Punjab Educational Endowment Fund FEEF has allocated special scholarship quotas for meritorious and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa students. This scholarship is awarded to the pass outs of Public Sector Institutions to pursue intermediate and Graduation level education in their respective province or any other educational institution of Pakistan. it is a golden opportunity for those who want to complete their education. We advise applicants they must apply for such a scholarship before the due date. On this page, we provided all the information about Peef Scholarship 2021 for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa students. All the individuals who want to get benefit from these scholarships can submit their registration form now don’t wait for the last date.
Announcement Date: 8th May 2021
Due Date Submission: 30th May 2021
Registration Online: Click Here
The basic purpose behind the established Punjab Educational Endowment Fund is to provide scholarships to talented and needy students who are not able to pursue their higher education due to financial constraints. PEEF Scholarships 2021 is only granted to the students of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The students have the domicile of KPK and they get 60% marks in Merit or Intermediate.
PEEF Scholarships For KPK Students 2021 Online Application Form Candidate List
Punjab Government aligns its development agenda with the national and international obligations of the Federal Government. Following its development agenda, priority should be given to Education, Health, Gender Equality, and Reduction of Poverty. Sustained long-term growth requires governments to ensure all segments of the population have equitable access to quality education.
- All inhabitants of having a domicile for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Candidate must have at least 60% marks in the annual exam of 10th class or Intermediate.
- He must be a regular student of 10th Class in a registered educational institution.
- His/Her Parents total monthly income must not exceed from Rs.15000/-
- Grade 1-4 employees children are exempted from such income condition.
- All Applications shall be drawn upon a simple blank paper entitled for rejection.
- A candidate who shall give Wrong information then strict legal action will be taken against that one.
- The provincial / territory/domicile
- Passed final examination of Middle, Matriculation or Intermediate Examination held by the respective Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Annual Examination.
- Secured at least 60% marks in the above-mentioned examination.
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the respective academic year.
For Special Quota Scholarships:
- Orphan Children
- Children of government servants in BPS 1 – 4
- Children belonging to a minority religion
- Special Children
- Children of civilians martyred in terrorist’s attacks
You Might Also Like
- KPTA National Free Education program 2021 Apply Online Selec...
- Auqaf Merit Scholarship 2021 For Minority Students KP Online...
- Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Shaheed District Toppers Scholarship...
- PEEF Scholarships 2021 for Intermediate/Graduation Online Ap...
- KP Merit Scholarships 2021 Test Online Prep Results Students...
- HEC MS/M.Phill PhD Scholarships 2021 Aptitude Test Online Pr...
- HEC FATA Balochistan Master MPhil Indigenous Scholarships 20...
- IBA OGDCL National Talent Hunt Program Scholarships 2021 App...
- HEC Azerbaijan Master PhD Scholarship 2021 For Pakistani Stu...
- OGDCL Intermediate Scholarships For Balochistan Students