The Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) just announced its schedule for the latest 8th class scholarships 2020 for school students. This is great news for students who have performed well in their Middle annual examination 2020 but due to financial problems, aren’t able to get good opportunities for further education despite of being highly talented. In this articles, we will guide about the basic eligibility requirements and the whole procedure through which you can successfully get yourself registered fir these scholarships with ease.
The first basic thing required for these PEEF Scholarships 2020 for 8th class is the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. These eligibility requirements are to be followed strictly and no relaxation to anyone will be given under any circumstances. The complete eligibility conditions are listed below.
- All inhabitants of having domicile for Punjab
- Candidate must have atleast 60% marks in annual exm of 8th class under PEC or Directorate of Special Education.
- He must be regular student of 9th Class in a registered educational institution.
- His/Her Parents total monthly income must not exceed from Rs.15000/-
- Grade 1-4 employees children are exempted from such income condition.
- All Applications which shall be drawn upon simple blank paper entitled for rejection.
candidate who shall give Wrong information then strict legal action will be taken against that one.
How to Apply?
Download Application form from link given below and send it to at Punjab Education Endowment Link Wahdat road Lahore as postal code 54600.
Meeting all these eligibility requirements is compulsory for every candidate and no one will be given any relaxation about them. So in case you don’t fulfill even a single condition out of these, there is not benefit of submitting the form as you won’t be allowed to take part in the further selection procedure.
- Last Date of Application Form Submission: 26th October, 2017
- Online Application Form: Download
Individuals who fulfill these requirements can easily get themselves registered for taking part in the further procedure by submitting their application forms to the authorized department till 26th October, 2017. The form of PEEF Scholarship 2020 for 8th Class can be downloaded online from the official website of Punjab Educational Endowment Fund or can also be obtained from the relevant Executive District Officer (Education) office.
Once you have obtained the application form, then all you need to do is to fill all the compulsory information on it, attach all required documents and then send it to the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Lahore via courier. While doing so, make sure that your application form is complete in all aspects and it also reaches the authorized department till due date as any form found incomplete, incorrect or received after 26th October, 2017-2020 will not be entertained.
You Might Also Like
- Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Matric Scholarship Scheme 202...
- Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 El...
- BUMHS Faculty Development Overseas Scholarship 2020
- Pakistan Engineering Council PEC Scholarship 2020
- Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2020
- MORA Scholarship for Minorities 2020 Application form Downlo...
- Dalda foundation scholarship 2020 Application form Download ...
- HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2020 Apply Online Students of...
- Pakistani Universities in World Young University Rankings 20...
- Pakistani Universities HEC Readiness Score Online Ranking 20...