The King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals welcomes outstanding master’s and graduation students to apply for the fully funded scholarship in Saudi Arabia. Students who have the potential to conduct productive research within the areas of Engineering, Business, and Sciences are invited to apply for this enticing scholarship opportunity. King Fahd University Scholarship 2022 is unbound by any restrictions based on location because it is accessible to international and domestic students. With this global scholarship opportunity, King Fahd is constantly striving to attract international students worldwide. This ensures inclusive and diverse research and the academic world there. This fantastic opportunity to travel across the Middle East will guarantee diversity and inclusion. The Middle East will be marked as a mark of absolute glory for students who want to be part of the new country of the world.
Information about King Fahd’s University Scholarships 2023
Country: Saudi Arabia
King Fahd University King Fahd University
Course Level: Masters, MS/Ph.D., PhD. Doctoral
Financial Coverage Full funded
Benefits of King Fahd University Scholarship 2023
King Fahd University Scholarship King Fahd Scholarship at the University of King Fahd Scholarship is a fully-funded program that rewards successful applicants with the following advantages:
- Complete tuition fee waiver
- A competitive monthly stipend
- Free textbooks;
- Housing for bachelors furnished and accessible;
- The housing for PhD students who are married is subject to availability.
- Medical attention;
- Subsidized meals in student dorm restaurant/cafeteria;
- A stipend on top of the compensation for involvement in research initiatives that are funded through The University, Research Institute, KACST, Centers of Research Excellence or Industry;
- A program for the development of teaching and research skills;
- Tickets for flights to and from Dammam;
- Other benefits are based on policies of the University Policy.
List of Academic Fields/Subjects provided through King Fahd University:
To provide research assistance to research areas of interest in Saudi Arabia. KPFUM offers a variety of choices to students pursuing MS and PhD. Programs.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Applied Statistics
- Architectural Engineering
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- City & Regional Planning
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Computer Science
- Construction Engineering & Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Information Assurance & Security
- Life Sciences
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Physics
- Petroleum Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Systems & Control Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
King Fahd University Scholarship 2023 in Saudi Arabia Apply Online
- Statement of The Purpose
- Scanned passport to allow Identification of international students and Iqama to Saudi residents.
- Complete Transcripts
- Degree Certificates
- TOEFL/IELTS (TOEFL Preparation Course/IELTS Course)
- GRE (GRE Practice Guide with GRE Preparation Guide and Free GRE Study Materials)
Eligibility criteria for King Fahd University Scholarship 2023
The King Fahd University Scholarships are granted to only students aiming to pursue their studies at master’s and postgraduate (PhD.) levels across various disciplines. However, these highly competitive scholarships come with a pretty lenient eligibility requirement.
Here are the eligibility requirements for students who are applying for this scholarship. King Fahd University Scholarships 2022-2023 to apply for a Master’s Degree Program:
- A four-year Bachelor’s degree from any faculty related to it (16 years of prior education)
- A grade point average (GPA) that is 3.00 or more on an average of 4.00 or higher in the Bachelor’s
- An overall Grade Point Score (GPA) of 3.00 or more significant in the field that the student has chosen to be an area of study for his master’s degree.
- For MBA Degree Program applicants:
- A Bachelor’s degree of four years from an accredited college or university (16 years of prior education)
- A Grade Point Standard (GPA) in the range of 3.00 or greater on the scale of 4.00 or higher in the Bachelor’s
- At least one college-level calculus that includes both differentiation and integration
Computer-related computer skills tested by at least one course in one or all of these areas:
- Processing of data
- Information technology
- Minimum of 1-year full-time work experience. This is not required for students, researchers, or applicants with impressive academic records.
For PhD. Degree Program applicants:
- A Master’s degree is awarded after the completion of a Bachelor’s degree that is four years old (18 years of education before that)
- A grade overall Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or more on an average of 4.00 or greater in Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees.
How do I apply to be considered for King Fahd’s University’s Scholarship in 2023?
- Candidates must submit their applications online via the university’s official website. King Fahd University.
- It would help if you verified whether you are eligible by filling in your initial application.
- Select the appropriate program that you would like to join.
- You will need to establish your account and password.
- Please verify your email address and confirm it before you approve it.
- You’ll need to log in using your credentials in the next step.
- You have to choose the semester you wish to attend.
- You will need to supply your personal information.
- It is mandatory to complete the educational background you have had before the.
- You must fill in the test score information.
- In the section on recommendation In the recommendation section, you must include details about the address and name address of the referee. You must also invite them to join your list. It is also possible to upload a hard copy of the recommendation letter on the website.
- You must upload all supporting documents to complete your application.
- You can monitor your application later by logging in to your account.
Does King Fahd University free?
King Fahd Offers a Full Scholarship to Study in Saudi Arabia to all the Local & International Students. Find out more about the Scholarship benefits. Free Tuition Fee Covered. A monthly stipend that covers living expenses
What is the date of expiration to apply for a Saudi scholarship?
The last day to submit applications for bachelor’s Scholarships at IU Saudi Arabia 2023 for International Students is the 4th of December 2022.
What percentage is needed to be eligible for a scholarship in Saudi Arabia?
A minimum of 80 percent is required to gain admission. Majors in computer science and engineering require a minimum of 90 percent.
You Might Also Like
- US Fulbright Scholarship 2022 For Master & Phd Pakistan...
- Ehsaas Education Stipend 2022 Scholarship 5th to 12th class ...
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022 Batch III Appl...
- HEC Scholarships 2022 for Postgraduate MS MPhil Students
- HEC FATA Balochistan Master MPhil Indigenous Scholarships 20...
- HEC Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarships 2022 Application F...
- HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme 2022 Apply O...
- HEC Cuban Scholarship for MBBS 2022 Fully Funded Check Onlin...
- Prime Minster Youth Laptop Scheme Phase-IV-V 2022 Launched f...
- Punjab Workers Welfare Board Scholarships 2022 Application F...