Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship Form 2023 Apply Online
The Punjab Government Benevolent Fund offers scholarships to children of retired or in-service employees. Children who have completed matriculation or higher examinations with at least 60% marks and are enrolled in higher classes will be eligible for Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship. An application may be submitted for up to two children. However, if a child is enrolled in an institution that recognizes special needs children, the application can also be submitted for three. Students in Inter, BA, BS, or MA MSc classes can apply for the scholarship. You can apply for the Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship from January 1, 2023, to March 31, 2023.
Detail Benevolent Fund Scholarship Form 2023
- Newspaper: Nawa-i-Waqt Newspaper
- Announced Date: 28 December 2023
- Last Date: March 31, 2023.
- Location: Punjab
- Organization: Provincial Benevolent Fund PBF
- Industry: Education & Training
- Qualification: Intermediate or Matric
- Category: News
- Type: Internship
- Gender: Male, Female
Documents Required for Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2023
- CNIC/B-form for students – Copy
- CNIC of Copy (Father & Mother). [In the event of death, Copy of the guardian’s CNIC]
- Attested Copy of Salary Slip (Latest Pay Slip for the Year 2023) for In-Service Employees / Retired Employees (Female or male) can use an attested copy (PPO).
- A copy of the Student’s Result Card for 2023 (with a minimum of 60% or higher marks Proof).
- Add Ledger Number. Add Ledger No.
- Students/children attending Private Educational Institutions will need a certificate of recognition from the Board/University and a Registration Number for 2023-223.
Non-Gazetted (BPS 1 To 15)
- Primary to Matric (Scholarship Rs 1500).
- FA/BA or equivalent (Scholarship at Rs.6,000
- M.A and equivalent/BDS/MBBS/B.Sc (Eng)/DVM/B.Sc (Hon)/Agri/B. Pharmacy/M.Phil/ Ph.D etc(Scholarship Rs 8,000)
Gazetted (BPS 16 To 22)
- Primary to Matric (Scholarship Rs 10,000).
- A/B (or equivalent) (Scholarship at 28,000 R)
- M.A and equivalent/BDS/MBBS/B.Sc (Eng)/DVM/B.Sc (Hon)/Agri/B. Pharmacy/M.Phil/ Ph.D etc(Scholarship Rs 32,000)
Punjab Benevolent Fund Application Form Scholarship 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship
- Two children can be granted the scholarship, provided they have passed the matriculation examination or higher with at least 60% marks and are enrolled in the next class. If a third child is enrolled in accredited special education institutions, you can apply to that child.
- Scholarship for 3 children of deceased or retired employees who are disabled
- Children of Government employees who have died are eligible to receive a scholarship for the primary through matric classes.
Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship Form 2023 Apply Online
Application Process for The Punjab Benevolent fund scholarship 2023
- All government employees must submit the prescribed application form, attested by the head. All applications must be submitted through the head department to the appropriate office.
- These documents must be included with your application
- A copy of the CNIC/B form for students
- Copies of CNICs of parents
- A copy of the computerized payslip 2023/2023 for in-service employees or a certified copy of the pension plan PPO for retired employees.
- A copy of the university or board result card (reports obtained from the internet are not acceptable). Minimum 60% marks. The applicant must have succeeded in all subjects.
- You can obtain the application form from the Administrator Benevolent Fund Alfalah Building Lahore or DC / Chairman District Welfare Fund Boards. Application forms can also be downloaded from the website www.bfms.punjab.gov.pk.
How to Apply for Punjab Benevolent Fund 2023
- Application forms for the Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship are available on the official website. (http://www.bfms.punjab.gov.pk/).
- Attach all required documents to your application and send them to the appropriate offices.
- All candidates must include their non-converted contact number in the application.
Offices to Submit the Benevolent Fund Applications
- All Gazetted and non-gazetted secretariat employees will submit the form to the Provincial Welfare fund Board, Alfalah Building, Shahra-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Lahore.
- All non-gazetted employees except secretariat employees to the Deputy Commissioner/Chairmain Distict Welfare Board office of the concerned districts
- Deadline to apply: 31 March 2023
What is the Punjab benevolent Fund Scholarship?
The Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship, a scholarship program offered by the government in Pakistan’s Punjab province, is designed to help students from low-income families. This scholarship helps to cover tuition and books costs as well as other expenses associated with higher education. The scholarship is usually awarded to students who are studying a bachelor’s or higher degree at a recognized university of Punjab.
Students must be Punjabi residents and have financial need to be eligible for the Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship. Students must be enrolled in full-time degrees at an accredited university in Punjab. Students must also maintain good academic standing and comply with other requirements set forth by the government.
Punjab Benevolent Fund Contact Number
- Address: Government of The Punjab, 1st Floor Alfalah Building. The Mall, Lahore.
- Phone: 042 – 99204035, 042 – 36284877
- Fax: 042-36310470
Who is eligible for Benevolent Scholarships?
The benevolent scholarships are available to all children of employees of the Punjab Government (BPS-01 through BPS-16 [Gazetted or Non-Gazetted]), who have been in service, retired, or died.
What is the Punjab Benevolent Fund ?
The Benevolent Fund, a welfare division of the Punjab Government, is responsible for providing support to employees in retirement, service and after death. Benevolent Fund (BF), will be deducted from your salary on a monthly basis. This fund can be used for marriage, scholarships and funeral purposes.
What is Benevolent Fund Punjab Last Date?
The Punjab Benevolent Fund for Scholarships Deadline to apply is 31 March 2023.
How to fill the application form of Benevolent Fund Scholarships?
Complete the application form, including all codal formalities, and then enter the correct information about the children.
What is current deduction rate of Benevolent Fund?
The current rate of deduction for benevolent funds is 3% of the basic income.
You Might Also Like
- NEC Scholarship Form 2023 Download Online | www.nec.org.pk
- PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- BEEF Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 Out of Balu...
- BEEF Scholarship for LLM and PhD in Law 2023 Application For...
- Pakistan Sweet Home Pre-Cadet College Scholarship 2023 Apply...
- AJK State Talent Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 Apply Online Students of...
- SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023 for Employee’s Child...
- Brunei Darussalam BS and MS Scholarship 2023 Apply Online El...
- Lissaail-E-Wal Mahroom Foundation Scholarship 2023 for Orpha...