The higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan has just announced the phase-II of its “Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for Students of Balochistan & FATA” project. The Master/ MPhil Indigenous Scholarships are for the Balochistan and FATA domicile holders who want to go for postgraduate studies in any discipline. In this article we will be discussing complete details related to the application form, registration process, scholarship program covers and eligibility criteria which every individual wanting to apply for these scholarships must know.
Scholarships Program Covers:
First we will start with the expenditures which will be covered by this HEC Indigenous Scholarship program 2018.
- Initial settlement allowance of Rs. 10,000
- Tuition fee and the hostel fee up to Rs. 60,000 per semester
- Living allowance of Rs. 8000 per month with a annual increment of Rs. 500
- Book allowance of Rs. 6000 per annum
- Travelling expense of Rs. 5000 per annum
- The applicant must hold a domicile of Balochistan or FATA.
- Candidate should have complete 14 years education with minimum 50% marks.
- Applicant with 16 years education should have passed with 60% marks.
- The maximum age limit is 35 years on 18th February, 2018.
- Those individuals who have already availed any other government scholarship are not eligible for these scholarships.
HEC Indigenous Scholarships 2018 Application Form Online Apply Eligibility for Master/ MPhil Balochistan and FATA Students
The process to apply for these HEC Indigenous scholarships 2018 is really quick and easy. The application forms for this purpose can be obtained from the official website of Higher Education Commission. The duly filled from with all required documents must reach the HEC Islamabad office till 18th February, 2018. The documents required to be attached with the application form at the time of submission are listed below:
- Attested copies of all educational certificates
- Attested copies of CNIC and domicile
- One passport size-photograph
- Original fee deposit slip
While applying for these HEC Indigenous Scholarships 2018 do keep in mind that they will be awarded only to the domicile holders of FATA and Balochistan purely on the basis of merit. The distribution ratio between Balochistan and FATA is 50:50. Out of the total applicants, the candidates will be shortlisted depending upon their Aptitude Test score conducted by HEC and the academic credentials score.