Higher education Commission HEC Pakistan starts faculty development program AHBP for the students of public sector universities to get overseas scholarships session 19. Application are invited under the initiative of Aghaz e Haqooq e Balochistan Package from candidates having Local/Domicile Certificate of Balochistan province for award of Overseas Scholarships for MS/MPhil leading to PhD. The project is focused towards providing opportunities for access to higher education to under privileged candidates of Balochistan, who despite possessing academic merit are unable to overcome the obstacle of funding, which is not only restricted to tuition costs, but extends to accommodation and living expenses. HEC Overseas Scholarship Aghaz-e-Haqooq-e-Balochistan 2021 Apply Online.
The program is meant to provide 600 Master leading to PhD scholarships (200 overseas and 400 indigenous) to talented students of Balochistan. The current project is in line with the overall objectives of the sector and closely linked with the other development projects under implementation for the promotion and development of Province. Higher Education Commission is focused to enhance a progressive research culture throughout the country and expedite every opportunity to equip the local human resource with new methodologies and scientific solutions. The Overseas Scholarship Program under AHBP is specifically designed for this purpose, where 200 Overseas Scholarships are being offered to local residents of Balochistan, on district quota basis.
The potential candidates are offered to complete PhD in world top 500 universities as per Times Higher Education Ranking or in those technologically advanced universities/countries, with whom HEC has signed Document of Understanding.
HEC Overseas Scholarship Aghaz-e-Haqooq-e-Balochistan 2021 Apply Online
- Applicant must possess Local/Domicile Certificate of Balochistan province.
- At least two certificates/degrees must have been studied in and obtained from HEC recognized universities.
- Maximum age limit as on closing date of receipt of applications.
- 40 years for full time regular faculty members of public sector universities/colleges and employees of public sector R&D organizations.
- 35 year for those having MS/MPhil degree/qualification and applying for PhD programme.
- 30 year for those having MA/MSc/Bachelor degree and applying for MS/MPhil leading to PhD programme.
- For MS/MPhil leading to PhD the candidate must have completed 16 year education or equivalent degree.
- 3rd Division or less than 45% marks in any degree/certificate during entire academic career is not acceptable.
- Candidate must have acquired to requisite academic qualification on or before the closing date 22nd January 2021.
- Candidate must secure minimum 50 marks in scholarship test.
How to apply:
Applicants are required to submit the online application form on official website or gotest.pk.
Hard copy of applications and any other documents are not required at this stage.
HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.
You Might Also Like
- PEEF Scholarships 2021 for Intermediate/Graduation Online Ap...
- KP Merit Scholarships 2021 Test Online Prep Results Students...
- HEC Azerbaijan Master PhD Scholarship 2021 For Pakistani Stu...
- OGDCL Intermediate Scholarships For Balochistan Students
- Pakistan Scottish Scholarships Scheme 2021 Online Applicatio...
- SBP Merit Based Scholarship Scheme 2021 Application Form Dow...
- HEC China CRBC Scholarships 2021 in Pakistan Apply Online
- HEC Scholarship For China University Master PhD Programs 202...
- HEC Scholarships 2021 For Intermediate FA FSc ICS ICOM Baloc...
- PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2021 Registration Online