Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF Special Quota Scholarships has announced under the Punjab Government. PEEF Scholarship is offered for the Intermediate and Graduation level Students. Those applicants who passed Matric or Intermediate level examination in 2020 they are eligible to apply on such Scholarship. Punjab Educational Endowment Fund provides these scholarships to the needy and poor students who deserve this opportunity. Candidates who want continue their studies need financial help for this purpose they are welcomed to Apply for PEEF Scholarships 2022 for Intermediate/Graduation Online over here.
Ministry of Human Rights and Minorities of Government of Punjab provide scholarships through PEEF for the talented and needy aspirants. All the Orphans children, students who belongs to minority religion, special children and students whom par ante martyred in terrorist att-ack will avail this scholarship. Only those students are eligible who passed matric or intermediate examination through BISE or FBISE. Here we provide online apply link for the candidates. Individuals click the below mentioned link and fill the application form. After filling the application form submit it. After applying successfully for the scholarship you will be given PEEF Code. Before applying for such scholarship candidates must read the eligibility criteria and terms and conditions.
PEEF Special Quota Scholarship has announced for the needy students who are facing financial problems. The Talented students who want scholarship to bear their educational expenses. Applicants who apply online for the PEEF Scholarship now they are eagerly waiting for the Roll No Slip and Candidates list. PEEF will announce the Roll No Slip and Candidates list based on merit. Those candidates who meet the complete eligibility criteria and fall in merit they will get the roll no slip. Here we provide the online PEEF Roll No Slip and Selected Candidates list. Applicants who have their PEEF Code they can Check their Roll no Slip and Result for selected candidate lists. Aspirants who forget their Code they should provide their personal information to get Roll No Slip. Individuals should keep in touch with this site to get latest news about the scholarship.
PEEF Scholarships 2022 for Intermediate/Graduation Online Apply PEEF Code Roll No Result of Selected Students List
Scholarship Will be Given To:
- Children of serving and retired govt servants in BPS 1 to BPS 4.
- Students belongs to Minorities religion
- Special Children
- Children of the Martyred in Terrorist Att-acks
- Students must have passed Matriculation with 60% marks from BISE or FBISE.
- Candidates having Intermediate Certificate with 60% marks form BISE or FBISE.
- Applicants must have Domicile of Punjab Province.
- All the students Private and Government Educational Institution of Punjab are eligible.
- Those candidates will be eligible whom parents monthly income is less than 23,000/month.
- Aspirants should be regular student of Intermediate or Bachelor level degree.
- Orphans should attach dea-th certificate of his/her father and it must be attested by school principal or Secretory union council.
- Those candidates who are children of government servants they should attach original pay slip.
- Special Children attach their disability certificate issued by DHQ or THQ hospital.
- Students belong to Minorities religion they should attest application form from relevant religion organization.
- Children of Martyred attach dea-th certificate where reason of dea-th is mentioned.
- Copy of passed result card of Matric or Intermediate.
- Last Date for Intermediate: 19th March 2022
- Last Date for Graduation: 31st March 2022
PEEF Scholarship Stipend/Month:
Stipend/Month for Intermediate:
- For Day Scholar the amount is PKR. 1500/Month
- For Boarders the amount is PKR. 3000/Month
Stipend/Month for Graduate:
- For Day Scholar the amount is PKR. 3000/Month
- For Boarders the amount is PKR. 4500/Month
Stipend/Month for B.Com BS, IT, B.Sc (Hons), MBBS, Engineering:
- For Day Scholar the amount is PKR. 2500/Month
- For Boarders the amount is PKR. 4000/Month
if anything else you can mention in below comments section. we will reply you accordingly.
You Might Also Like
- King Fahd University Scholarship 2023 in Saudi Arabia Apply ...
- US Fulbright Scholarship 2022 For Master & Phd Pakistan...
- Ehsaas Education Stipend 2022 Scholarship 5th to 12th class ...
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022 Batch III Appl...
- HEC Scholarships 2022 for Postgraduate MS MPhil Students
- HEC FATA Balochistan Master MPhil Indigenous Scholarships 20...
- HEC Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarships 2022 Application F...
- HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme 2022 Apply O...
- HEC Cuban Scholarship for MBBS 2022 Fully Funded Check Onlin...
- Prime Minster Youth Laptop Scheme Phase-IV-V 2022 Launched f...