Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF has given the opportunity of a scholarship to Azad Jammu Kashmir Matric and Intermediate students. The candidates who are eligible for scholarship download the application form, fill it, and submit according to the given instruction. PEEF giving the fixed amount of scholarship and applicants have the Azad Jammu Kashmir Domicile.
- Announced Date: 22 November 2020.
- Last Date: 31 January 2021.
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF giving a great opportunity to needy and poor candidates of AJK who could not bear the educational expenses of their studies. A candidate who completes their intermediate or secondary education degree in 2019 and belongs to The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund category is eligible for PEEF. Candidate downloads the application form, fill it properly, and submit it properly.
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF has announced scholarships program 2020 for the Special Quota category. Good news for Intermediate and Graduation students. Those students who have cleared their Matric and enrolled in Intermediate or have cleared their Intermediate examinations and enrolled in any Bachelor program can apply for PEEF Scholarships for 2020. Honorable Chief Minister of Punjab increases the budget of Punjab Educational Endowment Fund that PEEf can provide more scholarships to the students of Punjab. PEEF issues 150,000 scholarships to Punjab students this year.
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) under the guidance of the Board of Directors is providing opportunities to talented but needy students to fulfill their dreams and aspirations and at the same time to become partners in the development and welfare of Pakistan.
The PEEF, since its inception in 2009 has awarded more than 350,000 scholarships to students of Punjab and other provinces which are currently pursuing education through public and private sector institutions and Centre of Excellence like LUMS, NUST, FAST, IBA Karachi, GIKI Swabi, etc. PEEF has allocated 20% of its total scholarships to Special Quota(SQ) category. The Special Quota Scholarships are awarded in fewer than five categories. Scholarships are awarded under the following four categories:
PEEF Matric and Intermediate Scholarship 2020-21 For AJK Students
- Children of government servants in BPS 1 – 4 (children of both serving and retired govt. servants are eligible)
- Special Children
- Children from minorities
- Children of Civilians Martyred in Terrorist Attacks
- Domicile of any of the districts of Punjab.
- Minimum 60% Marks in Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education.
- Total monthly income of Parents less than must be 15,000.
- Children of Government servants of Garde 1 to 4 are excluded from the condition of 15,000 per month income.
- Must be regularly registered students of intermediate.
Intermediate and Graduation Level
- Newspaper advertisement is released and applications are invited from the meritorious students for Intermediate and Graduation level scholarships
- The applications received are scrutinized and eligible students are shortlisted against scholarships allocated for each category and gender.
- Intimation letters and scholarship application forms are sent to the residential addresses of the eligible students.
- Eligible students fill in and return back the scholarship application forms to PEEF.
- All the received forms are scrutinized and verified.
- Category & gender-wise merit lists are prepared for the award of scholarships.
- Scholarships are awarded through the respective educational institutions where PEEF scholars are currently enrolled.
You Might Also Like
- Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Matric Scholarship Scheme 202...
- Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 El...
- BUMHS Faculty Development Overseas Scholarship 2020
- Pakistan Engineering Council PEC Scholarship 2020
- Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2020
- MORA Scholarship for Minorities 2020 Application form Downlo...
- Dalda foundation scholarship 2020 Application form Download ...
- HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2020 Apply Online Students of...
- Lahore College of Intellectuals & Cadets LCIC Scholarsh...
- PM Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020 Apply Onlin...