State Bank of Pakistan has announced Merit Scholarship Scheme for the Children of retired Employees who are working at the OG-2 Level. SBP Merit Scholarship is offered for the Intermediate, Graduate and Post Graduate levels. All the Students who are eligible they should apply for the announced Scholarship Scheme.
Scholarship Monthly Stipend:
- For Intermediate Students Rs. 6160/month
- For Graduate Students Rs. 7840/month
- For Post Graduate Students Rs. 11200/month
- 200 Scholarships for Intermediate
- 100 Scholarship for Graduate
- Unlimited Scholarship for Post Graduate
Last Date to Apply: 15 March 2021
State Bank 0f Pakistan Banking Services Corporation Bring the Scholarship program for their employee’s children if you are the eligible person then you must apply because this opportunity is launched for you only and you must avail this opportunity. State Bank 0f Pakistan Banking Services Corporation (SBP BSC) offers financial assistance by way of Merit Scholarship to the talented and meritorious children of its serving / Retired / Deceased Employees (up to OG 2 level) who are pursuing their studies at Intermediate, Graduation and Post-Graduation levels.
You Must read the complete eligibility criteria and if you are eligible then you must follow the applying procedure and get the paid scholarship. Applications for the grant of scholarships under the merit scholarship Scheme 2021-21 are invited from eligible candidates on the prescribed form.
SBP Bank Merit Scholarship Scheme 2021 for Employee’s Children Application Form
Key Features of SBP BSC Merit Scholarship Scheme 2021-21
Basic Eligibility of Students:
Children of all SBP BSC employees (serving/retired / decease), up to OG-2level
Courses of Study:
Intermediate, Graduation, and Post-Graduation levels and diplomas (of minimum
6 months duration)
The award of scholarship for Intermediate graduation post-graduation courses and diplomas will be considered for only those students who have taken admission In one of the Colleges/ Universities/ Degree Awarding institutions and Technical Training Institutes duly recognized by the relevant authority (HEC – BIEK – BISE – IBCe – NAVTTC. PEC – PMDC – TEVTA etc.)
Amount of Scholarship/Stipend
Level of Study/ Stipend Per month (Rs.)
Intermediate/ Rs. 5,500/month
Graduation/ Rs. 7,000/month
Post-Graduation/ Rs. 10,000/month
Children of all SBP-BSC employees (serving/retired/deceased) up to OG-2 level who passed their last exams (Matriculation/ O-leve1/ Intermediate/A-level/Graduation) during the calendar year
2021 with a minimum “B” grade Of at least 60.% marks are eligible.
The scholarship will be granted to the candidates in order of merit In accordance with the prescribed quota for each course,
Scholarships under this scheme cannot be Claimed again for the same level Of course.
Disbursement of scholarship foe each subsequent year/semester
Interested employees/ex-employee of SBP BSC up to OG-2 level or their spouses (In case of deceased employees) whose children meet the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply to the concerned office of State Bank of Pakistan Banking Services Corporation. latest by 5-6-2019. Application Forms may be downloaded either from the BSP website or directly obtained from the Employee Benefits Unit of relevant field offices/Employee Benefits Division of General Services Department SBP BSC Head Office Karachi or download from this page.
You Might Also Like
- PEEF Scholarships 2021 for Intermediate/Graduation Online Ap...
- KP Merit Scholarships 2021 Test Online Prep Results Students...
- HEC Azerbaijan Master PhD Scholarship 2021 For Pakistani Stu...
- OGDCL Intermediate Scholarships For Balochistan Students
- Pakistan Scottish Scholarships Scheme 2021 Online Applicatio...
- SBP Merit Based Scholarship Scheme 2021 Application Form Dow...
- HEC China CRBC Scholarships 2021 in Pakistan Apply Online
- HEC Scholarship For China University Master PhD Programs 202...
- HEC Scholarships 2021 For Intermediate FA FSc ICS ICOM Baloc...
- PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2021 Registration Online