The Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan just announced its schedule for the Commonwealth Scholarships 2021. According to this announcement, scholarships right now are being offered in United Kingdom (UK) for Doctoral Studies (PhD) and Medical Fellowships. All nationality holders of Pakistan who are currently working as full time university teacher and posses postgraduate qualification (18 years Master degree with no 3rd division) are eligible to apply for these HEC Commonwealth Scholarships 2021. For you ease, we will provide you complete guidance about all the key points related to these scholarships such as offered disciplines, basic eligibility criteria, registration process and selection procedure.
These HEC Commonwealth Scholarships for PhD are being offered in several disciplines preferably in the following ones:
- Food & Nutrition
- Water & Sanitation
- Climate & Environment
- Humanitarian Disasters & Emergencies
- Economic Growth & the Private Sector
While on the other hand, the Medical Fellowships scholarships are available for graduate medical doctors who have qualified as Doctor before September 2021. In order to apply for Split PhD scholarships, the interested individuals can apply directly online to the CSC-UK website.
HEC Commonwealth Scholarships UK 2021 Application Form Eligibility Apply Online for PhD/ Medical Fellowships
- Last Date of Application Form Submission: 18th January 2021.
- Apply Online on HEC UK Scholarship 2021: Apply
How to Apply:
For individuals who fulfill the basic eligibility requirements, it is really easy to apply for their desired scholarship.
First you need to apply through the HEC official website where after completing the registration and entering all the required details, just select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under Scholarship and Grant menu. Once you have submitted the form, get its printed copy to be signed & stamped by employer, the Head of Institute.
The form for PhD is to be filled through Electronic Application System (EAS). Once you have completed the online submission, get printout of the form and get it signed by Head of the Institute. Do keep in mind that no application for both PhD and Medical Fellowships will be entertained without submitting EAS Application form and online HEC form.
After completion of registration procedure, Higher Education Commission Pakistan will organize interviews of shortlisted candidates through which it will make recommendations of candidates for selection however the final selection right is reserved by CSC-UK.
Another important thing that everyone should remember while applying for these scholarships is that Commonwealth UK will not entertain any direct applications and all nominations from Pakistan will be routed by HEC. The last due date for submitting the application form to become part of the selection procedure is 13th February, 2021 after which no received forms will be entertained.
The address on which the application forms are needed to be submitted is:
Deputy Director (HRD)
Higher Education Commission
Sector H-9, Islamabad.
You Might Also Like
- PEEF Scholarships 2021 for Intermediate/Graduation Online Ap...
- KP Merit Scholarships 2021 Test Online Prep Results Students...
- OGDCL Intermediate Scholarships For Balochistan Students
- SBP Merit Based Scholarship Scheme 2021 Application Form Dow...
- Pakistan Scottish Scholarships Scheme 2021 Online Applicatio...
- HEC China CRBC Scholarships 2021 in Pakistan Apply Online
- HEC Scholarship For China University Master PhD Programs 202...
- HEC Scholarships 2021 For Intermediate FA FSc ICS ICOM Baloc...
- PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2021 Registration Online
- OGDCL Internship Program 2021 for Graduates Apply Process Po...