The Higher Education Department HEC has welcomed applications for the undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022-21. The Scholarship is particularly available for the Balochistan and FATA students who plan to seek after Undergraduate studies in HEC-perceived public/private sector Universities/Degree Awarding Institutions of Pakistan. The HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2022 are awarded for the academic year 2022-21 in all fields of study or disciplines. Competitors having Certificate or Domicile of Balochistan or erstwhile FATA are qualified to apply for the Scholarships for Undergraduate Studies. Provincial HEC has announced the Scholarship Program for the applicants who can’t afford their educational expenses and want to complete their studies.
Last Date for Submission of Online applications is:
- Applications can be submitted latest by October 24, 2022
HEC Undergraduate Balochistan & FATA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Students should have the Local or Domicile Certificate of Balochistan province or erstwhile FATA.
- Candidates must have passed certificate of intermediate or equivalent with minimum 60% marks.
- Individuals must be the age of 22 years on the last date of application submission.
- Applicants must obtain the required educational qualifications on or before the closing date.
- Aspirants will not be able to get the scholarship if they are already availing the HEC or Government scholarship.
- Students who are waiting for the results they are not eligible to apply.
- It is mandatory for the competitors to fulfil the HEC and Universities eligibility criteria for admission.
HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2022 Apply Online Students of Balochistan
How to Apply for HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2022
- Candidates are needed to submit applications online through the below-mentioned link.
- HEC has the authority to postpone or cancel the scholarship process without assigning any reason.
- Applicants should deposit Rs. 500/- as application fee in the prescribed HBL account number 17427900133401 and must upload the scanned or image of bank deposit slip while online applying.
- Application in Hard form won’t be accepted.
- The distribution of Scholarships will be on merit and district quota basis.
- The selection of applicants will be based on Aptitude Test marks and academic performance.
- The Higher Education Commission HEC will conduct the Aptitude Test.
- Individuals have to score minimum 50% marks in the test to pass.
- The distribution of reserved seats ratio is 50:50 for Balochistan and erstwhile FATA candidates.
- Aspirants who are already studying in Medical or Dental colleges and Engineering programmes or any Bachelor’s programmes they
- can apply for the scholarship but they are not eligible for the reserved seats.
Scholarship Details for HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2022
- Hostal Fee, Tuition Fee and other charges up to Rs. 60,000 per semester or per year.
- A movement remittance of Rs. 5,000 for every annum.
- Introductory settlement remittance of Rs. 10,000 once during the whole investigation time frame.
- Living recompense of Rs. 6,000 every month with Rs. 500 yearly augmentations.
- Book recompense of Rs. 5,000 for every annum.
Hec Mbbs Scholarship 2022
Scholarships will be awarded based on merit. HEC is conducting an entry test. The merit is calculated by comparing the marks from previous classes and the marks on the entrance test. Candidates who have previously enrolled are invited to apply. The scholarships will be awarded on a merit basis and district quota bases. Candidates must score at least 50% marks to be eligible. Eligibility. You must submit all the following documents to this application form.
hec.gov.pk scholarships 2022
Education Opportunities for the Students (Phase-II)”. Thus, applicants interested in applying can find the complete information regarding HEC Scholarship 2022 students’ requirements for eligibility, the deadline date for applications, applying procedure for applying for the test, the date of interview, scholarship amount hec.gov.pk the scholarships for 2022. Education, and more information.
fata scholarship 2022
HEC has set up a need-based program of scholarships for Pakistani students. The scholarship is offered to those with a solid academic record; however, they are financially in a position to not attend university due to financial limitations. The awarding of scholarships is based on merit and need. After verification, the information provided on the prescribed form can utilize to establish eligibility.
HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2022: Apply Online
Contact And Address
- Address: M3F3+CRW, Service Rd E, H-9/4 H 9/4 H-9, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory
- Phone: (051) 111 119 432
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q.What scholarships are available for Pakistan 2022?
The most deserving and needy candidates will be selected, for which a cash prize of Rs 600,000 will be awarded. Students enrolled at either Government, or private institutions are eligible to apply to this scholarship program.
Q.Who can be eligible for HEC Scholarships?
The applicant must be a resident of Pakistan or AJ&K. Should be between 18-22 years to apply for the Undergraduate program.
Q.What is the total amount that is available for the HEC scholarship?
Alongside the tuition fees, each grantee will receive the sum of Rs. 6000/- in monthly stipend for the entire program.
Q.Does HEC provide scholarships?
Interested applicants can receive the Scholarship Application Form from the Financial Aid Office (FAO) at the participating University/Institution. The application form is also available to be downloaded here.
Q.How do I obtain a 2022 HEC scholarship?
Scholarships will be granted to students attending the Spring/Fall-2022 session at HEC-identified top-ranked foreign institutions of advanced nations ( list of universities).
You Might Also Like
- Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2022 Apply Online Last Date Tes...
- Free International and National Scholarships For Pakistani S...
- 75 National Top Talent Scholarships 2022 Last Date in World&...
- Commonwealth Scholarships 2022 Eligibility Criteria Apply On...
- HEC Foreign Scholarships 2022 for PhD Apply Online
- HEC PhD Scholarship 2022 For US Universities Criteria Progra...
- USAID HEC Scholarships 2022 for Female Apply Online
- Falak Sufi Scholarship 2022 for Master’s Program NYU Apply...
- NEST BS, MS and PhD Nursing Scholarship 2022 Application For...
- NEST Master Scholarship Program 2022 in Pakistan Eligibility...