e-Rozgaar is an remarkable initiative by Government of the Punjab, under the leadership of Chief Minister with the objective of providing training opportunities to youth to minimize unemployment using internet based freelancing.
In order to enhance and polish the capabilities of unemployed frustrated youth the Punjab Government is going to provide blue-chip plate form for them. Through this plate form capable university graduates which are seeking jobs shall be able to produce esteemed earning not only for themselves but also for their family too. They could play a crucial role for getting handsome amount against selling their abilities with no time.
Free training seminars shall be conducted in each district of Punjab for provision of Free-lancing education and skills as well.All university graduates who have been completed their graduations encompass 4 years duration are strongly encouraged to get registration on concerned website i.e www. e-rozgaar.pitb.gov.pk
In order to get registration candidates have to accomplish 5 stages as first of all he/she will fill candidate undertaking, secondly will have to fill candidate registration form, after it email shall be sent consisting user name and password will be given to candidate for online test, at 4th stage online test shall be taken that will be of 30 minutes and finally the candidate shall be registered for Chief Minister’s e-rozgaar Training Programme.
- Candidate must have completed 16 years of education
- Age should be between 22 to 35 years
- Good Academic Record
- Good Writing and Communication Skills
- Should be Self-Motivated and Self-Driven
- Clear & categorical preference shall be given to those who have passed their degree and have hands on experience on basic computer concepts.
- The candidates are required to join the program on full-time basis and follow given rules & regulations of the programme.
- Management will also conduct online test short interview of each candidate before the training.
- Management has reserve the right to cancel reject any application without giving any reason.
- Decision of management is not challenge able in any court platform.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for training.
- Must have a valid CNIC
- Should have domicile of Punjab
e-Rozgaar Chief Minister Training Program 2018 Eligibility Criteria Apply Online
Duration of the program:-
- 3.5 months.
- one can not apply for more than course track.
- you will have to choose your training center carefully at the time of applying
- You do not have to pay any dues for e-rozgaar Training
- No stipend will be given.
- No, transport facility or TA/DA will not be provided
- if aspirant is enrolled in an undergraduate programme you are not eligible to apply.
Last Date to apply?
Last date to apply online is 5th March, 2018. For getting more reliable and ready information please visit this page on regular basis.
Check Other Related Topics
- HEC FATA Balochistan Master MPhil Indigenous Scholarships 2018 Application Form
- Commonwealth Scholarships 2018 Eligibility Criteria Apply Online
- HEC Commonwealth PhD Scholarships UK 2018 Apply Online
- HEC Scholarships 2018 Aptitude Test Online Preparation Sample Questions Answers Papers
- Mora Scholarship Application Form 2018 Download
- PM Laptop Scheme 2018 Registration Online Eligibility
- SSMS Foreign Scholarships 2018 for PhD Apply Last Date
- Stipendium Hungraicum Scholarship Programme 2018 Apply Online Criteria