The Prime Minister has announced Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022–23 for students from low-income families. It is the biggest scholarship program that has announces in Pakistan’s history. More than 200,000 students will benefit from this need-based Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022. Ehsaas scholarship is an important initiative to increase access to higher education.
The Government of Pakistan has launched PM Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022 Batch III Project for the needy and poor students. HEC has opened an online application portal and aspirants can apply online through this site. Applicants should apply for the Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2022-22 within the last date. Regular students who are not getting any other scholarship are eligible for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Program Scholarship.
Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2020 Last Date to Apply
Important Dates for Ehsaas Scholarships Undergraduate Program start and last date etc.
- Registration Starts from: 30th November 2022
- Last Date to Apply: 31st December 2022
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022
Prime Minister has announced the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program for the poor and deserving students. Ehsaas Scholarship Program is one of the largest Undergraduate Scholarship Program in the history of Pakistan. All the students who are not able to continue their studies due to financial problems they must apply for such a scholarship program. The government of Pakistan has offered a need-based PM Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022 to the needy and poor students. The government has announced a 200,000 scholarship program for the poor and deserving students and scholarships will be awarded in the coming 4 years. There are total of 50,000 scholarships will be given each year to provide financial support to 4-5 years undergraduate degree program students.
How to Apply PM Ehsaas Scholarship 2022
All students with family income less than 45,000, studying in any year of an undergraduate programme in public sector universities are eligible to apply. o At least, 50% scholarships have been reserved for female students.
Students apply on an online portal: https://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk. The portal is currently closed for applications and will be reopened for the year 2022-22 in the October 2022.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022 Batch III Apply Online
Ehsaas Program Online Registration 2022
These some procedure helpful for Ehsaas Scholarship online apply.
- http//ehsaas.hec.gov.pk online apply
- ehsas.hec.gov.pk online apply
- Ehsaas Nadra gov pk 8171 apply online
|List of Universities||Click Here|
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Ehsaas Undergraduate||Click Here|
|Scholarship Award Process||Click Here|
|Contact Us||Click Here|
ehsas.hec.gov.pk Online Apply
Students apply on an online portal: https://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk before deadline.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should sign up first.
- After signing up you will get a User ID and password.
- sign in by using login ID and Password.
- Fill the Application form online without any mistake.
- Submit online applications before the last date.
- Late submissions will not be accepted.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022: Apply Online
Ehsaas Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- This scholarship is for those students who are studying in public universities.
- Currently, enrolled students in the Undergraduate program are able to apply.
- Aspirants will be ineligible who are already availing of grant or any other scholarship from any other source.
- Applicants who have taken admission to self-finance, self-sustain, or self-support evening programs are not able.
Ehsaas Scholarship Stipend:
- Total Amount of Scholarship is Rs. 200,000/- in 4 years.
- Each Year Scholarship Amount is Rs. 50,000/-.
- Monthly Stipend Rs. 4000/-.
List of Selected Candidates Ehsaas Scholarship Program
List of selected students under Ehsaas scholarship Undergraduate program HEC 2022-22 University wise in PDF mentioned. We Congratulates all selected candidates under Ehsaas Undergraduate scholarship.
How to Check Ehsaas Undergraduate Merit List 2022
Check your name verify online through CNIC and selected candidates lists through online University wise. To check the Ehsaas Program application status, check also NADRA Portal. Enter your CNIC number and code number on a portal to confirm your Ehsaas Undergraduate Merit List registration.
HEC Scholarships 2022 for Undergraduate Students in Pakistan
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program is designed for aspirants who want to continue their further education after completing the intermediate but they are not able to pay the university fees. To overcome poverty students should get university-level education. The education after intermediate on self-financing is extremely difficult for the candidates whose monthly income is low. To provide education beyond intermediate to the brilliant students Prime Minister has announced the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program.
This scholarship contains a university tuition fee and stipend aal through four-five years of degree duration. This scholarship is also aiming to support women’s education and reserved the 50% quota for female students. The reserved quota of 2% is available for physically challenged students.
PM Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022
PM Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program announced or the poor needy students who are interested to study after intermediate. Applicants who are already enrolled in an Undergraduate Program can apply online for the scholarship. The Online Application portal has opened for the students who meet the requirements for the program. Postulant who are studying in an undergraduate program on self-finance evening program they are ineligible to apply.
Students who are studying a distance learning program are not able to apply. Individuals must read the terms and conditions to apply for the offered program. After meeting the requirements students should apply online through the above-provided link.
Q.What is the last date of the essays scholarship 2022?
The deadline for applications for the Ehsaas scholarship 2022 is 31st December. Ehsaas scholarship 2022 is on 31st December 2022.
Q.Is the essays scholarship only for 1st-semester students?
In this regard, the most worthy students can apply online. The eligibility criteria are: Undergraduate enrolled students from the 1. and 2. 2nd Semesters ( Fall 2021 and Spring 2021 intake) are eligible to apply.
Q.How do I register for essays 2022 online?
Check EHSAAS Registration Centers from www.nser.nadra.gov.pk or visit the official website of BISP www.bisp.gov.pk for search your nearest EHSAAS Registration Centers on www.nser.nadra.gov.pk/nsersurvey.
You Might Also Like
- Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2022 Apply Online Last Date Tes...
- Free International and National Scholarships For Pakistani S...
- 75 National Top Talent Scholarships 2022 Last Date in World&...
- Commonwealth Scholarships 2022 Eligibility Criteria Apply On...
- HEC Foreign Scholarships 2022 for PhD Apply Online
- HEC PhD Scholarship 2022 For US Universities Criteria Progra...
- USAID HEC Scholarships 2022 for Female Apply Online
- Falak Sufi Scholarship 2022 for Master’s Program NYU Apply...
- NEST BS, MS and PhD Nursing Scholarship 2022 Application For...
- NEST Master Scholarship Program 2022 in Pakistan Eligibility...