Cuba’s government offers many scholarships for different programs every year. The Cuban government now offers a scholarship for undergraduate students to study medicine. It can be called HEC Cuban Scholarship for MBBS 2022. This scholarship is a golden opportunity for Pakistani students to enter the field of treatment for the session of 2022-23. So Pakistani candidates have 70% marks in FSc medical and 60% for Cuban Scholarship for MBBS 2022 HEC. The applications can be submitted online at the HEC website for HEC Cuban Scholarship for MBBS 2022 till 12 September 2022. This scholarship covers tuition fees, food, hostel, and 100 Cuban pesos as a stipend per month. The scholarship award is 300,000/-.
General Overview of HEC Cuban Scholarship for MBBS 2022
|Scholarship Name||HEC Cuban Government Scholarship|
|Merit Formula||50% FSc +50% Matric|
Eligibility Criteria HEC Cuban Government Scholarship
- Minimum 70% or higher mark in F.Sc. or A level (Pre-Medical) and 60% or higher scores in the SSC/Matric (O level).
- Result waiting for applicants cannot apply since HEC requires a final grade to determine merit.
- All applicants from Pakistan/AJK between 18 and 25 as of the application deadlines are qualified to apply.
HEC Cuban Scholarship for MBBS 2022 Fully Funded Check Online
Selection Criteria for Scholarship
Final selections will be determined by Merit Merit Formula 50% FSC + 50% Matric
Government of Cuba Scholarship covers
Cuba’s Government will bear the following costs: Cuban Government will be responsible for the following expenses:
- Fees for tuition
- Hostel accommodation
- Food (as according to the regulations of Cuba)
- Contribution to living expenses in the form of a stipend (100 Cuban Pesos per month)
- Other costs like round-trip airline tickets, purchase of the halal diet, and the cost of medical insurance (disease or other reasons) and visa fees are the responsibility of the student or guardian.
- A one-time grant of 300,000 rupees will be made available to the winner of the scholarship upon leaving for Cuba (Scholar must have a bank account that is active in Pakistan)
How to apply online for HEC Cuabn Scholarship for MBBS 2022
- Apply online at the HEC website: https://scholarships.hec.gov.pk/#/auth/login.
- After registering and completing your profile, you must choose “Learning Opportunities Abroad.”
- After applying, you must print a version acknowledged by the person who submitted it.
- HEC Online application portal will close on the 12th of September 2022 (04.00 midnight).
The deadline for online applications on the HEC portal is the 12th of September, 2022.
In case of shortlisting:
- Copy of HEC application form submitted through Online application portal (duly signed)SSC Certificate
- Degree with IBCC attestation OR O-Level Certificate (Science Group) with IBCC equivalence.
- F.Sc. Certificate/DMC/Degree with IBCC attestation OR A-Level Certificate (Pre-Medical) with IBCC equivalent birth Certificate issued by NADRA.
- Father or Guardian’s CNIC copy.
- No Criminal record certificate.
- (Original)Photocopy of passport valid (validity greater than six months)
- Original Medical certificate with a medical report for HIV/AIDS from the Medical Director of the District Head Quarter Government Hospital and further certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA).
Cuba HEC Scholarship
The Government of Cuba has offered one scholarship for undergraduate students in the area of Medicine (MBBS) for Pakistani citizens for the year 2022-23. Candidates with a minimum mark of 70% in the FSc pre-Medical examination or equivalent and at least 60 marks in Matric exams can be eligible for the Cuban government scholarship.
Why Choose MBBS in Cuba?
The quality of education standards in Cuba’s medical schools is on the level of the international education system, and the curriculum is updated according to the needs and in the shortest amount of time. Accommodation facilities and other amenities inside and outside the university campus are in excellent condition. Adding to the Cuban lifestyle makes it a desirable destination to study. Comparing fees for tuition at Cuba medical schools with those of other countries, it is less costly, and the standard of education and specializations is almost similar. So many medical professionals are opting for Cuba as their preferred academic destination.
Documents required for Cuabn Scholarship
Student Visa and documents are required for MBBS in Cuba. The student visa is available by contacting the Cuba Embassy in your home country.
- Passport valid for at minimum 18 months
- Academic certificates like the class 12th and 10th Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- A letter of approval from the Medical University of Cuba
- Four passport-size photographs
- Documents that require authorization from authorities
- Reception of payment for the one year of college
- Acceptance of payment of the fee for the visa
- Police clearance certificate
- Financial documents are used as evidence to prove the availability of funds.
- HIV test results
HEC Cuba Government Scholarships 2022-23 For MBBS Degrees
HEC Cuba Government Scholarships 2022-23 for MBBS Degrees are available for All Pakistani candidates who want to pursue admission to Medical Degrees that have a fully Funded Scholarship. This year, the Government of Cuba has offered an undergraduate scholarship in Medicine (MBBS) available to Pakistani citizens from 2022-23. Candidates with a minimum score of 70 percent in the FSc Pre-Medical or equivalent and a minimum score of 60% in their matriculation tests are eligible to apply for the Cuban Government Scholarship. The award is advertised through the Higher Education Commission (HEC), Islamabad.
HEC Scholarship 2022 in CUBA | Fully Funded
HEC Award 2022 for Scholarships in CUBA Applications are now open for applications for the Cuban Government Scholarship 2022. Higher Education Commission has recently announced a scholarship for residents of Pakistan to Cuba. Anyone interested in HEC scholarships is advised to check out this page and submit an application.
The Cuban Government Scholarships are open for the academic year 2022-23. Students who have earned 70 percent marks in Fsc pre-medical and a minimum of 60% marks in Fsc are qualified to be considered for scholarships from the Cuban Government scholarship, which the Higher Education Commission Pakistan offers.
- A combination of: will select candidates.
- Merti formula: 50% marks FSC + 50 percent marks in Matric
- The final decision will be made based contingent on merit
Amount Detail HEC Cuban Government Special Stipend
- Candidates chosen will be awarded an amount of money as listed below.
- 100 Cuban pesos/month
- A sum of Rs.30,000 will be paid to scholarship holders who have left for Cuba (must have a working account in Pakistan)
- Tuition Fees
- Air Tickets
- Food Fees (as following the regulations of Cuba)
- Hostel accommodation fees
Important Note for Students About Scholarship
Please note that the document mentioned above is required only for those who have been shortlisted. No need to submit the hard copy of these documents to HEC until they are informed. (Please ensure that these documents are in order). This scholarship is provided by the Cuban Government. Therefore, no financial obligation will be imposed on the part of the Higher Education Commission, Pakistan, in any circumstance.
Disclaimer for Scholarship
Incomplete applications that do not include the above documents will be rejected without assigning a reason and any further communication from HEC. Suppose the applicant completes the undergraduate degree programs focusing on Medicine from Cuba. In that case, the applicant must take part in the NEB Examination and fulfill all requirements set out in the regulations for foreign graduates to register in the PMC, Islamabad. Additionally, it is the sole responsibility of the student(s) who are applying for the professional level (viz. Medical) to obtain the confirmation of accreditation status from the appropriate Council, i.e., the Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC).
Which countries offer full scholarships for MBBS?
- The UK.
- European Countries.
- The USA.
Is MBBS free in Cuba?
The Cuban Government of Cuba offers free tuition to MBBS students at every Cuba Universities.
How can I study medicine in Cuba for free?
The Cuban Government grants students an entire year of free study in one of the nation’s medical schools. Applications for students are handled by reputable Cuban officials who also work in their country of origin.
Is Cuba Good for MBBS?
Cuba is home to the top medical school facilities around the globe, and it has the best numbers of one doctor to patient ratio in all nations. Cuba is also preparing and sending medical professionals around the globe to assist developing countries.
What is the duration of MBBS in Cuba?
The standard MBBS (medical program) program runs for five to six months in Cuba.
What is the cost of completing MBBS in Cuba?
We can provide an estimate of tuition costs for the MBBS Course in Cuba and how it appears. The bandwidth could be between $20,000 and USD 40,000 for the complete course. In reality, specific colleges do not charge any fees. Students must pay other costs, such as living costs (which include food and lodging).
Contact Details for HEC Scholarship
- Address: HRD Division, HEC Pakistan Sector H-8, Islamabad
- Website: www.hec.gov.pk
- Phone: 051-111-119-432
You Might Also Like
- US Fulbright Scholarship 2022 For Master & Phd Pakistan...
- Ehsaas Education Stipend 2022 Scholarship 5th to 12th class ...
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022 Batch III Appl...
- HEC Scholarships 2022 for Postgraduate MS MPhil Students
- HEC FATA Balochistan Master MPhil Indigenous Scholarships 20...
- HEC Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarships 2022 Application F...
- HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme 2022 Apply O...
- Prime Minster Youth Laptop Scheme Phase-IV-V 2022 Launched f...
- Punjab Workers Welfare Board Scholarships 2022 Application F...
- King Fahad University Scholarship 2022 Fully Funded For Mast...