HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 For Master & PhD
Higher Education Commission’s HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 is a big-level scholarship for the needy candidates of commonwealth countries who can not afford to pursue further education on their own can apply for HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2023. To contribute to the development needs of Commonwealth countries by providing training for skilled and qualified professionals and academics, and to contribute to UK higher education and foreign policy aims by encouraging collaboration. The HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 will be providing both male and female Pakistani candidates to pursue their Master’s Degrees and Ph.D., fully funded in United Kingdom (UK), for which no GRE or ILETS is required.
The application process is open now for the HEC Commonwealth Scholarships 2023 in Pakistan for Bs and Ms. Ph.D. Students. This scholarship opportunity is designed to support the development requirements of Commonwealth countries through providing education for qualified and skilled professionals and academics.
HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2023
The Scholarships are financed through the UK Department for International Development (DFID), Commonwealth Masters and Ph.D. scholarships allow talented and enthusiastic individuals to obtain advanced skills and knowledge required to promote sustainable development. They are targeted towards those who are unable to afford their education within the UK. The duration of the program is one year for Masters and 3 years to complete a Ph.D. beginning in fall 2023.
Important Dates of HEC Scholarship
- Last Date to Apply for HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2023: 18 October 2023.
- Test Date: Announced Soon
- Amout: 322000 per month
Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 HEC Apply Online
To apply for the HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2023, First, students who meet requirements for eligibility can apply online through the website for Commonwealth (CW). Commonwealth (CW). The students who are interested are required to apply online on the official site of the higher Education Commission. After signing up and filling out his profile, must choose “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under the “Scholarship and Grant” menu on the left-hand side of the portal online.
Full details about the programs, eligibility, and the details about the different themes that will be offered in the year 2023 Commonwealth scholarships are listed below to be followed carefully.
Apply Online on Commonwealth Scholarship 2023
The Commonwealth Scholarship; Six schemes 2023
The scholarship is offered through these six scheme types:
- Ensuring peace, security, and governance.
- Access, inclusion, and opportunities.
- Technology and science to develop.
- Promoting global prosperity.
- Enhancing resilience and responding to the crisis.
- Strengthening capacities and health systems.
The benefits of Commonwealth Scholarship Pakistan 2023
- Tuition fees
- Airfare from home country to UK and back.
- The amount is PKR: 322000 per month
- The Pakistani student receives a warm blanket.
- Grants to study-related travel.
- Allowance to visit home in the mid-term.
- Spouse allowance.
- PS465 per month allowance for children.
- Return Air Ticket
- Children Allowance,
- Spouse allowance,
- Study Tour Allowance
- Approved airfare from and back to your host country
- Tuition fee wavier
- Warm clothing allowance
- A stipend/living allowance of £1,084 per month and a stipend/living allowance of £1,330 per month for those candidates whose universities are located in metropolitan areas such as London
- A thesis grant for preparing a thesis.
- Study grant for covering the cost of study material within the United Kingdom (UK).
HEC Pakistan announces different foreign scholarships to Pakistani students who wish to learn abroad and gain an understanding of the world. The aim of international studies abroad that is fully funded by HEC scholarship is to increase and enhance education in Pakistan. The opportunity to study abroad in China with a full-funded scholarship available to Pakistani students is an exciting chance offered by HEC by way of its Commonwealth PhD Scholarship Program.
HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 For Master & PhD
General Details HEC Commonwealth Scholarship
In addition, the applicant will be required to pay a HAT test cost of Rs.800/- into the account Number. 17427900133401 in the bank of HBL Sector H-9 Branch in Islamabad. This fee cannot be refunded. If you apply online on HEC’s website HEC website, applicants must attach an image of their deposit slip in the amount of Rs.800or less.
- Scholarship Type: HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 is Fully Funde
- Scholarship Level: International
- Category: Merit Based
- Area: All Pakistan
- Test Type: HAT/Higher Education Aptitude Test
- Scholarship Themes: The HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 is offered under the following 6 themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity
Commonwealth Scholarship Hosting Countries
Only Commonwealth countries are eligible for the HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2023. If you are wondering that if you belong to a commonwealth country or not then here is the list of Commonwealth Countries that are eligible for the HEC Commonwealth Scholarship:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- The Gambia
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- St Helena
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
Universities Participating in Commonwealth Scholarship
- Aberystwyth University
- Aston University
- De Montfort University
- Durham University
- Goldsmith University of London
- Harper Adams University
- imperial College London
- Keele University
- Kingston University
- Lancaster University
Eligibility Criteria to Apply
- For Master’s Degree Program: The applicants must be under 30 years of age.
- For the Doctoral Degree Program: The applicants must be under 35 years of age.
- For Master’s Degree Program: The applicants must have 16 years of education with a 1st class degree.
- For the Doctoral Degree Program: The applicants must have 17 or 18 years of education with a 1st class degree.
- The applicants must be permanent residents of Pakistan or Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK).
- The applicant must be available for travel to the United Kingdom (UK) in September or October 2023 for the initiation of the studies.
- The applicant must be financially unable to afford their studies without a scholarship.
Commonwealth Scholarship for Masters & PhD
The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the UK (CSC) is the UK government with its Commonwealth scholarship scheme, which is guided by international development goals. Since 1960 in the past, the CSC has provided more than 30,000 people to pursue studies within the UK and acquire expertise, develop knowledge, and establish networks to address the global challenges to development.
How to Apply for HEC Commonwealth Scholarship
- The applicants are required to apply for HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 by visiting the Higher Education Commission (HEC) website, i.e. http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa.
- The applicants are required to select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under the “Scholarship and Grant” section.
- The applicants will be required to attach an original and paid deposit slip of PKR. 500/- that must be paid in the Higher Education Commission’s online Account No. 17427900133401 in Habib 0ank Limited (HBL), Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad.
- The applicants will also be required to send their application via courier because the only online application will not be entertained.
- The applicants will be required to submit the following documents for the sake of application submission in spiral binding form to Learning Opportunities Abroad (LOA) Scholarship Cell, HRD Division, Higher Education Commission, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad, Pakistan. E-mail: email@example.com
Required Documents to Apply for Scholarship
- Print of the online HEC application form
- A paid and original deposit slip of PKR. 500/-
- Relevant academic documents and transcripts
- Statement of purpose
- Study / Research Plan
- Copies of CNIC
- Proof of EAS application form submitted through CSC online system application system along with EAS Number.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further scrutiny.
Important Notes for Applicants
- Application without the submission of at least the Commonwealth Application form and the online HEC form will not be considered in any circumstance (submitted applications must be utterly complete in all respects).
- You can save all of your HEC online applications and Commonwealth online applications once you have made a successful submission to the appropriate portals.
- Hard copies of the HEC application forms (along with other relevant academic documents, viz. transcripts, equivalence to foreign degrees and statement of purpose and research plan/proposal, as well as copies of CNIC and Domicile) and submitted Commonwealth application forms for scholarships (proof of a minimum of two references and a letter of placement) could be to be kept for the applicant’s record.
- Do not send hard copies of documents to hec.
- HEC is a proponent of equal opportunity, and women are encouraged to apply. The nomination ratio should be 50:50 (Male Female: Male).
- HEC online portal will be closed at the time of the deadline. Then no candidate will be eligible to apply. In addition, incomplete applications (not filed or saved) will not be accepted.
- Please be aware that HEC plays a facilitating role in the selection process, and the final decision will be determined by the country that donated the money. Additionally, HEC will have no financial obligation about the award.
- If a candidate submits falsified information, HEC reserves the right to debar and cancel applicants from all future scholarships.
- The sole obligation of the applicants is to make sure that they have applied for both the Commonwealth and HEC portals before the 18th of October, 2023.
Programs offered for Commonwealth Scholarships
Commonwealth Scholarships for masters as well as PhD. In the UK are available to applicants from middle and low-income Commonwealth countries who wish to pursue all-time Master’s and Doctoral studies (PhD) at the UK University. These scholarships are provided following the following six subjects:
Science and technology for development strengthening health systems and capacity promoting global prosperity Strengthening global peace, security, and governance enhancing resilience and response to crises access, inclusion, and opportunity
Benefits of the HEC Commonwealth Scholarship
The HEC Commonwealth Scholarship to study and Ph.D. in the UK will include the following:
- The Stipend (living allowance) for students looking for Master’s degrees with a rate of Ps1,133 each month, or PS1,516 each month for students attending universities within the London metropolitan region.
- The Stipend (living allowance) for Ph.D. students is at the number of PS1,236 per month or PS1,516 for those attending universities within the London metro area.
- All tuition fees are included.
- Tickets for two ways to (for the beginning of the program as well as at the conclusion at the end)
- Allowance for warm clothing when appropriate.
- Travel expenses related to study trips
- Fieldwork Ticket with Air
- One Air Ticket Home for the duration of the study
The applications for Commonwealth shared scholarships for the 2023/2023 academic years have been made open.
Q.Is it challenging to get Commonwealth Scholarship?
As an experienced educational agent, we know that being a Commonwealth Scholar is challenging but not impossible. Since one of the main requirements for selecting commonwealth awards is merit in academics, you must score the minimum score required to be eligible for the Scholarship.
Q.Can I stay in the UK after the Commonwealth Scholarship?
The CSC can not provide a letter of support or a permit to stay in the UK following your award to allow you to continue working. Your prize can end at any point in the event of poor performance, conduct and attendance or even if your registration is terminated or suspended by your institution for any reason.
Q.Which courses are eligible for the Commonwealth Scholarship?
Master’s (one-year course)/Ph. D. Engineering, Biotechnology or Biochemical Engineering, Robotics, Computer Applications/Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering./Aeronautics, Civil Engineering/Architecture, Material Science, Mining Engineering and Marine Engineering.
Q.What is the Commonwealth Masters scholarship?
Commonwealth Master’s scholarships is an aid to students from low and middle-income nations who might otherwise not be able to take a course in the UK and can take advantage of full-time Master’s studies at a UK university.
Q.Are there interviews for Commonwealth Scholarship?
The candidates shortlisted are called to an interview. Based on the merits of the candidate, nominations are submitted. The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission then considers the nominations for the final selection.
Q.How does the Commonwealth Scholarship work?
Commonwealth Scholarships are awarded to gifted individuals with the potential to impact the international stage positively. It is an aid to poor but needy students to enjoy higher education abroad.
Q.How many countries are members of the Commonwealth?
54 independent countries.
You Might Also Like
- NEC Scholarship Form 2023 Download Online | www.nec.org.pk
- PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- BEEF Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 Out of Balu...
- BEEF Scholarship for LLM and PhD in Law 2023 Application For...
- Pakistan Sweet Home Pre-Cadet College Scholarship 2023 Apply...
- AJK State Talent Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 Apply Online Students of...
- SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023 for Employee’s Child...
- Brunei Darussalam BS and MS Scholarship 2023 Apply Online El...
- Lissaail-E-Wal Mahroom Foundation Scholarship 2023 for Orpha...
assalam u alaikum.
sir when i click on ”learning opportunities abroad” they said that (No Scholarships are currently taking Applications. Please visit HEC website for more information)
I have done my bsc Hons 4 year in agriculture Entomology,so I want to take admission in Ms agriculture Entomology kindly guide me the process or other requirements.