PEEF scholarships for inter graduate students 2018, application form check download here from. PEEF announced scholarships for inter, graduate on special quota about Punjab special quota scholarship 2018 details online. The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) is a program conducted by the Government of Punjab to entrenched opportunities for the brilliant boys and girls students. First time it was started in 2008 by its chairman Chief Minister Of Punjab Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif. It gives the scholarships to the brilliant boys and girls students which can not afford fees.
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) announced the special Quota scholarship for Intermediate and Graduate students.Both Male and Female eligible candidates can apply for this scholarship. Minorities and Disable students can also apply for this quota through proper channel.
PEEF Scholarships for Inter Graduate Students 2018, Application Form
Eligible students can apply for scholarship in following categories
- Minorities Quota
- Disable persons Quota
- Children of Government Employees
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) scholarships have been classified into two (2) major categories and are awarded for four (4) levels of education.
- Outreach Scholarship
- Special Quota Scholarship
Levels of Education
Eligibility Criteria for the scholarship of Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) is below if you are a brilliant student and wants to apply for Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) then read the following eligibility criteria
- Students who have Domicile of any district of Punjab.
- Students who have passed the SSC in 2016 with first Division or Grade B are eligible to apply.
- Students whose parents income is Rs 15000/- or less are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
How To Apply:
- Download the application Form
- Attach attested copies of educational certificates along recent photograph.
- The students who are applying in Disable Quota must attach the attested copy of the Disable certificate.
- Students who are applying in Government Employees Quota should attach the fathers pay Slip.
- Incomplete applications should be rejected.
- Applications after due dates will not be acceptable.