The Prime Minister of Pakistan has announced the PM Laptop Scheme Free Distribution will be free between the Eligible candidates So here below we provided you the Eligibility Criteria of free Laptop distribution scheme, You can get the online Registration Forms here below.
The Prime Minister’s Scheme for Provision of Laptops is an attempt to enhance the scope of research and quality education in the country and increase access to information technology.
The objective is to provide free 200,000 laptops to talented students currently studying at public sector colleges and universities or are high achievers of the all Boards of Pakistan in Matriculation Examinations, Intermediate FA/FSc, DAE, Bachelors BA/BSc, Masters MA/MSc, and MPhil, Ph.D. as well.
The motivation and enthusiasm behind this scheme is to help students rise above problems and hurdles they face in their path to gain knowledge and excel professionally.
- Students, both male and female, registered in an HEC approved educational institution are eligible for the scheme. All masters/doctoral students and 50% of under-graduate students will get the laptop.
- The scheme has nationwide outreach; students registered in an HEC approved institute from across Pakistan can benefit from the scheme.
Cost per laptop
- As an approximate, each laptop will be worth Rs.50,000.
- A total of 200,000 students from across Pakistan will be awarded a laptop.
- The Higher Education Commission (HEC)/Ministry of Education and Training will be the central executing agency for the scheme.
- The Government of Punjab has successfully implemented the scheme to provide free laptops to students in the past. Therefore, the pattern and parameters adopted in Punjab shall be replicated in the design and implementation of the scheme.
- The Higher Education Commission is in negotiation with manufacturers for local assembly of laptop computers. This would increase the initiative’s feasibility with reference to a growth in the popularity of this scheme.
However, the following are NOT eligible for this initiative:
- MS/M.Phil/PhD scholars who are recipients of Higher Education Commission Scholarships.
- Students who are doing any kind of job (public as well as private).
- Students who have earlier received laptops in the last year’s scheme.
- Foreign nationals except students from Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Indian Occupied Kashmir.
- In case of GPA/CGPA, CGPA will be taken in to consideration and will be converted into percentage marks on the basis of Higher Education Commission formula.
- If you think you are eligible and have not been selected or have any other grievances, kindly contact your respective Focal Persons of College/ University / Board
- You can also register your grievance with the Independent Grievance Redressal Committees (IGRCs) at Divisional Commissioner’s level, which have been constituted by the Chief Minister Punjab, to hear and dispose off appeals submitted by various students regarding e-Youth Laptops Scheme.
- All eligible morning students of phase 1, in accordance with the finalized lists already available with HED, who still have not received the laptops are being referred to Independence Grievance Redressal Committees(IGRCs) for verification and redressal. NO NEW NAMES WILL BE ADDED TO THESE EXISTING LISTS.
- The laptops awarded to the eligible candidates do not require any initial deposit or payment. All laptops distributed via this scheme are absolutely free of cost. These laptops are non transferable; however if the candidate thinks he/she already as a laptop and would like to spare it for another deserving candidate, the gesture shall be valued and appreciated by the Chief Minister Punjab in person.
- Specifications of HP 200,000 Laptops.
Get Online Registration:- Please Click Here
You Might Also Like
- Join Pakistan Air force PAF Education Instructors Jobs 2021 ...
- Rehmatul lil Alameen Scholarships 2021 Apply Online for Matr...
- PEEF Scholarships 2021 for Intermediate/Graduation Online Ap...
- Punjab Boards 9th/10th Class Date Sheet 2021 [Exam Schedule ...
- University of Sargodha UOS Admission 2021 Online Form Submis...
- New 9th/10th Class Exams 2021 Smart Syllabus Paper Pattern
- KP Merit Scholarships 2021 Test Online Prep Results Students...
- NEST Master MS M.Phill PhD Scholarship Program 2021 in Pakis...
- COMSATS CIIT Admission Fall 2021 Form Download Online Apply ...
- HEC MS/M.Phill PhD Scholarships 2021 Aptitude Test Online Pr...