Punjab Educational Endowment Fund has announced the PEEF Scholarships for Special Quota 2020. It is good news for those candidates who are waiting the PEEF Scholarship. Punjab Educational Endowment Fund is a Government Scholarship Program for the deserving, intelligent and brilliant students in Pakistan. The CM Punjab has introduced in 2008. The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Scholarships 2018 Company was registered on 31 December 2008 for Rs.2 Billion. The money was raised from initial Endowment Fund and the Fund is extended to Rs. 8 Billion.
PEEF Punjab Educational Endowment Fund has announced Special Quota Scholarships 2020 for 8th, Matric and intermediate and Graduation. Those candidates who has passed 8th class exams in 2018 with 60% marks they are eligible for the PEEF Scholarship. Candidates must have the domicile of province Punjab to apply for the PEEF scholarship. All the candidates who are deserving, intelligent and brilliant they can apply for the PEEF scholarship from this site.
PEEF Scholarship for Matric 2020 Application Form Download
Orphans: Students should attach the death certificate of Father with Application form.
Children of government servants in BPS 1 – 4: Students should submit application form along Father of mother pay slip or copy of departmental issued certificate.
Children from minorities: Students submit application along copy of certificate issued by relevant religious department or administator of Fane.
Special Children: Students should attach disabled certificate (issued by DHQ hospital, THQ hospital or RHC Center)along application form.
Children of Civilians Martyred in Terrorist Attacks: Students should attach the death certificate of Father or mother with Application form and also mention the cause of death.
How to Apply:
- Candidates who want to apply for the scholarship they visit this site.
- Candidates can download online application form from this site.
- Fulfilled Scholarship Form should reach before 28th December, 2018 to prescribed address of Punjab Educational Endowment Fund.
- After last date submission of application will not be entertained.
- Nominations for Secondary level scholarships are received through the office of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) District Education Authority, Directorate of Special Education and partner institutions.
- Newspaper advertisement is released and applications are invited from the meritorious students for secondary level scholarships
- The applications received are scrutinized and eligible students are shortlisted against scholarships allocated for each category.
- Eligible students fill in and return back the scholarship application forms to PEEF.
- All the received forms are scrutinized and verified.
- Category and gender wise merit lists are prepared for the award of scholarships.
- Scholarships are awarded through the respective educational institutions where PEEF scholars are currently enrolled.
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
Subscribe Here [jetpack_subscription_form title="" subscribe_text="" subscribe_button="Subscribe" show_subscribers_total="0"]
You Might Also Like
- Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarship Form 2020 Download Online P...
- SBP Bank Merit Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 for Employee’...
- CMMS Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Program 2020-21 How to...
- Fulbright Scholarships 2020 Application Forms Download Onlin...
- Punjab Workers Welfare Board Scholarships 2020 Application F...
- PEEF Scholarships For KPK Students 2020 Online Application F...
- Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship 2020 For All International...
- Bestway Foundation Scholarship for Pakistani Students in UK ...
- Punjab CM Scholarships 2020-21 PEEF for International Phd Ap...
- HEC Scholarships 2020 for Postgraduate MS MPhil Students