The Government of Punjab has launched the PEEF Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship (SSMS). This program is offered for the master level and will be granted scholarships for Master level educations at the top ranked universities across the world. The Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship (SSMS) put emphasis on the meritorious students of Punjab while allocating a special quota for the aspirants of other federating units of Pakistan as well. This program is being offered by the PEEF (Punjab Educational Endowment Fund) and is for those who are currently enrolled in a master’s level program in academic year 2022.
Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship (SSMS) 2022 Eligibility Criteria Apply Last Date
- Secured at least 60% marks or minimum 2.5 CGPA in B.A/B.Sc/BBA(Hons)/BS (Hons) and B.Com(hons) held in 2022/2016/2022 (annual) in Punjab.
- Students who have passed BA/B.Sc./BSc (Hons)/BCS/BBA (Hons)/B.Com (Hons) 2022 (04 year program) and are studying in MS/M.Phil program are eligible to apply.
- Students who already have secured M.A./M.Sc. Degree are not eligible for PEEF Master Level Scholarship.
- Students enrolled in Fall session and morning/afternoon/evening/weekend regular program (where applicable) are also eligible to apply PEEF-SSMS Master’s Level Scholarship.
- Declared monthly income parents (from all resources) is equal to or less than Rs.75,000/-
- Age (at the time of application) should not be more than 28 years.
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year.
- Not a beneficiary of Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2022.
- Applicants have to appear before the Scholarship Awarding Committee according to the Schedule and venue notified (later on)
- Existing permanent and regular faculty members of public sector teaching educational institutions of Pakistan are not eligible to apply for Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships (SSMS).
- PEEF will reimburse the tuition fees, payment of tuition fees (as per the terms of SSMS Master’s level scholarship policy)
- PEEF will also pay scholarship stipend to the selected scholars at the following rates.
- Day scholar Rs. 3,000/- per month.
- Boarder Rs. 5,000/- per month.
- Preference shall be given to the students having Punjab domicile, however a special quota has also been allocated for other provinces including AJK, Gilgit Baltistan (GB), FATA and ICT.
- To get admission in the University and apply for Visa is the responsibility of applicant. Decision of the Scholarship Selection Committee shall be final.
- PEEF reserves the right to reject any application or call off the whole selection process without assigning any reason.
- Manager International Scholarships (Monday to Friday during office hours from 8am to 4pm) Cell: 0303.8863308 I Tel Office: 042-99260051-4 Ext.:140
How to Apply:
- On the official website launched for PEEF, you can apply easily.
SSMS Master Level Scholarship Application Form:- Download
Last Date For the Submission of Application:-
- The last date for the submission of the application is
30th November 2022. For further updated information make sure your frequent visits over here.
You Might Also Like
- BEEF Matric to Master Level Scholarship 2022 Application For...
- RTS Tamer Pakistan Scholarship 2022 Application Form Downloa...
- USAID HEC Scholarships 2022 for Female Apply Online
- HEC Scholarships 2022 for Postgraduate MS MPhil Students
- Al-Bahria Institute of Lahore BS/ Undergraduate Admissions 2...
- Sindh School Education Foundation Scholarship 2022 Applicati...
- SBP Bank Merit Scholarship Scheme 2022 for Employee’s ...
- SBP Merit Based Scholarship Scheme 2022 Application Form Dow...
- PM Laptop Scheme Registration Online Eligibility
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022 Batch III Appl...