Government of Punjab Department of Human Resources and Minority Affairs HRMA has announced Punjab Minority Scholarship 2022 Scheme for Minority Students. Those students who belong to minority groups and studying in Matric to Ph.D are eligible to get the scholarship. The Human Resource and Minority Affairs has offered Punjab Minority Scholarship scheme to give financial support to minority students who are competent and want to pursue their education. The Amount of Scholarship is Rs. 50,000/- each year given to professional undergraduate degree students and PhD. Students who are doing postgraduate courses including MA, MSc, MS and MPhil programs will get Rs. 35,000/-. So the students belong to poor family can apply for this Punjab Minority Scholarship.
Last Date to Apply: 29th September 2022 till 05:00pm
Punjab Minority Scholarship 2022 announced for Matric, Inter, Bachelor classes students for better education. The Human Rights and Minorities Affairs Department of Punjab deals with and responsible for safeguarding the fundamental human rights without any distinction of creed, race or religion. The department is also referred and recommends the welfare of minorities in all over the Punjab.
Minority Scholarship 2022-23 Pakistan
Major functions of this department encompass to coordinate with public and private sector institutions to promote human rights, to gather information facts and reports on complaints and allegations of human rights violations, to visit police stations,prisons and jails, women and juvenile refuge centers, hospitals, factories and other institutions. Now Punjab human rights and Minority affairs department is going to take sublime step by commencing minority scholarships 2022-23 Pakistan for deserving students of Minority Class in Punjab from metric to higher education.
- The top 50% of the total amount may be allocated to students from Central Punjab, i.e. (Gujranwala, Lahore, Faisalabad, and Sahiwal divisions). It will be divided equally among the five categories mentioned above of students.
- 35% of the money is allocated to students in a particular region of the southern part of Punjab(Multan, Bahawalpur and Sargodha Division). It will be divided equally among the five categories mentioned above of students.
- A portion of 15% of the amount could be dedicated to students in northwestern Punjab (Rawalpindi and Sargodha Divisions), which will be divided equally among the five categories of students.
- If the budget allocated for a specific region is not thoroughly utilized, the balance will be divided equally among different categories in this region.
Suppose the allocated amount for a specific region isn’t wholly utilized due to a lack of eligibility. In that case, the remaining amount will be divided among other areas according to assigned proportions and following the specified distribution method.
Minorities groups Scholarship 2022 Stipend
|Degree Programs||Stipend Yearly|
Punjab Minority Scholarship 2022 Application Form Eligibility Last Date
- Students having Domicile of Punjab along with regular admission in Public-sector educational institute e.g Govt high, Medical colleges engineering universities.
- Enrolled Students of Federal administrative educational institutions established in Punjab are also eligible.
- Students which are enrolled in Distance education program are not eligible.
- In case of any malicious or wrong information about documents found than Minority candidate would be disqualify from the further process.
- Enrolled Minority Candidate must be regular student of prescribed educational institution and have taken at least 50% in previous class or grade.
Objectives of Punjab Minority Scholarship 2022
The top project’s objectives are given below:
- To provide financial aid to bright and in-need students from minority communities in the public schools of Punjab that are enrolled from Matric up to PhD level and motivating minorities to excel in the educational field.
- It is by the objectives of the sector highlighted in MTDF 2015-18, which include providing aid to improve the education standards for youth who belong to minorities.
Categories of Scholarships for Students
- Professional Education (MBBS, DVM, BDS, B, Sc(Eng), B.Sc(Nursing), Pharm-D, Ph.D). Amounting RS. 50,000/-per, anum.
- Postgraduate level (M.A, M.Sc, M.com, MCS/MBA, M.phill, LLM etc. Amounting Rs. 35000/-per, anum.
- B.A/B.Sc/B.B.A/B.com (2&3 years degree & honours i.e 4 years degree), LL.B, Amounting Rs. 30,000/-per, anum.
- F.A/F.sc/I.com/”A” Level/ DAE or equivalent. Amounting, Rs.20,000/-per,anum.
- Matric/’O’Level or Equivalent.Amounting RS.15,000/- per,anum.
Required Documents for Minority Scholarship 2022
- Candiate expose all educational result cards/certificates.
- Copies of aformentioned all documents must be verified/attested by a gazetted officer of grade 17.
- Candidate/father/guardian must have a Computerized national identity card.
- Candidate must have domicile of Punjab along with 3 passport size pictures.
- In case of a semester, the result card should be duly issued by Controller of the prescribed institution.
How to apply for Minorities Scholarship
- If completed, the application form and the required documents must be received by the undersigned before September 29th, 2022.
- The application form is accessible at HRMA’s HRMA website here.
- All the educational certificates need to be authenticated by the 17-grade officer.
- All the educational degrees/result cards/equivalence certificates.
- Copy or copy of CNIC Student father.
- Domicile for the candidate.
- Three passport-sized photographs.
- The semester system exam controller or head of the department issues the certificate bearing a number as well as a percentage—income document on a form that has been attested by the officer who gazetted.
Note: Monthly income from all resources of candidate’s guardian must not exceed Amounting RS.25730/-.
Applications of deserving enrolled minority students will be synchronized according to scholarship policy 2022-2021. Govt is dully entitled to close this scholarship program without revealing the reason.
Minority Scholarship 2022 Deadline
Applications covering all aspects must reach before minority scholarship 2022 deadline as they mention in the advertisement till September 29th, 2022. to section officer, Minorities affairs, Human rights and minorities affairs government of Punjab,national tower,28-ejerton road, near Ewaan-e- Iqbal, Lahore. In case of late submission or after due date, late applications shall not be entertained after the deadline.
Contact Details of HRMA
Address: 28 Edgerton Road, Natioanl Tower, Lahore
Opening Hours: 09:00am to 05:00pm
Days: Monday to Friday
What is a Punjab Minority Scholarship Program?
Minority scholarships offer financial aid to students of various ethnic backgrounds.
What is a minority student?
Minority students – those not part of the majority of a nation’s or region’s ethnic or racial group may be the subject of discrimination, either passive or sanctioned, and can impact their academic performance.
How can I check my minority scholarship status?
Log in to the student login option and enter your Permanent ID and date of birth.
After logging in, you’ll be able to view the option “Check the Status. You can check your status online.
What is called a minority?
Minorities are culturally ethnically, racially, or ethnically distinct group that lives alongside and is subordinated to the more dominant group.
You Might Also Like
- China CRBC HEC Scholarships 2022 in Pakistan Apply Online
- Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Scholarship Scheme 2022 Eligi...
- Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2022 Apply Online Last Date Tes...
- Free International and National Scholarships For Pakistani S...
- 75 National Top Talent Scholarships 2022 Last Date in World&...
- Commonwealth Scholarships 2022 Eligibility Criteria Apply On...
- HEC Foreign Scholarships 2022 for PhD Apply Online
- HEC PhD Scholarship 2022 For US Universities Criteria Progra...
- USAID HEC Scholarships 2022 for Female Apply Online
- Falak Sufi Scholarship 2022 for Master’s Program NYU Apply...