PEEF scholarships for inter graduate students 2022, application form check download here from. PEEF announced scholarships for inter, graduate on special quota about Punjab special quota scholarship 2022 details online. The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) is a program conducted by the Government of Punjab to entrenched opportunities for brilliant boys and girls students. The first time it was started in 2008 by its chairman Chief Minister Of Punjab Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif. It gives scholarships to brilliant boys and girls students which can not afford fees. Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has announced special quota scholarships for Intermediate and Graduation level studies 2022. Students who have passed matric or inter exams in 2020 and belong to one of the following categories can apply for PEEF Special quota scholarship 2022
- Children of government servants in BPS 1 – 4 (children of both serving and retired Govt. servants are eligible)
- Children belonging to a minority religion
- Special Children
- Children of Civilians martyred in Terrorist Att-acks
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) announced the special Quota scholarship for Intermediate and Graduate students. Both Male and Female eligible candidates can apply for this scholarship. Minorities and Disable students can also apply for this quota through the proper channel.
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has made announcements about special quotas for intermediate and graduation level studies in 2022. Students who have completed matric or inter examinations in the preceding year and fall into any of the following categories are eligible to apply to be considered for PEEF Special quota scholarships 2022. Application for PEEF scholarship must be made on or before March 31st, 2022. Students who have passed their exams in PBTE/TEVTA aren’t qualified to apply for this award. The applicants can also apply using the photocopies on the application.
PEEF Scholarships for Inter Graduate Students 2022, Application Form
Eligible students can apply for scholarship in following categories
- Minorities Quota
- Disable persons Quota
- Children of Government Employees
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) scholarships have been classified into two (2) major categories and are awarded for four (4) levels of education.
- Outreach Scholarship
- Special Quota Scholarship
Levels of Education
Eligibility Criteria for the scholarship of Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) is below if you are a brilliant student and wants to apply for Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) then read the following eligibility criteria
- Students who have Domicile of any district of Punjab.
- Students who have passed the SSC in 2022 with first Division or Grade B are eligible to apply.
- Students whose parents income is Rs 15000/- or less are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
How To Apply:
- Download the application Form
- Attach attested copies of educational certificates along recent photograph.
- The students who are applying in Disable Quota must attach the attested copy of the Disable certificate.
- Students who are applying in Government Employees Quota should attach the fathers pay Slip.
- Incomplete applications should be rejected.
- Applications after due dates will not be acceptable.
You Might Also Like
- Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2022 Apply Online Last Date Tes...
- Free International and National Scholarships For Pakistani S...
- 75 National Top Talent Scholarships 2022 Last Date in World&...
- Commonwealth Scholarships 2022 Eligibility Criteria Apply On...
- HEC Foreign Scholarships 2022 for PhD Apply Online
- HEC PhD Scholarship 2022 For US Universities Criteria Progra...
- USAID HEC Scholarships 2022 for Female Apply Online
- Falak Sufi Scholarship 2022 for Master’s Program NYU Apply...
- NEST BS, MS and PhD Nursing Scholarship 2022 Application For...
- NEST Master Scholarship Program 2022 in Pakistan Eligibility...