HEC invites applications for fully funded studying opportunities in Kingdom of Saudia Arabia (KSA) from talented and motivated individuals from Pakistan/AJK. It is a great goodwill gesture from KSA to further enhance bi-lateral educational ties between two friendly countries Kingdom of Saudia Arabia and Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Under these Scholarship opportunities, three major level of Programmes including Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD Programmes for specified fields of studies except health/medicine.
It is advised in the applicants’ interest to complete and submit application as soon as possible, as the online application system will be very busy in the days leading up to the application deadline. Application hard-copies are not required by HEC at this stage of application process.
HEC Scholarships 2019 for Bachelors BA BSc Master MA Msc Phd Students in Saudia Arabia Apply Online Now
Deadline to apply through HEC online portal is JANUARY 31, 2019 By-hand or late applications will not be entertained. It is golden opportunity for those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and interested to get scholarships want to complete their aim of study they must apply for such HEC scholarship 2019. In this page we provide complete detail of HEC Scholarship 2019 like deadline of submission application, documents detail and further updates mention here.
List of Universities:
|Name of Universities||Website|
|Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University||www.iu.edu.sa|
|King Saud University||www.ksu.edu.sa|
|King Abdul Aziz University||www.kau.edu.sa|
|King Fahad University of Petroleum and Minerals||www.kfupm.edu.sa|
|King Faisal University||www.kfu.edu.sa|
|King Khalid University||www.portal.kku.edu.sa|
|Al Jouf University||www.ju.edu.sa|
|Al Baha University||www.prtal.bu.edu.sa|
|Northern Border University||www.nbu.edu.sa|
|Princess Nora bint Abdul Rehman University||www.pnu.edu.sa|
|Prince Sattam bin Abdul Aziz University||www.psau.edu.sa|
- Be a Pakistani/AJK national & permanent resident of Pakistan/AJK. No dual nationality will be accepted.
- Age must be between 17 years to 25 years for Bachelor’s programme & Arabic language teaching institute, must be less than 30 years for masters and less than 35 years for PhD applicant as on closing date of application process.
- The Female students should be accompanied by a Mahram (A male legal guard) according to the regulations; this mahram should have a scholarship or have regular residence permit (Iqama) or be employed by a Saudi employer in need of his services.
- Selected scholars be available to start his/her academic studies in the Saudia Arabian University by the start of the academic year in September/October 2019.
- By closing date of application, must hold a minimum of 12 years higher secondary school certificate for Undergraduate programme, 16 years of education in relevant fields of study for Master’s programme and postgraduate qualification (MS/MPhil degree) in the relevant field of study for admission in PhD programmes in respective Saudia Arabian University.
- For madrassa Qualification or O/A level education, equivalence from IBCC and/or HEC is and language proficiency certificate will required where applicable.
- Not availing any other scholarships currently from anywhere else in the world.
- Applicants must fulfil other requirements set by concerned university/Saudi’s Govt.
- The students must not been suspended from Kingdom earlier due to any criminal activity.
How to apply:
- Apply online at HEC website: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa . After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu in left hand side panel of the online portal. After submission of the application, get its printed copy to be signed by the candidate.
- During application process, select only one programme of study from 23 universities of Saudia Arabia through their website and provide the same information in HEC online application where required.
- For your convenience, also prepare two sets of HEC/IBCC attested academic documents viz. transcripts and degrees, health certificate, police clearance certificate, for madrassa degree or O/A level education equivalence from Inter Boards Chairman Committee, Islamabad is required, copies of CNIC along with HEC application form and retain it with yourself.
- DO NOT send hardcopies of application forms or any other documents to HEC at this stage of application process.
- Only apply online before the deadline of 31st January 2019
You Might Also Like
- CMMS Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Program 2019-20 How to...
- Fulbright Scholarships 2020 Application Forms Download Onlin...
- Punjab Workers Welfare Board Scholarships 2019 Application F...
- PEEF Scholarships For KPK Students 2019 Online Application F...
- Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship 2019 For All International...
- Bestway Foundation Scholarship for Pakistani Students in UK ...
- Punjab CM Scholarships 2019-20 PEEF for International Phd Ap...
- HEC Overseas Scholarship Aghaz-e-Haqooq-e-Balochistan 2019 A...
- PEEF Scholarship for Matric 2019 Application Form Download
- PEEF Scholarship 2019 For Intermediate