The Higher Education Department HEC has welcomed applications for the undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020-21. The Scholarship is particularly available for the Balochistan and FATA students who plan to seek after Undergraduate studies in HEC-perceived public/private sector Universities/Degree Awarding Institutions of Pakistan. The Higher Education Commission Undergraduate Scholarships are awarded for the academic year 2020-21 in all fields of study or disciplines. Competitors having Certificate or Domicile of Balochistan or erstwhile FATA are qualified to apply for the Scholarships for Undergraduate Studies. Provincial HEC has announced the Scholarship Program for the applicants who can’t afford their educational expenses and want to complete their studies.
HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2020 Apply Online Students of Balochistan and FATA Province
- Students should have the Local or Domicile Certificate of Balochistan province or erstwhile FATA.
- Candidates must have passed certificate of intermediate or equivalent with minimum 60% marks.
- Individuals must be the age of 22 years on the last date of application submission.
- Applicants must obtain the required educational qualifications on or before the closing date.
- Aspirants will not be able to get the scholarship if they are already availing the HEC or Government scholarship.
- Students who are waiting for the results they are not eligible to apply.
- It is mandatory for the competitors to fulfil the HEC and Universities eligibility criteria for admission.
- The distribution of Scholarships will be on merit and district quota basis.
- The selection of applicants will be based on Aptitude Test marks and academic performance.
- The Higher Education Commission HEC will conduct the Aptitude Test.
- Individuals have to score minimum 50% marks in the test to pass.
- The distribution of reserved seats ratio is 50:50 for Balochistan and erstwhile FATA candidates.
- Aspirants who are already studying in Medical or Dental colleges and Engineering programmes or any Bachelor’s programmes they
- can apply for the scholarship but they are not eligible for the reserved seats.
- Hostal Fee, Tuition Fee and other charges up to Rs. 60,000 per semester or per year.
- A movement remittance of Rs. 5,000 for every annum.
- Introductory settlement remittance of Rs. 10,000 once during the whole investigation time frame.
- Living recompense of Rs. 6,000 every month with Rs. 500 yearly augmentations.
- Book recompense of Rs. 5,000 for every annum.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are needed to submit application online through below mentioned link.
- HEC has the authority to postpone or cancel the scholarship process without assigning any reason.
- Applicants should deposit Rs. 500/- as application fee in the prescribed HBL account number 17427900133401 and must upload the scanned or image of bank deposit slip while online applying.
- Application in Hard form won’t be accepted.
Last Date for Submission of Online applications is: Friday, October 2, 2020
HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2020: Apply Online
You Might Also Like
- BUMHS Faculty Development Overseas Scholarship 2020
- Pakistan Engineering Council PEC Scholarship 2020
- Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2020
- MORA Scholarship for Minorities 2020 Application form Downlo...
- Dalda foundation scholarship 2020 Application form Download ...
- Lahore College of Intellectuals & Cadets LCIC Scholarsh...
- PM Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Bise Sargodha Board Employees Children’s Scholarship 2020 ...
- Balochistan Worker Welfare Fund Talent Scholarships 2019-202...
- Sindh School Education Foundation Scholarship Program 2020-2...