National Endowment Scholarships for Talent (NEST) is offering scholarship for deserving students who are under privileged, needy and want to continue their studies in Public and private sector universities. NEST is a non-profit organization established in under the vision 2025.
The aim of NEST is to offer different scholarships to students.Currently it is providing scholarship for deserving Intermediate and Bachelor students. This program is particularly designed for those students who hail to backward areas and need financial assistance with respect to continue their studies as well. Its sublime opportunity for the needy and talented students accordingly.
Eligibility Criteria for Bachelors BA/BS Intermediate FA/FSc Students
- Passed Intermediate exams with at least 65% marks.
- Secured admission on merit in Public /Private Sector College.
- Unable to pursue study due to financial constraints.
- Household income should not be more than Rs. 45,000/ month.
- Special 5% quota for students of AJ&K, Gilgit Bultistan, FATA & ICT each,
- 20% Provincial Quotas of each province.
- Eligible Candidates can apply online from the link given below.Fill the required sections correctly without using any false information.
- NEST reserves the right to cancel any application due to incorrect information.
The last date to apply Online over NEST Bachelors BA/BS Scholarship Program is 14th August, 2019. For getting more information regarding the availability of such scholarship, keep in touch with us.