The higher Education Commission HEC Indigenous Scholarships 2022 Pakistan has just announced phase II of its “Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for Students of Balochistan & FATA” project. The Master/ MPhil HEC Indigenous Scholarships 2022 are for the Balochistan and FATA domicile holders who want to go for postgraduate studies in any discipline. In this article, we will discuss complete details related to the application form, registration process, scholarship program covers, and eligibility criteria which every individual wanting to apply for these scholarships must know.
Scholarships Program Covers:
First we will start with the expenditures which will be covered by this HEC Indigenous Scholarship program 2022.
- Initial settlement allowance of Rs. 10,000
- Tuition fee and the hostel fee up to Rs. 60,000 per semester
- Living allowance of Rs. 8000 per month with a annual increment of Rs. 500
- Book allowance of Rs. 6000 per annum
- Travelling expense of Rs. 5000 per annum
- The applicant must hold a domicile of Balochistan or FATA.
- Candidate should have complete 14 years education with minimum 50% marks.
- Applicant with 16 years education should have passed with 60% marks.
- The maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Those individuals who have already availed any other government scholarship are not eligible for these scholarships.
HEC Indigenous Scholarships 2022 Application Form Online Apply Eligibility for Master/ MPhil Balochistan and FATA Students
The process to apply for these HEC Indigenous scholarships 2022 is really quick and easy. The application forms for this purpose can be obtained from the official website of Higher Education Commission. The duly filled from with all required documents must reach the HEC Islamabad office till. The documents required to be attached with the application form at the time of submission are listed below:
- Attested copies of all educational certificates
- Attested copies of CNIC and domicile
- One passport size-photograph
- Original fee deposit slip
While applying for these HEC Indigenous Scholarships 2022 do keep in mind that they will be awarded only to the domicile holders of FATA and Balochistan purely on the basis of merit. The distribution ratio between Balochistan and FATA is 50:50. Out of the total applicants, the candidates will be shortlisted depending upon their Aptitude Test score conducted by HEC and the academic credentials score.
The Last date to Apply HEC Indigenous Scholarship Announce soon.
HEC FATA Balochistan Master MPhil Indigenous Scholarships 2022 Apply Online
HEC Online Registration Form
The scholarship is available to students in 2022’s academic calendar across all disciplines of study/study in the project “Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for students of Balochistan as well as FATA. If you are a student from Balochistan or FATA and wish to finish your studies must apply for the scholarships before the deadline. If they meet the eligibility criteria and the requirements, they can submit their application in the middle of the Week in February 2022.
HEC Indigenous Scholarship 2022
HEC is offering the opportunity to all students from Baluchistan and FATA who are able and who need help and who are willing to complete their studies with a master’s or M Phil. The department allows those of Baluchistan and FATA eager to study but not financially strong enough to finish the educational requirements. HEC indigenous scholarships 2022 are the most suitable alternative for Master’s and MPhil students from Baluchistan and FATA to complete their education. All the information needed by candidates to be eligible for the award, such as the Application Form and how to download the form from the address, are available for eager applicants.
How To Apply HEC Indigenous Scholarships 2022
- photocopy of every academic testimonial a Gazetted officer attests.
- A certified photocopy of CNIC.
- three Passport size most recent Photographs.
- Affirmed Copy of valid GAT (General) score card.
- On-call (only for employees of the Government) applicants must submit their application through the appropriate channel and have the assurance of their employer that if a scholarship grant and they will release as soon as possible and following the completion of their studies, they will able to serve the nation.
- Original deposit slip of Rs.300/-(non-refundable) as application processing fee in favour of Director General Finance, HEC can deposit through any bank in Account Number 1742-79001334-01 Habib Bank Limited.
- Address: M3F3+CRW, Service Rd E, H-9/4 H 9/4 H-9, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory
- Phone: (051) 111 119 432
- Email: email@example.com
You Might Also Like
- King Fahd University Scholarship 2023 in Saudi Arabia Apply ...
- US Fulbright Scholarship 2022 For Master & Phd Pakistan...
- Ehsaas Education Stipend 2022 Scholarship 5th to 12th class ...
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022 Batch III Appl...
- HEC Scholarships 2022 for Postgraduate MS MPhil Students
- HEC Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarships 2022 Application F...
- HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme 2022 Apply O...
- HEC Cuban Scholarship for MBBS 2022 Fully Funded Check Onlin...
- Prime Minster Youth Laptop Scheme Phase-IV-V 2022 Launched f...
- Punjab Workers Welfare Board Scholarships 2022 Application F...