MORA Scholarship 2022 Details:
The Ministry of Religious Affairs (MORA) invites applications from students from minority groups for scholarship awards for various levels of study, ranging from basic to undergraduate and master’s studies. The scholarship is provided for the current financial year 2022-21. Applicants can submit Scholarship applications within 30 days of the announcement of the scholarship. Those students whose parents’ monthly income is less than 35,000/- per month are eligible to apply for the MORA Scholarship. All the minority students can download the application form for the MORA Scholarship from this site through the provided link. For students, this scholarship is very important for those students who are from the so-called middle-class background.
MORA Scholarship Last date:
The students who belong to the minority religion in Pakistan are eligible for the application. The last date f MORA Scholarship is October 04, 2022. Students download the application form and submit it to the Ministry of Religious Affairs MORA Department.
Every year thousands of students from poor families drop out of school because their family income cannot be met by their schools, university or college fees. So students look to the government or charities for some grants. The Ministry of religious affairs of Pakistan provides financial assistance to minority students to cover their educational expenses. That is why every year bright and distinguished students are given minority scholarships. The Ministry of Religious Affairs of Pakistan is providing Minority Scholarships for minority students of Pakistan. The Scholarship is offered to minority students of Pakistan by the Ministry of religious affairs of Pakistan.
MORA Scholarship for Minorities 2022 Application form Download Online
Eligibility Criteria of MORA Scholarship:
- Those candidates who are regular students of government schools, colleges, and universities are eligible to apply for such scholarships.
- Applicants must have scored 50% or above marks during the last year to be able to apply.
- The hopefuls should pass the examination from the government institute.
- Those candidates whom parent’s monthly income is no more than Rs. 35000/-; they are eligible to apply.
- The aspirants will not be eligible for the scholarship if they are already availing of any other scholarship.
- The students who have a good academic record and they are needy, orphans, handicapped, poor and belongs to minority group they can apply for the scholarship.
- Students of private institutes are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply on MORA Scholarship:
- Applicants can easily download the application form to apply for the MORA Scholarship 2022.
- After downloading the form take print of it.
- Fill the application form carefully without any mistake.
- Applicants should enter all the information correctly.
- When you fill the form correctly then attach the copies of your previous educational record, Student’s CNIC or NADRA B-Form if less than 18 years and original pay slip of student’s parents or guardian.
- Aspirants should write the CNIC number or NADRA B-Form on the application form also.
- Applicants should attest the application form and all the documents from the Head of Institutes.
- The authority will accept only attested documents of the students.
- Applicants submit the fulfilled application form along with all the required testimonials to the Ministry Of Religious Affairs section office.
- All the applications should reach the Ministry Of Religious Affairs section office before the last date.
- Applicants should submit a complete application and provide correct information otherwise the authority will reject it.
- After the deadline, all applications will be examined.
- First the authority will review the application form of the candidates and the eligible applicants will be selected.
- The process will be entirely on merit.
Download the Application Form:
MORA Scholarship for Minorities 2022: Application form Download
MORA Contact Number:
- FAX : 9205833, 9203905
- Email: email@example.com
*All the information is provided at the site. Keep in touch with this site for further information about these scholarship.
You Might Also Like
- RTS Tamer Pakistan Scholarship 2022 Application Form Downloa...
- USAID HEC Scholarships 2022 for Female Apply Online
- HEC Scholarships 2022 for Postgraduate MS MPhil Students
- Sindh School Education Foundation Scholarship 2022 Applicati...
- SBP Bank Merit Scholarship Scheme 2022 for Employee’s ...
- SBP Merit Based Scholarship Scheme 2022 Application Form Dow...
- PM Laptop Scheme Registration Online Eligibility
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022 Batch III Appl...
- US Fulbright Scholarship 2022 For Master & Phd Pakistan...
- Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Program CMMS PEEF 2022 Appl...