Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF has given the opportunity of a PEEF 1000 Scholarships for AJK Students for Intermediate and graduation level students. The candidates who are eligible for scholarship download the application form, fill it, and submit according to the given instruction. PEEF 1000 Scholarships for AJK Students has the worth of 75 Crore rupees for applicants have the Azad Jammu Kashmir Domicile. The eligibility, apply process and all related details are being dispatched here. The last date to submit forms is 15 November 2022.
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF giving a great opportunity to needy and poor candidates of AJK who could not bear the educational expenses of their studies. A candidate who completes their intermediate or secondary education degree in 2021 and belongs to The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund category is eligible for PEEF. Candidate downloads the application form, fill it properly, and submit it properly. Also check Interloop Need Based Scholarship 2022-23 for BS 4 Years Degree Program
PEEF Scholarships for AJK Students
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF has announced scholarships program 2022 for the Special Quota category. Good news for Intermediate and Graduation students. Those students who have cleared their Matric and enrolled in Intermediate or have cleared their Intermediate examinations and enrolled in any Bachelor program can apply for PEEF Scholarships for 2022. Honorable Chief Minister of Punjab increases the budget of Punjab Educational Endowment Fund that PEEf can provide more scholarships to the students of Punjab. PEEF issues 1000 scholarships to the students of AJK this year.
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) under the guidance of the Board of Directors is providing opportunities to talented but needy students to fulfill their dreams and aspirations and at the same time to become partners in the development and welfare of Pakistan.
The PEEF, since its inception in 2009 has awarded more than 350,000 scholarships to students of Punjab and other provinces which are currently pursuing education through public and private sector institutions and Centre of Excellence like LUMS, NUST, FAST, IBA Karachi, GIKI Swabi, etc. PEEF has allocated 20% of its total scholarships to Special Quota(SQ) category. The Special Quota Scholarships are awarded in fewer than five categories. Scholarships are awarded under the following four categories:
- Children of government servants in BPS 1 – 4 (children of both serving and retired govt. servants are eligible)
- Special Children
- Children from minorities
- Children of Civilians Martyred in Terrorist Att-acks
Eligibility Criteria for PEEF 1000 Scholarships for AJK Students
- Domicile of any of the districts of Punjab.
- Minimum 60% Marks in Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education.
- Total monthly income of Parents less than must be 15,000.
- Children of Government servants of Garde 1 to 4 are excluded from the condition of 15,000 per month income.
- Must be regularly registered students of intermediate.
Terms and Conditions for Scholarship
- Newspaper advertisement is released and applications are invited from the meritorious students for Intermediate and Graduation level scholarships
- The applications received are scrutinized and eligible students are shortlisted against scholarships allocated for each category and gender.
- Intimation letters and scholarship application forms are sent to the residential addresses of the eligible students.
- Eligible students fill in and return back the scholarship application forms to PEEF.
- All the received forms are scrutinized and verified.
- Category & gender-wise merit lists are prepared for the award of scholarships.
- Scholarships are awarded through the respective educational institutions where PEEF scholars are currently enrolled.
PEEF 1000 Scholarships for AJK Students Last Date
The award has a value of 75 Crore rupees. Students who have completed Matric or Inter examinations in 2021 by a government institution in AJK are qualified to apply. The deadline to apply for the AJK Education Endowment Fund Scholarship is November 15, 2022. The scholarships will only be granted by filling out the Scholarship 2022 application form.
For PEEF Special Quota Scholarships
Children orphaned by government employees in BPS from 1 to 4 belong to a minority religion. Special ChildrenChildren from civilians who were killed during terrorist attacks.
How to apply for PEEF Scholarships for AJK Students
The completed application form must be received before November 15 2022. Applications submitted only with an application template will be considered. The prescribed application forms to apply for the PEEF scholarship for AJK students is available at the offices of Secretariat Higher Education Room No. 4 Block 10, the new Secretariat Complex. In addition, the form for applying for scholarships may be downloaded from the PEEF website.
Contact Information of PEEF
Address: Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF), Ali Town Station, Thokar Niaz Baig,
Raiwind Road, Lahore 53700
Mob: (92) 42 111-11-7333 (PEEF), (92) 42 35963519
You Might Also Like
- Free International and National Scholarships For Pakistani S...
- 75 National Top Talent Scholarships 2022 Last Date in World&...
- Commonwealth Scholarships 2022 Eligibility Criteria Apply On...
- HEC Foreign Scholarships 2022 for PhD Apply Online
- HEC PhD Scholarship 2022 For US Universities Criteria Progra...
- USAID HEC Scholarships 2022 for Female Apply Online
- Falak Sufi Scholarship 2022 for Master’s Program NYU Apply...
- NEST BS, MS and PhD Nursing Scholarship 2022 Application For...
- NEST Master Scholarship Program 2022 in Pakistan Eligibility...
- HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 For Master & PhD