We are glad to inform the students of Balochistan and FATA that Higher Education Commission HEC Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarships 2022 has announces Batch III of provision of Higher Education opportunities for the students of Balochistan and FATA for HEC Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarships 2022 in all disciplines.Applications are invited from candidates having local certificate/domicile of Balchistan or FATA for award of scholarships of undergraduate studies in HEC Recognized public Sector universities awarding institutions or W- Category private universities of Pakistan.The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan, is an independent, autonomous, and constitutionally established institution of primary funding, overseeing, regulating, and accrediting the higher education efforts in Pakistan.Complete information about the eligibility criteria disciplines Procedure and last date to apply being dispatched over here.
Eligibility HEC Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarships 2022
- Applicants must possess Domicile of Balochistan/Fata
- Candidates must have completed 12-years education with 60% marks in
- FA/FSc/I.com/ICS/DAE or equivalent.
- Maximum age limit is 22 years on 07th November 2022.
- Candidates who are already availing any other HEC/Govt Scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- Average tuition fee and other charges including hostel fee upto 60,000 per year
- Living allowance of Rs.6,000 per month with Rs.500 annual increment.
- Book Allowance of 5,000 per annum
- Travel Allowance of 5,000 Per annum
- Initial Settlement Allowance of Rs.10,000.
HEC Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarships 2022 Application Forms Download
HEC Announces Phase-II of the Project Titled “Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the stu dents of Balochistan & FATA” for Postgraduate & Undergraduate studies in all disciplines.Applications are invited from candidates having Local/Domicile Certificate of Balochistan Province/FATA for award of Scholarships for Postgraduate & Undergraduate studies in HEC recognized public sector Universities/Degree Awarding Institutes or W-category Private Universities of Pakistan.
Procedure to Apply:
Applicants are required to submit application in hard form.Application form is available on HEC website. You can also download from this page as following the below mentioned link or send to Sr.Project Manager Human Resource Development Division Higher Education Commission H-9 Islamabad.
HEC Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarships 2022 Deadline:
The Last date to apply is 07th November 2022..For Getting more information about the selected candidates list keep in touch with us as well.
www.hec.gov.pk scholarship 2022
HEC Indigenous Scholarship 2022- Get HEC Indigenous Scholarship 2022 for Undergraduate Program Online Apply www.hec.gov.pk. The Higher Education Commission is the natural organization that welcomes students from Balochistan and FATA who wish to consider “Native Undergraduate Scholarships Phase-II” for the academic period 2022-2023.
HEC Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarship 2022
It is required to meet the criteria for eligibility to be eligible for HEC indigenous scholarships 2022 for undergraduate courses. The requirements are listed below.
- Candidates who are citizens from Balochistan or FATA and who have the local home Students must have earned at least 60 per cent marks during his/ the 12th year of their education (FA/FSc/ICom/ICS/DAE or equivalent)
- Age must not exceed 22 years at the time of the end of the application Candidates who are waiting for results are not qualified.
- Anyone already receiving any award or grant from HEC or government institution cannot take advantage of HEC scholarship opportunities again.
How to Apply for HEC Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarships 2022
- The candidates who wish to profit from this grant need to apply on the endorsed structure accessible at http://hec.gov.pk/site/PHOBF or accessible at www.Monupdates.com.
- Fill the application structure cautiously and submit it alongside verified copies of CNIC or Form-B (for under 18 years old), home and copy of father’s/gatekeeper’s CNIC and one visa size photo on the accompanying location underneath.
- Unique store slip/ATM movement slip worth Rs. 200/- (Non-Refundable) for processing fee for Director General Finance, HEC is expected in the application accommodation process. Any bank can deduct the cost with account number 1742-79001334-01. Habib Bank Limited.
- The end date for accommodation of use is right across the street.
- Only web-based applications will consider for the choice system.
- The authority can refuse or end the conversation at any point.
- The applicants who previously received the grant through HEC/Govt are not eligible to apply.
HEC Scholarships 2022 Contact Number
- Address: 55-B/2, Gulberg III, Lahore.
- Phone No:+92-42-99263092+92-42-99263094-96
You Might Also Like
- King Fahd University Scholarship 2023 in Saudi Arabia Apply ...
- US Fulbright Scholarship 2022 For Master & Phd Pakistan...
- Ehsaas Education Stipend 2022 Scholarship 5th to 12th class ...
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022 Batch III Appl...
- HEC Scholarships 2022 for Postgraduate MS MPhil Students
- HEC FATA Balochistan Master MPhil Indigenous Scholarships 20...
- HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme 2022 Apply O...
- HEC Cuban Scholarship for MBBS 2022 Fully Funded Check Onlin...
- Prime Minster Youth Laptop Scheme Phase-IV-V 2022 Launched f...
- Punjab Workers Welfare Board Scholarships 2022 Application F...