We are Pleased to inform the employees of State Bank of Pakistan(SBP)either regular/retired or deceased that Central Bank is giving tremendous opportunity to your Children in the field of education in form of financial assistance or Scholarship as well.Scholarships are going to disburse on Intermediate Graduation Post Graduation level respectively.This shall be purely on meritorious basis.Financial Assistance shall be awarded on Merit Scholarship Scheme 2019 basis. SBP Merit Based Scholarship Eligibility Procedure last date to apply being provided below as well.
- OG-2 Level Employees childrens either retired deceased or regular shall be eligible against such scholarship.
- Intermediate,Graduation,Post Graduation and Diploma of all fields.
Candidates shall be taken under consideration of Recongized institutions by HEC IBCC NAVTCC PMDC TEVTA etc.
- Intermediate: RS.55,00/- Per Month
- Graduation: RS.7,000/- Per Month
- Post Graduation: RS.10,000 Per Month
SBP Merit Based Scholarship Scheme 2019 Download Application Form
- SBP Employees Children must Passed the examination of matric of the year 2017.
- GPA/CGPA Format must be given in grades or in the mark sheets as well.
- Candidates passed their O/A level exam under the Cambridge respectively.
- Candidates availing already any scholarship shall not be eligible.
- Diploma must contain the period of at least 6 months as well.
- Under such Scheme not more than one scholarship could be availed.
- Candidates have to submitt their progressive reports regularly otherwise scholarship will be barred.
- If candidates fails or drop out form the enrolled programe the scholarship shall be redeemed as well.
Procedure to Apply:
Eligible Candidates can get scholarship form form the State Bank of Pakistan Website www.sbp.org.pk and may send it in the Head office before the due date of 25th May,2019.