- Sindh University Jamshoro (only for BBA/MBA)
- National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences (FAST), Karachi
- Dow University of Medical Health & Science, Karachi
- NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi
- People’s Medical College for Girls, Shaheed Benazirabad
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Medical University. Larkana
- institute of Business Administration (IBA), Sukkur
- Ghulam Muhammad Mahar Medical College, Sukkur
- Lahore University of Management Science (LUMS). Lahore
- University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore
- National University of Science & Technology (NUST), Islamabad
- Quaid-e•Azam University Islamabad (only for BBA/MBA)
- Ghulam [shad Khan Institute of Science & Technology, District Sawabi, NWFP
- Ziauddin Medical University, Karachi
- New Port University, Karachi
- Liaquat College of Medicine & Dentistry, Karachi
- Al-Tibri Medical College, Isra University, Karachi4
- Sindh University Dadu Campus (only for BBA/MBA)
Eligibility of Sindh Endowment Fund (SEF) Scholarships Program;
- Applicant should hold the domicile of Sindh Province.
- It is necessary for a candidate to be enrolled in the session of 2016 in the existing list of Universities and Colleges.
- Those candidates who‘s parents or guardians’ yearly income should not more than Rs. 750,000/-. They should bring attestation certificate from the concerned assistant commissioner revenue for their income.
- 5% quota is reserved for the children of Govt Primery, Secondary and Higher Secondary school’s teacher
- 2% quota is reserved for the children of Sindh Secretariat
How to Apply:
- Download application form
- Read it carefully and fills in dully with all respects
- Attach all the required documents written in the application form
- Interested and willing students are required to apply by sending the application along with educational copies should be enclosed and sent to the said address.
- Candidates have to pay the Pay Order of Rs.100/ in favor of Additional Secretary (Endowment), Educational & Literacy Department, Govt of Sindh, issued by any branch.
- Applications after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
- Information provided wrong or incomplete so the forms will be stand rejected.