Applications are invited from faculty members of Public Sector Colleges and Universities for admission under Punjab Higher Education Commission(PHEC) international Split PhD Scholarship Program. The Punjab Higher Education Commission and Government College University Lahore have jointly launched split-site PhD Scholarship Program for teaching faculty of Public sector Colleges and universities in the fields of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities fully-funded split PhD scholarships are available to the candidates who shall secure in the given fields of Arts, Social Sciences and humanities in GC University Lahore. The Scholarship will cover monthly stipend,tuition fee of two years in GCU and one year at a partner foreign university,expenses on research return air-fare, research and medical allowance.
Disciplines/Fields of Study:-
- Political Science
- Be Regular Faculty member of Public Sector University/College in Punjab,domiciled from any district of Punjab.
- Have a minimum two years of experience as a permanent /regular faculty member.
- Be less than 45 years of age on the closing date of advertisement.
- Completed 18 years of Education(MS/M.phill)in chosen discipline of studies.
- Research work of minimum of 6 credit hours in MS/M.phill program is mandatory.
- Minimum 3.00 CGPA out of 4.00 in MS/M.phill degree in case of semester system or 1st
- Division in case of annual system in the relevant discipline.
- Fulfill the admission criteria as laid down by the University.
- Submit a strong research proposal in the relevant field with clearly stated argument and detailed sections on survey of literature,methodology,theoretical engagement,proposed chapters and research questions.
GC University Lahore PhD Scholarships PHEC 2020 Eligibility Procedure and last date to apply
- The Departmental Admission Committee after the interview of candidates shall make its recommendations to the joint PhD Scholarship Committee for consideration.
- The Joint PhD Scholarship Committee shall submit its recommendations to PHEC for approval of the award of split PhD program.Confirmation of PhD admission is subject to the approval of candidates for award of scholarship.
How To Apply:-
- Aspirants are advised to contact the department concerned for the consent of Supervisor.
- Admission Forms are available from Habib bank Limited GCU Branch Lahore on Payment of Rs 500/- only.Forms can also be downloaded from the University’s Website.
- In case of downloaded form academic certificates, NOC from the competent authority and research proposal should be submitted to the office of additional registrar during office hours.
- The terms and conditions related to the execution of legal bonds shall be made by the selected scholars on PHEC prescribed format.
Last Date to apply on GC University Lahore PhD Scholarships PHEC 2020 is 15th September, 2020 . For getting more updates regarding test for this scholarship and merit list keep in in touch with us.
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
Subscribe Here [jetpack_subscription_form title="" subscribe_text="" subscribe_button="Subscribe" show_subscribers_total="0"]
You Might Also Like
- Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarship Form 2020 Download Online P...
- All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Class Result 2020 Check Onl...
- [Updated] All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Top Position Hold...
- COMSAT University Spring Admissions 2020
- NTS NAT Test Schedule 2020 Dates sheet roll no slips downloa...
- Upcoming PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement
- BISE Peshawar Board 9th 10th Class Result 2020 Check Online
- SBP Bank Merit Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 for Employee’...
- KPK Insaaf Rozgaar Scheme 2020 Loan Application Forms Eligib...
- CMMS Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Program 2020-21 How to...