Pakistan Science Foundation has invited applications for the Science Talent Farming Scheme STFS. All the talented students who want to continue their education in science they must apply. Students who have passed 10th class examination in science subjects they are eligible to apply for the scholarship. All the candidates who score as per eligibility criteria Science Aptitude Test they will be short listed. Applicants must apply before the last date to appear for the screening test.
28th January 2022
Pakistan Science Foundation an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Science and Technology invites application for selection of 5th Batch of 300 young students under Science Talent Farming Scheme. The talented students passionate towards Science education who wish to adopt scientific career will be selected and trained to become future eminent scientists. It is golden opportunity for those students who recently pass the matric exam. Candidate who are eligibility to apply should submit their application to the CTS because CTS will conduct the test for those applicants who are eligible for Science Talent Farming Scheme STFS 2022.
The project has been conceived by Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF) under “Pakistan Vision 2025” program of Government of Pakistan. Initially, an amount of Rs.1.00 billion was allocated under Public Service Development Program (PSDP) by Ministry of Planning, Development and Reform (MoPDR) for “Science Talent Farming Scheme (STFS)”. The scheme was envisioned to be implemented through the collaborative effort of relevant existing institutions and Science enthusiasts in the public and private sector. Main goals of STFS are;
- Attracting youth towards Science in early years of education.
- Developing a competitive knowledge economy through value addition.
- Improving the quality of Science and technology education particularly in the Natural Sciences and Mathematics for students of Govt schools.
Science Talent Farming Scheme STFS 2022 CTS Application Form
- Students who have passed the 10th class examination SSC in 2022 only from pure government sector schools are eligible to apply.
- Students scoring minimum 60% overall marks and 70% marks in science subjects viz Biology/Computer Sciences, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
- Attested copies of the Matric result card, B-form, and domicile certificate of the student or father domicile must be attached.
- Proof of the pure government school must be provided
- Private, semi-government or any other type of school are not eligible as per STFS.
Salient facilities for selected students:
- Monthly scholarship Rs.10,000 per month.
- Study visits to S&T Organization Universities/Labs.
- Undertaking research projects from first year under the mentor-ship of University Professors.
- Initial screening will be done on the basis of score as per eligibility criteria.
- Science Aptitude Test
- Paper based I.Q Test
- Interview/presentation on innovative ideas.
- Seats will be allocated as per federal government quota system.
- 30 seats are reserved for toppers of the BISE’s exams for which nominations will be called separately from their relevant boards.
You Might Also Like
- RTS Tamer Pakistan Scholarship 2022 Application Form Downloa...
- USAID HEC Scholarships 2022 for Female Apply Online
- HEC Scholarships 2022 for Postgraduate MS MPhil Students
- Sindh School Education Foundation Scholarship 2022 Applicati...
- SBP Bank Merit Scholarship Scheme 2022 for Employee’s ...
- SBP Merit Based Scholarship Scheme 2022 Application Form Dow...
- PM Laptop Scheme Registration Online Eligibility
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022 Batch III Appl...
- US Fulbright Scholarship 2022 For Master & Phd Pakistan...
- Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Program CMMS PEEF 2022 Appl...