The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF giving a great opportunity to needy and poor candidates of Sindh who could not bears educational expenses of their studies. A candidate who completes their intermediate or secondary educational degree in 2022 and belongs to The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund category is eligible for PEEF. Candidate downloads the application form, fill it properly and submit it properly.
- Announced date: 22nd February 2022
- Last Date of Intermediate: 19th March 2022
- Last Date of Bachelor: 31st March 2022
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund has announced the PEEF Scholarships for Special Quota 2022. It is good news for those candidates who are waiting the PEEF Scholarship. Punjab Educational Endowment Fund is a Government Scholarship Program for the deserving, intelligent and brilliant students in Pakistan. The CM Punjab has introduced in 2008. The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Scholarships 2022 Company was registered on 31 December 2008 for Rs.2 Billion. The money was raised from initial Endowment Fund and the Fund is extended to Rs. 8 Billion.
PEEF Punjab Educational Endowment Fund has announced Special Quota Scholarships 2022 for 8th, Matric and intermediate and Graduation. Those candidates who has passed 8th class exams in 2022 with 60% marks they are eligible for the PEEF Scholarship. Candidates must have the domicile of province Punjab to apply for the PEEF scholarship. All the candidates who are deserving, intelligent and brilliant they can apply for the PEEF scholarship from this site.
PEEF Scholarship for Matric 2022 Application Form Download
Orphans: Students should attach the death certificate of Father with Application form.
Children of government servants in BPS 1 – 4: Students should submit application form along Father of mother pay slip or copy of departmental issued certificate.
Children from minorities: Students submit application along copy of certificate issued by relevant religious department or administator of Fane.
Special Children: Students should attach disabled certificate (issued by DHQ hospital, THQ hospital or RHC Center)along application form.
Children of Civilians Martyred in Terrorist Attacks: Students should attach the death certificate of Father or mother with Application form and also mention the cause of death.
How to Apply:
- Candidates who want to apply for the scholarship they visit this site.
- Candidates can download online application form from this site.
- Fulfilled Scholarship Form should reach before 28th December, 2022 to prescribed address of Punjab Educational Endowment Fund.
- After last date submission of application will not be entertained.
- Nominations for Secondary level scholarships are received through the office of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) District Education Authority, Directorate of Special Education and partner institutions.
- Newspaper advertisement is released and applications are invited from the meritorious students for secondary level scholarships
- The applications received are scrutinized and eligible students are shortlisted against scholarships allocated for each category.
- Eligible students fill in and return back the scholarship application forms to PEEF.
- All the received forms are scrutinized and verified.
- Category and gender wise merit lists are prepared for the award of scholarships.
- Scholarships are awarded through the respective educational institutions where PEEF scholars are currently enrolled.
You Might Also Like
- USAID HEC Scholarships 2022 for Female Apply Online
- HEC Scholarships 2022 for Postgraduate MS MPhil Students
- Sindh School Education Foundation Scholarship 2022 Applicati...
- SBP Bank Merit Scholarship Scheme 2022 for Employee’s ...
- SBP Merit Based Scholarship Scheme 2022 Application Form Dow...
- PM Laptop Scheme Registration Online Eligibility
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022 Batch III Appl...
- US Fulbright Scholarship 2022 For Master & Phd Pakistan...
- Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Program CMMS PEEF 2022 Appl...
- LUMS NOP Scholarship 2022 Admission Form Download