The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) province has announced the Chief Minister’s Education Endowment Fund KPK (CMEEF) scholarship program 2023 for undergraduate and postgraduate students. All of our visitors can check the all related details as complete eligibility criteria, schedule, apply procedure, contact details an requirements. They download the application form for KPK (CMEEF) scholarship program 2023 through this page. All the expenses will be covered in the scholarship. So they will meet their all educational expenses after gaining this CMEEF KPK Scholarship 2023. So the selected individuals will also be awarded a monthly stipend of Rs. 5000.
General Details of Scholarship
- Type: Local
- Category: Merit/Need Based
- Area: KPK
- Last Date of Form Submission: 15-11-2022
- Level: Bachelor/Master/PhD
- Fields: Medical/Engineering/IT/Natural Science/Social Science/Management Science
- Monthly Stipend: 5000/-
Institutes Providing the KPK CMEEF Scholarship
- UET, Peshawar
- Comsats, Islamabad
- Comsats, Abbottabad
- NUST Islamabad
- GIK, Swabi
- IBA, Karachi
- IMSciences, Peshawar
- QAU, Islamabad
- LUMS, Lahore
- Shifa College of Medicine, STMU, Islamabad
The number of available scholarships and disciplines are different for each university which can be checked in detail through the image given below.
KPK CMEEF Scholarship Program 2023 Eligibility Criteria Dates & Schedule Application Form
Aims and Objectives of CMEEF Scholarship
To provide scholarships to talented and deserving students of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa purely on merit-cum-affordability basis to improve education standards and to produce a highly qualified and professionally skilled/trained workforce to cater to the future needs of the province in selected fields.
Eligibility Criteria for PK CMEEF Scholarship 2023
In order to become eligible for these scholarships, all the applicants are required to fulfill certain criteria. Any candidate failing to meet even a single eligibility requirement will not be granted the scholarship and will be eliminated from the selection procedure. Following is the complete eligibility criteria for Chief Minister’s Education Endowment Fund (CMEEF) scholarship program.
Criteria for CMEEF KP scholarship for undergraduate programs
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa domicile holders are only qualified to be admitted into “Approved institutions”And not receiving any other scholarship.
- The monthly income of the father or guardian should not exceed PKR 100,000 from any source. Provision of bond or undertaking
Eligibility criteria for CMEEF KP scholarship for undergraduate programs
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa domicile holders only fulfilling admission criteria (merit) or have a valid offer of admission in an approved discipline/institution for MS/MPhil / Ph.D. programs.
- Minimum 50% score in GRE / GAT (General or Subject) for MS / MPhil, while 60% score in GRE / GAT (General or Subject) for Ph.D.
- Age must be less than 50 years on the last date of receipt of application as advertised by the institution.
- Must have 1st class academic career (minimum 1st division or CGPA Of 3.0 out of 4.0 or 3.75/5).
- Not receiving any other scholarships, the monthly income of the father/guardian must not exceed PKR: 100,000 from all sourcesProvision of bond/undertaking.
The students who fulfill these eligibility requirements and want to seek this scholarship can apply for it now. The interested candidates can apply directly for the KPK CMEEF scholarship program 2023 to the approved institutions. The application form and further details about the scholarship program can be found on the official websites of approved universities.
How to Apply for Scholarship
The awards are announced every year. The awards are made through collaboration with recognized institutions via MOUs. Students can apply directly to the institution. Forms for application and other pertinent details are available on the sites of each institution. The scholarship amount is distributed now to the institution based on a semester. The scholarship will cover tuition, library, lab, and food costs, hostel fees, and a monthly stipend of Rs.5000 per month.
The Scholarship Scrutiny Committee comprising senior faculty members from the institution and a Higher Education Department representative, examine the information, conducts interviews with potential candidates, and creates a list of candidates to be recommended. The list of candidates is then sent to the PMU Higher Education Department for receiving final approval from the relevant panel.
For Scholarships in Foreign Institutions:
- Accepting an offer to attend any of the 10 top universities in all of the globe (QS ranking)
- The applicant must meet the HEC requirements to be awarded an M.Phil or Ph.D. award
- 10% of the funds are reserved for foreign scholarships
Benifits of Scholarship CMEEF KPK Scholarship 2023
- The students can meet up all educational expenses.
- The Applicants can enjoy high quality education.
- Students will get equal educational opportunity.
The Last Date to Submit Applications Online for KPK CMEEF Scholarship Program 2023 is 15 November 2023.
You Might Also Like
- AJK State Talent Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 Apply Online Students of...
- SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023 for Employee’s Child...
- Brunei Darussalam BS and MS Scholarship 2023 Apply Online El...
- Lissaail-E-Wal Mahroom Foundation Scholarship 2023 for Orpha...
- PEEF Scholarships for AJK Students 2023 Intermediate and Bac...
- Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2023 Apply Online Last Date
- BEEF Scholarship for LLM and PhD in Law 2023 Application For...
- Punjab CM Scholarships 2023 PEEF for International Phd Apply...
- AFS France Scholarship 2023 Fully Funded High School Exchang...