Government of the Punjab invites applications for PEEF Endowment Fund Scholarship 2018. Governments of Punjab start the PEEF Scholarship for financial aid package attract brilliant students from Punjab and help them financially to share their education burden. Chief Minister of Punjab Mian Shahbaz Sharif starts this program in 2018. The aim of this program to financial sport the deserve students.
PEEF Scholarships for Inter Graduate Students 2018 Eligibility Criteria Last Date
PEEF scholarships announced for educational year 2018 for Matric, F.Sc and graduation students. Also mention the four categories for this program. The candidates belong to the categories they must apply for this scholarship program. Below we mention the four categories. The candidates they fulfill the criteria of PEEF Scholarship program 2018 they must apply.
Get money and complete their study. Applicants all over the Punjab are eligible for this scholarship. Last date of submission application for Intermediate students is 14th December 2018 and for Graduation students 10th January 2018. In this page we are providing the complete procedure of submission application & mention eligibility criteria of this program.
- Orphan Students
- Grade 1-4 Governement Employee
- Students belong to Minorities
- Special (Disable) Male and Female students.
Requirement of Application:
- Attach you Matric and Intermediate result cards with application form.
- Get application form from your relevant Executive District Officer Education Office.
- Dispatch completely filled application along with required documents to following address: Punjab Education Endowment Fund, Link Wahdat Road, Lahore.
- Male & Female students from Punjab province domiciled.
- Students who got 60% marks in Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education BISE or Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education FBISE can apply.
- Students only belong to Punjab province schools.
- Parents monthly income must be below Rs. 15000
- Regular admission students in government or private registered schools can apply for this program.