PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
We as students strive to excel academically and chase our dreams. But, financial limitations can hinder our way toward success. Here is the place where scholarships can help. PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2023 offer financial assistance for students and permit students to continue their education without financial stress. One such program of scholarships can be The PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2023, which offers the opportunity to help deserving students who cannot pay for their education.
In this article, we’ll go over everything you need to be aware of concerning this scholarship.PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2023 which includes the eligibility requirements along with the application process and frequently asked questions. We will also give you helpful tips for increasing your chances of being chosen to receive the award.
Details About PEEF Scholarship 2023
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization: Punjab Education Endowment
- Degree: Intermediate, Undergraduate, Masters
- Scholarship Type: Need-Based
- Application Deadline:April 19, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2023
To be eligible to be considered for this scholarship PEEF Quota Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements: Quota Scholarship, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- You can be a Pakistani citizen or a permanent resident in Punjab.
- Have you scored 60% or more marks in your board exam for the last time?
- You must be enrolled in an academic full-time postgraduate or undergraduate course in a public institution.
- Are part of some of the categories listed below. Students who are orphans b. Children of government employees working in BPS 4 – C. Children of religious minorities. Special children. children of civil servants killed during terrorist attacks
- The students who pass the exam for TEVTA/PBTE do not qualify to apply for this scholarship.
- Application submitted by hand or straight to the PEEF office will not be accepted.
- The students from the other provinces such as Azad Srinagar and Islamabad aren’t in a position to apply.
- Students who have marks improver or concession marks cannot apply.
PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
Application Process PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2023
The process to apply for the PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2023 is easy to complete online. Below are the steps needed to apply for the Scholarship:
- Go to your PEEF Website ( www.peef.org.pk) and then click “Special Quota Scholarship” and then click on the “Special Quota Scholarship” tab.
- Fill out and download an application form.
- Attach all of the documents you need including your CNIC and domicile certificate along with your academic transcripts.
- Fill out the application form with all the necessary documents online.
The deadline to submit the application form usually falls in April 19, 2023, so be sure you be on the lookout for updates at the PEEF website for any updates.
- Special Quota advertisement 2022-23
- Special Quota Scholarships for Intermediate and Graduation Apply Online
The deadline for applications to the Punjab Education Endowment Fund scholarships is April 19, 2023. Applications must be received before the deadline for consideration.
PEEF Scholarship Contact And Address
- Address :Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF),Ali Town Station, Thokar Niaz Baig,Raiwind Road, Lahore 53700
- Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone No:(92) 42 111-11-7333 (PEEF)+(92) 42 35963519
Q1. What is the PEEF Special Quota Scholarship?
PEEF Special Quota Scholarship is an aid to the financial need of students who are unable to finance their education because of financial limitations.
Q2. Who is eligible for the Scholarship?
Students who are orphaned, children of BPS-4 government employees and children from religious minorities, children with special needs as well as children of civilians killed in terrorist attacks can be qualified for the award.
Q3. How can I apply for the scholarship?
You could make an application for the Scholarship by going to the PEEF website ( www.peef.org.pk) and downloading the application form. Complete the form and send the form along with the necessary documents online.
Q4. What documents are required to apply for the scholarship?
You must submit your CNIC or the certificate of domicile, transcripts of your academic studies as well as any other pertinent documents required for the category of scholarship.
Q5. When is the deadline for submitting the application form?
The deadline to apply is typically in November. Keep in mind the PEEF website for announcements.
The PEEF Special Quota Scholarship provides an excellent chance for students who are not able to pay for their education because of financial limitations. Completing the eligibility requirements and adhering to the application procedure will increase your odds of being selected to receive the award. We hope this article will have provided you with the most important details regarding the scholarship and will help you achieve academic excellence. Best of luck with your application!
You Might Also Like
- NEC Scholarship Form 2023 Download Online | www.nec.org.pk
- BEEF Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 Out of Balu...
- BEEF Scholarship for LLM and PhD in Law 2023 Application For...
- Pakistan Sweet Home Pre-Cadet College Scholarship 2023 Apply...
- AJK State Talent Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 Apply Online Students of...
- SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023 for Employee’s Child...
- Brunei Darussalam BS and MS Scholarship 2023 Apply Online El...
- Lissaail-E-Wal Mahroom Foundation Scholarship 2023 for Orpha...
- PEEF Scholarships for AJK Students 2023 Intermediate and Bac...