The Educational Grant Programmes provide an opportunity for selected candidates on annual basis to study in the leading universities Azerbaijan at the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral level.Azerbaijan scholarship Program For Citizen of Pakistan 2021 announced.Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria as being mentioned below can avail such sublime opportunity as well.
- Tuition Fee
- International Flight
- Monthly stipend for meals,accommodation and utilities costs.
- Medical insurance
- Visa and registration costs
- Age must not be over:
- 22 years for Bachelor’s candidates
- 30 years for Master’s and
- 35 years for PhD applicants on or before the deadline;
- Must possess the required academic background in the related field of their proposed study/research area.
- Those applying for Undergraduate programme must have passed FA/FSc. exam (12 years education)
- Those applying for Masters programme must have passed 04 year Bachelor Degree (16 years education)
Those applying for Doctoral programme must be a MS/MPhil degree holder (18 years education)
Applicants having 3rd Division in their academic career are NOT eligible to apply and only one 2nd division is allowed throughout the academic career but NOT in the terminal degree.
The applicant must fill all the fields of the Azerbaijan Scholarship Application form and HEC application form (Online) and no column or field should be left unfilled.
Have good command of the language of the institution of study and the ability to conduct scientific work in it. Minimum IELTS score required is 5.5 valid score.
Certificates/Transcript/Degrees to be attached must be attested by the attesting authorities such as IBCC and HEC. Equivalence of O & A level is mandatory by IBCC.
How to Apply?
Apply online at HEC website: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa. After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu in left hand side panel of the online portal. After submission of the application, get its printed copy and attach relevant documents with the hard copy.
- Attested copy of Passport.
- Medical Certificate not more than three months old including HIV/AIDS test.
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Motivation Letter
It is the sole responsibility of student applying for any professional degree (Engineering, Agriculture, Medical, Nursing etc.) to first get confirmation of its accreditation from the respective Councils i.e. Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Agriculture Council, PMDC, Pakistan Nursing Council etc. whichever is applicable. HEC shall not take any responsibility in such cases where a student is denied the registration of his/her professional degree from the respective council in Pakistan, even after the completion of degree program from abroad.
- HEC endorses equal opportunity, however, females are encouraged to apply.
- HEC will shortlist eligible applicants on the basis of selection criteria, highest academic merit, and the number of scholarship slots allocated for Pakistani students.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will NOT be accepted. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e. HEC will be final and binding.
- Please note that HEC has facilitation role in nomination process, as final selection will be made by the donor country. Further, HEC will have no financial liability regarding this scholarship.
- In case of submitting false information at any stage, HEC will reserve all rights to cancel and debar for all future scholarships as well as impose penalty, as decided by HEC.
- Applications/candidature of only those candidates will be considered who dispatch their application hard copies along with relevant documents by the close of deadline to address given below.
Procedure to Send Application:-
Applicants are required to send two sets of completed AIDA Application Form. Only One Set of HEC Application Form (printed hard copy) is to be sent along all educational documents as mentioned above on the address given below;
Each application set should be sent separately in Spiral binding only. The Applications which are not in Spiral Binding will not be accepted.
Each Application set should be separate in Spiral. All three application sets should not be attached together.
Last date for receipt of application hard copies, complete in all respects, in HEC is on or before
09th March, 2021 at HRD Division, Higher Education Commission Sector H-9, Islamabad.
You Might Also Like
- PEEF Scholarships 2021 for Intermediate/Graduation Online Ap...
- KP Merit Scholarships 2021 Test Online Prep Results Students...
- IBA OGDCL National Talent Hunt Program Scholarships 2021 App...
- OGDCL Intermediate Scholarships For Balochistan Students
- SBP Merit Based Scholarship Scheme 2021 Application Form Dow...
- Pakistan Scottish Scholarships Scheme 2021 Online Applicatio...
- HEC China CRBC Scholarships 2021 in Pakistan Apply Online
- HEC Scholarship For China University Master PhD Programs 202...
- HEC Scholarships 2021 For Intermediate FA FSc ICS ICOM Baloc...
- PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2021 Registration Online