Dalda Foundation Pakistan has announced Dalda Foundation Scholarship program for academic year 2021-21. Applicants who want to avail the scholarship they should apply online through this site. Dalda Foundation Scholarship is announced for the intermediate students on merit basis. Those students who have passed matriculation and are studying in affiliate colleges of board on intermediate they are eligible to apply for such scholarship. Dalda Foundation Scholarship program is offered to financially support the needy and poor students who can’t bear the educational expenses. The Dalda Foundation Pakistan has taken a great step to support needy and poor students with scholarship. Applicants should fulfill the required eligibility criteria to avail this scholarship.
Dalda foundation scholarship 2021 Application form Download Online
- The scheme is for students from Sindh, Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan. Those students who have taken admission in private colleges they are also eligible to apply for the offered scholarship through proper channel.
- The students of O level also eligible to apply.
- Students who have taken admission in 1st year of pre-medical, pre-engineering, ICS, general science, commerce, Arts, Home Economics and in Diploma in Associate Engineering are eligible.
- Applicants should be citizens of Pakistan to apply for Dalda Scholarship Program.
- The maximum age of applicants should be 17 years otherwise they will not be eligible.
- Applicants must have passed matriculation examination and have 10th result card.
- The monthly income of the parents or guardian should be 20,000 or less.
- The maximum measurement of applicants home should be 1080 feet or less.
|General Sciences||80% Marks|
|Home Economics||70% Marks|
|Diploma in Associate Engineering DAE||70% Marks|
The Dalda Foundation Scholarship program 2021 last date is
30th October 2021. All the applications should reach within the prescribed date. Late submission of application will be rejected by the authority.
Procedure of Selection
- After the successful submission of application the authority will review the application form.
- The authority will select the eligible candidates and reject those aspirants who are not suitable for the scholarship.
- The Selected Candidates list will be issued for the Scholarship test.
- Selected students will appear for the test.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in test.
- After taking advantage of the scholarship, the student must continue his academic results at least with the marks shown by the foundation; otherwise you will not receive any funding.
How to Apply:
- Willing candidates click the below provided link first.
- After clicking an online application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the application form and provide complete details asked in the form.
- After filling the application form you can submit it online.
- The application must be submitted before the last date.
Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2021: Apply Online
*All the information will be provided at this site like test dates and further details are mentioned here.
You Might Also Like
- HEC China CRBC Scholarships 2021 in Pakistan Apply Online
- HEC Scholarship For China University Master PhD Programs 202...
- SBP Bank Merit Scholarship Scheme 2021 for Employee’s ...
- Pakistan Scottish Scholarships Scheme 2021 Online Applicatio...
- Punjab CM Scholarships 2021 PEEF for International Phd Apply...
- HEC Scholarships 2021 for Postgraduate MS MPhil Students
- Commonwealth Scholarships 2021 Eligibility Criteria Apply On...
- HEC Commonwealth PhD Scholarships UK 2021 Apply Online
- HEC Scholarships 2021 For Intermediate FA FSc ICS ICOM Baloc...
- HEC Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarships 2021 Application F...