Pakistan Science Foundation STFS matric students scholarships announced and registration start now for talented students must apply before their deadline. Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF) is an autonomous body under the ministry of Science and Technology which is undergoing to choose batch comprising 300 students.
Science talent forming scheme focuses particularly those students who are zealous to adopt Science as Profession. Those enthusiastic students will be selected for scientific education and training with an aim to become scientist in future. Through this aforesaid scheme selected candidates will have to get admission in renowned government colleges as well. The list of recognized colleges is also going to dispatch here on this page.
- Students of Science group who have been passed in 9th class annual examination of 2022 and are eligible to appear in examination of class 10th 2022.
- At least 60% score obtained in all subjects collectively, and minimum 70% score in four Science subjects is compulsory.
- Initial process will start by synchronizing the candidates with respect to their Scientific aptitude.
- IQ test (written form) will be conducted scientifically by third party as assigned.
- Interview/Presentation will be taken based on constructive ideas.
- All seats will be allocated to regions in accordance with recognized policy of federal government.
- 80% Quota will be given to government Schools while remaining 20% to Non-government Schools.
- Selected candidates will have to take admission only in those colleges which are recognized by STFS for F.Sc Discipline.
Financial Coverage and other Facilities:
- Admission facility will be given to selected candidates in government based famous colleges of cities including (Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Peshawar, Sukkar, Haiderabad and Quetta).
- Monthly stipend will be paid to bear the expenditures like Tuition fee/hostel fee and other educational expenses.
- From the start of 1st year research based projects will be carry out under the keen supervision of University teachers.
- Learning will be initiated through inquiry-based scientific approach.
- Students shall have to visit various Scientific education based tours of renowned national universities.
- Attested copy of 9th result from board/School dully stamped and signed by Principal of School.
- Domicile copy of candidate or his/her guardian.
- After Declaration of metric result the score card will be demanded with immediate effects.
- In case of wrong information submitted by candidate, the application form shall be rejected.
How to apply?
- Application completed with all aspects must reach through post/courier at NTS headquarter,1-E street number 46 sector I-8/2 Islamabad.
- Applications received after due date shall not be entertained.
No TA/DA will b given to candidates for test/interview.
Applications forms will be synchronized with each aspect provided by selected candidates.In case of found any malicious/wrong information provided by candidate then application form concerning to that person shall be rejected and legal proceeding against student will be initiated.
You Might Also Like
- RTS Tamer Pakistan Scholarship 2022 Application Form Downloa...
- USAID HEC Scholarships 2022 for Female Apply Online
- HEC Scholarships 2022 for Postgraduate MS MPhil Students
- Sindh School Education Foundation Scholarship 2022 Applicati...
- SBP Bank Merit Scholarship Scheme 2022 for Employee’s ...
- SBP Merit Based Scholarship Scheme 2022 Application Form Dow...
- PM Laptop Scheme Registration Online Eligibility
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022 Batch III Appl...
- US Fulbright Scholarship 2022 For Master & Phd Pakistan...
- Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Program CMMS PEEF 2022 Appl...