We are Pleased to inform you that a leading oil and gas company OGDCL offering 1 Year paid Internship Program in for Graduates announced for 2019 respectively. Oil and Gas Development Company Ltd OGDCL are invited to one year internship program under Corporate Social Responsibilities CRS which is designed for practical training to the educated youth enhancing their skills from fresh graduate engineers MSc, MBA and BBA. OGDCL Internship Program 2019 for Graduates apply online, application forms available here with complete guide to submit your application form.
Application are invited to intelligent candidates for following one year internship which is available in different position such as engineering degree petroleum chemical electrical electronics mechanical mechatronics computer software IT, M.Sc, BS in geological, engineering, geology and geophysics MBA and BBA honour in HR finance marketing SCM, ICMA, ACCA, M.Com.
During the last 46 years the Corporation has grown into a technically feasible and commercially viable organization. It has developed a highly qualified pool of professionals who can undertake and supervise almost all phases of oil and gas exploration and production starting from preliminary geological surveys and culminating in the operation of oil and gas processing plants
Oil and Gas Development Company Ltd mange the total 250 seats on different provincial quota such as 50 seats for Punjab 50 seats for Sindh 50 seats for KPK 50 seats for Baluchistan 15 seats for AJK and 35 seats for FATA and Gilgit Baltistan. In final degree CGPA 2.50 specified above.
Stipend:- OGDCL will pay internees 20000/per month(Twenty Thousands rupees)
Total Seats: 300 Seats For Different Areas.
Vacancies/Positions in Internship Program:-
Electrical & Electronics
Mechanical & Machatronics
- —–M.Sc/BS in—–
- —-MBA/BBA(Hon) in—-
OGDCL 1 Year Internship Program for Graduates 2019
So interested candidates are applying to the following rule one year internship program in OGDCL.
- Engineering degree in
- Electrical and Electronics
- Mechanical and Mechatronics
- Computer Software IT
- M.Sc BS in
- Geological Engg and Geology
- MBA BBA hon in
- Finance Marketing SCM
- ICMA ACCA M.Com
CGPA 2.50 in final degree as specified above
First division 60% above where CGPA is not applicable.
How to apply:
- Please visit National Testing Service NTS to apply online.
- Only those candidates shall be entertained whose final result has been announced on or before the closing date.
- Preference will be given to the applicants having domicile of districts in which OGDCL oil and gas fields are located.
- The interns will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.20000.
- Written test will be conducted through 3rd party for enrolment of interns entirely on merit.
- The interns will be issue certificates on successful completion of their internship.
- No job will be offered and the interns will stand released upon completion of internship programme.
- Only PDF file format of final degree transcript completed on or before closing date should be uploaded or attached.
- In case of any false information provided in the application from the company reserves the right to disqualify the candidature at any stage even after enrollment for internship.
- The company may suspend the whole process at any time without assigning any reason.
The Last date to apply online form NTS is 31st July,2019.For getting further information keep in touch with us as well.
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
You Might Also Like
- Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarship Form 2019 Download Online P...
- SBP Bank Merit Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 for Employee’...
- CMMS Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Program 2019-20 How to...
- Fulbright Scholarships 2020 Application Forms Download Onlin...
- Punjab Workers Welfare Board Scholarships 2019 Application F...
- PEEF Scholarships For KPK Students 2019 Online Application F...
- Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship 2019 For All International...
- Bestway Foundation Scholarship for Pakistani Students in UK ...
- Punjab CM Scholarships 2019-20 PEEF for International Phd Ap...
- HEC Scholarships 2019 for Postgraduate MS MPhil Students