Punjab Workers Welfare Bard PWW is an organization that provides many services to the youth belonging to poor and low-income families. Recently it announced a fund named Punjab Workers Welfare Board Scholarships 2023, which covers several services free of cost for eligible candidates. The specialty of this scholarship is that under this scholarship, the children of workers will get accessible educational facilities in top-rated schools and colleges in the province. Punjab Workers Welfare Board Scholarships 2023. This scholarship is also called PWWF Pakistan Workers Welfare Fund. The selected candidates will be given all educational expenses under this Punjab Workers Welfare Board Scholarships whether they study in the district, divisional, public, or all centers of excellence. The candidates can submit applications within the application form and necessary documents online at the official website of WWF. So the candidates must submit applications within the due date for Punjab Workers Welfare Board Scholarships 2023.
PWWF Portal Login
We are Pleased to inform the candidates who belong to the mediocre class and labor as well that Punjab Worker Welfare Board has announced multiple financial scholarships for them to meet their basic educational expenses at College and Universities as well. Applications are accepted at the offices of the District Officers Labour / Assistant Mines Labour Welfare Commissioners. After verification of applications by the local Labour officer or Mines Labour Welfare Officer, cases are put before the relevant District or Regional Scrutiny Committee. Punjab Workers Welfare Board PWWB is a corporate entity established through a notification by the Government of Punjab under the Workers Welfare Fund Ordinance, 1971. Complete Information about the eligibility Criteria procedure and last date to apply being mentioned over here. So visit pwwf portal login portal and submit applications.
Covering of Workers Welfare Board Scholarships 2023
All student expenses such as transport costs, university or college fees/admission fees/exam costs, library fees, laboratory fees/ hostel charges, and others are to be borne by the Punjab Workers Welfare Board.
Punjab Workers Welfare Scholarship Important Date
- Announcement Date: 25 August 2022
- Last Date Submission: 30th November 2023
Workers Welfare Board Scholarship Form 2023
The Education Section of PWWF is providing free of cost quality education under matric and post metric to workers’ children of Industrial Workers of Islamabad based Industries, which includes admission fee, tuition fee, books, stationery, uniform and pick & drop facility to the students up to under-matric level.
PWWB Talent Scholarship 2023 Form Download
- Copy of the National Identity Card of the worker assayed from the company.
- Copy of the certificate of establishment of a factory or establishment under Factories Act 1934. Or West Pakistan Shops & Establishment Ordinance 1969 as certified by the company.
- A copy of the Factory Card has been endorsed to the Employer.
- Photocopy of Social Security Card (R-5) or EOBI Card attested by the Employer.
- Letter of appointment duly attested by the Employer, or the certificate of service in its original with all the employment contract details.
- A copy of the student card is signed by the head or designated officer of the institution.
- A copy of the CNIC of the student and Family Registration Certificate for the worker granted by NADRA and endorsed by the company.
- A certificate of enrollment is granted by the principal or designated officer of the institution.
- If the educational institution is not other than a government-run public sector college or university, Then a copy of the notice of registration or affiliation of the institution affiliated in that Government / Directorate / HEC / Board (as the situation might be).
- A statement by the pupil of Stamp Paper (Rs.20/-) authenticated through the Oath Commissioner, bearing the commitment to pay back all expenses related to the course of study if a student leaves the educational program at a mid or incomplete stage of the particular class or program.
Punjab Workers Welfare Board Talent Scholarships
While admission fee, tuition fee, transport charges, hostel / messing charges, registration fee, examination fee, library fee, Lab fee, Computer fee and a fixed monthly stipend is also being paid to the students of Post-matric level. Applications of scholarship are received from workers of Islamabad-based Industries which are scrutinized by the scrutiny committee, arranged by the section as per terms and conditions and eligibility criteria.
Punjab Workers Welfare Board Lahore Office
They are registered in the Social Security and EOBI Schemes and have at minimum 03 (three) years of continuous service. However, there is no time limit for service. Is set for the award until the intermediate stage. It would help if you were employed when submitting the application form. However, children of disabled workers who have died can apply for scholarships with the requirement that the widow or legal descendants of the deceased worker received a dea-th grant from PWWB.
WWF Scholarships for Free Education 2023 Workers Children
Punjab Workers Welfare Board has launched a free education program for kids from the industrial workforce and minors in the province. The children can apply for admission into the top colleges and schools. Punjab Workers Welfare Fund supports students by providing tuition fees to selected students enrolled within Danish Schools, District Public Schools, Divisional Public Schools, and Centers of Excellence. Candidates can submit their applications online. In addition, they can also upload the necessary documents. WWF will offer the money to the children of employees.
Punjab Workers Welfare Board Scholarships 2023 Apply Online
In the case that disabled people are employed, they has been retired because of disability and is receiving disability benefits through PESSI /EOBI. A legitimate child is born to the worker who has minimum marks to pass the previous class, as determined by the relevant board, university, or institution—regularly enrolled or in a class based on merit in the following courses.
Punjab Workers Welfare Board Scholarships 2023
Scholarship rates and categories
In addition, the expenses of students, about tuition fees, admission fees, transportation charges as well as hostel/messing costs as well as registration fees, exam fees, library fees, computer fees, lab fees (except charitable funds and non-refundable securities that are refundable), A fixed scholarship based on these categories will be awarded.
|Category-I||i) Cadet College/ Public Schools being run by the Federal or a Provincial Government.
ii) Intermediate or equivalent course from Federal/ or a Provincial Board of Education or any other institution recognized by the Federal/ Provincial Government.
iii) Technical Training institutes registered with Provincial Board of Technical & Vocational Education/ Provincial TEVTAS/ NTB/ NEVTEC.
|Category-II||Graduation Degree (of two/four years duration) from a Public or Private University or College/ Institution affiliated with them, duly recognized by HEC.||Rs.4,500/-
|Category-III||i) Post-Graduation Degree from a Public or Private University /Medical College registered with HEC.
ii) Degree from an Engineering University / Medical College registered with HEC and by the Pakistan Engineering Council or PMDC, as the case may be.
Apply Procedure for Workers Welfare Board Scholarships 2023
- Applications are accepted at the offices of the District Officers Labour / Assistant Mines Labour Welfare Commissioners.
- After verification of applications by the local labour officer or Mines Labour Welfare Officer, cases are put before the relevant District or Regional Scrutiny Committee, constituted at every District and Mines Labour Welfare Region for hearing and on the advice of the Scrutiny Committee.
- Punjab Workers Welfare Board issues cheques to individual applicants to be disbursed through their respective District Officer Labour or assistant Mines Labour Welfare Commissioners.
Required Documents for Workers Welfare Board Scholarships 2023
- Employees appointment letter
- Students’ CNIC/B-form/Family Registration Certificate
Punjab Workers Welfare Board Scholarships 2023 Application Form Download
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Workers Welfare Board Scholarships 2023
The worker has to meet the following requirements:
- A person qualifies as an employee of the labor department if you meet the definition of a worker as specified by the Industrial Relations Act, 2010.
- The employee should possess an authentic Social Security card.
- The worker must demonstrate a minimum work experience of 3 years. However, there isn’t a need for a minimum period of service for Category-I.
- Miner or workers should get covered under EOBI and Social Security. If the worker or miner does not protect them, an undertaking must be made according to the advertisement.
- The company of the worker or miner must get registered following Factories law or Mines act and pay 2% to the worker’s social fund (or 5%) of the 1968 workers participation act.
- Children of deceased or disabled workers can also apply for this scholarship, provided the miner or worker was disabled or deceased while in service. The EOBIor Social Security and his widow or legal heir received the dea-th grant from the Punjab Workers Welfare Board.
- As defined under the definition of “Worker” given in IRA 2012.
- Registered with Social Security or EOBI Schemes.
- Having at least 03 (three) years cumulative service.
- Must be in service at the time of submission of application form. However, children of deceased worker are eligible to apply for scholarship subject to the condition that the widow / legal heirs of the deceased worker have obtained dea-th grant from Workers Welfare Fund.
- Real child of eligible worker.
- Regularly enrolled / to be enrolled on merit for study.
- Categories and rates of scholarship
- In addition to all expenses of the students, vis-a-vis admission fee, tuition fee, transport charges, hostel / messing charges, registration fee, examination fee, library fee, lab fee, computer fee (except charity funds and refundable or non-refundable securities), a fixed scholarship according to following categories will be paid.
- Cadet College / Public Schools being run by the Federal or a Provincial Government.
- Intermediate or equivalent course from Federal / or a Provincial Board of Education or any other institution recognized by the Federal / Provincial Government.
- Technical Training institutes registered with Provincial Board of Technical & Vocational Education / Provincial TEVTAS / NTB / NEVTEC. Rs.1,600/- (per month)
- Graduation Degree (of two / four years duration) from a Public or Private University or College / Institution affiliated with them, duly recognized by HEC. Rs.2,500/- (per month)
- Post-Graduation Degree from a Public or Private University / Medical College registered with HEC.
- Degree from an Engineering University / Medical College registered with HEC and by the Pakistan Engineering Council or PMDC, as the case may be. Rs.3,500/- (per month)
Other Terms and Conditions
Further terms & conditions for the award of scholarships to the children of the workers failing under Cat-II & III are as follows:
- Prior clearance of National Testing Service (NTS) examination, if compulsory under the HEC regulations or any other preliminary test, for getting admission.
- Student will take admission only in HEC approved courses.
- Student will take / study all subjects in a semester offered by Public / Private College / University etc. as the case may be, and, complete its course within the approved minimum time frame by the HEC, for the said course. In case, a student fails to complete his course within the approved time frame of the HEC, his case can be reviewed on the basis of solid reasons submitted by the student duly verified by the Public / Private College / University etc. as the case may be, and supported with the documentary evidence.
- The student once registered in a course will not be allowed to change the selected discipline.
- Only one Post-Graduation Level course will be financed by WWF.
- In principle, the applicability of the scholarship scheme is up to the level of Post-Graduation. However, award of scholarship beyond Post-Graduation level courses will be considered on case to case basis and will be allowed only with the prior approval of the Chairman (WWB) or Secretary (WWF), as the case may be.
Online Submission of Application for Scholarship
- Talent Scholarship Program through Online Portal can only be accepted for the semester/year beginning from April 2020 and onwards.
- Learn the Instructions and prepare your documents according to the Checklist.
- Register/Sign-up (With Student CNIC/B-Form) through the link: www.mis.pwwf.punjab.gov.pk
- After Successful Registration/Sign-up, log in with the password you received through the email you entered during registration.
- Fill in your complete and accurate details in the appropriate tabs or sections.
- Upload authenticated copies of the documents on relevant tabs according to the Checklist (upload Service Certificate and Affidavit of Stamp Paper, Cheque Leaf or Certificate of Bank particulars and Fee Payment Vouchers with original)
- Review your details / particulars & submit.
- Check your portal regularly to check the status of your applications. You will also be notified by SMS/Email.
- For more information for further information, please call below or call the District Labour Welfare office / Mines Labour Welfare office:Punjab Mines Labor Welfare Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
Q.What is a WWF scholarship?
The Education Section of WWF is offering free high-quality educational services (under the matriculation and post-metric) to the children of workers from the Industrial Workers of Islamabad-based Industries, including tuition fees and books, stationery as well as uniforms, and pick and drop facilities to students who are under the matriculation level.
Q.How is the worker welfare fund calculated?
Any establishment whose total revenue in a year isn’t lower than. 500,000 (earlier Rs. 100,000) is required to pay the Workers Welfare Fund 2 percent (2 percent) of its total earnings following the Ordinance.
Q.How is WWF funded?
Finances. Most of the World Conservation Fund’s income comes from donations and grants from foundations as well as government grants, corporations, and even individuals. It also gets a large number of royalties and investments.
Contact Information of PWWF
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 042-99260242-37814408
- Ehatsapp: 0303-0911116
You Might Also Like
- AJK State Talent Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 Apply Online Students of...
- SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023 for Employee’s Child...
- Brunei Darussalam BS and MS Scholarship 2023 Apply Online El...
- Lissaail-E-Wal Mahroom Foundation Scholarship 2023 for Orpha...
- PEEF Scholarships for AJK Students 2023 Intermediate and Bac...
- Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2023 Apply Online Last Date
- BEEF Scholarship for LLM and PhD in Law 2023 Application For...
- Punjab CM Scholarships 2023 PEEF for International Phd Apply...
- AFS France Scholarship 2023 Fully Funded High School Exchang...