Punjab Educational Endowment Fund FEEF has allocated special scholarship quotas for meritorious and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa students. This scholarship is awarded to the pass outs of Public Sector Institutions to pursue intermediate and Graduation level education in their respective province or any other educational insititutiion of Pakistan. it is golden opportunity for those who want to complete their education. We advice to applicant they must apply for such scholarship before due date. In this page we provided all the information Peef Scholarship 2020 for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa students. All the individuals who want to get benefit from these scholarships can submit their registration form now don’t wait for last date.
The basic purpose behind established Punjab Educational Endowment Fund is to provide scholarships to talented and need students who are not able to pursue their higher education due to financial constraints. PEEF Scholarships 2020 are only granted to the students of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The students they have the domicile of KPK and they get 60% marks in Merit or Intermediate.
PEEF Scholarships For KPK Students 2020 Online Application Form Candidate List
Punjab Government aligns its development agenda with the national and international obligations of Federal Government. Following its development agenda, priority should be given to Education, Health, Gender Equality and Reduction of Poverty. A sustained long-term growth requires governments to ensure all segments of the population have equitable access to quality education.
- All inhabitants of having domicile for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Candidate must have atleast 60% marks in annual exm of 10th class or Intermediate.
- He must be regular student of 10th Class in a registered educational institution.
- His/Her Parents total monthly income must not exceed from Rs.15000/-
- Grade 1-4 employees children are exempted from such income condition.
- All Applications which shall be drawn upon simple blank paper entitled for rejection.
- Candidate who shall give Wrong information then strict legal action will be taken against that one.
- The provincial / territory / domicile
- Passed final examination of Middle, Matriculation or Intermediate Examination held by the respective Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Annual Examination .
- Secured at least 60% marks in the above mentioned examination.
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the respective academic year.
For Special Quota Scholarships:
- Orphan Children
- Children of government servants in BPS 1 – 4
- Children belonging to minority religion
- Special Children
- Children of civilians martyred in terrorist’s attacks
Deadline of Submission application is 15th February 2020.
Apply Online: Click Here
You Might Also Like
- Lahore College of Intellectuals & Cadets LCIC Scholarsh...
- PM Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Bise Sargodha Board Employees Children’s Scholarship 2020 ...
- Balochistan Worker Welfare Fund Talent Scholarships 2019-202...
- Sindh School Education Foundation Scholarship Program 2020-2...
- NEST BS, MS and PhD Nursing Scholarship 2020 Application For...
- Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Program CMMS PEEF 2020 Down...
- Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarship Form 2020 Download Online P...
- SBP Bank Merit Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 for Employee’...
- CMMS Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Program 2020-21 How to...