We are glad to inform the students of Balochistan and FATA that Higher Education Commission (HEC) announces indigenous Scholarships Batch III of provision of Higher Education opportunities for the students of Balochistan and FATA for undergraduate in all disciplines.Applications are invited from candidates having local certificate/domicile of Balchistan or FATA for award of scholarships of undergraduate studies in HEC Recognized public Sector universities awarding institutions or W- Category private universities of Pakistan.The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan, is an independent, autonomous, and constitutionally established institution of primary funding, overseeing, regulating, and accrediting the higher education efforts in Pakistan.Complete information about the eligibility criteria disciplines Procedure and last date to apply being dispatched over here.
- Applicants must possess Domicile of Balochistan/Fata
- Candidates must have completed 12-years education with 60% marks in
- FA/FSc/I.com/ICS/DAE or equivalent.
- Maximum age limit is 22 years on August 19,2018
- Candidates who are already availing any other HEC/Govt Scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- Average tuition fee and other charges including hostel fee upto 60,000 per year
- Living allowance of Rs.6,000 per month with Rs.500 annual increment.
- Book Allowance of 5,000 per annum
- Travel Allowance of 5,000 Per annum
- Initial Settlement Allowance of Rs.10,000.
HEC Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarships 2018 Application Forms Download
HEC Announces Phase-II of the Project Titled “Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the stu dents of Balochistan & FATA” for Postgraduate & Undergraduate studies in all disciplines.Applications are invited from candidates having Local/Domicile Certificate of Balochistan Province/FATA for award of Scholarships for Postgraduate & Undergraduate studies in HEC recognized public sector Universities/Degree Awarding Institutes or W-category Private Universities of Pakistan.
Procedure to Apply:
Applicants are required to submit application in hard form.Application form is available on HEC website. You can also download from this page as following the below mentioned link or send to Sr.Project Manager Human Resource Development Division Higher Education Commission H-9 Islamabad.
The Last date to apply is 19th August,2018.For Getting more information about the selected candidates list keep in touch with us as well.