Cultural exchange scholarships are offering in various countries like China, Turkey, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Mexico, Greece, Russia, South Korea, Italy and Pakistan. In Pakistan the ministry of the inter provincial coordination Islamabad has accredited duty of conducting the GRE (Local) subject wise to the NTS for the subject scholarships. Applicants are encourage for study abroad under the cultural exchange scholarships program. All scholarships are fully funded as the contributor countries afford tuition fees, accommodation and other allowances, which alter from country to country.
Cultural Exchange Scholarships Program 2018
The candidates must have 16 years educational qualification or equivalent or B.SC /BS(Hons) in any subject.
Terms and Conditions:
- Age limit for all candidates is 18 to 35 years.
- Candidates having more than one second division in career are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants send attested copies of all educational documents including domicile certificate.
- Applications after due date will not be acceptable
- Scholarships will be awarded on merit basis
- Candidates will have to attend the language course after their selection.
- Candidates who are waiting for the result are not eligible to apply.
- Application submitted through by hand will not be accepted.
NTS Application Form:
Applicants can get NTS application form from official website of the national testing services.Hence download the application form.Fill the application form very carefully.Do not left the columns blank because incomplete applications will be rejected. Do not use incorrect information because wrong information will create difficulties at any stage of the scholarship.Click to apply
How to Apply:
- Download the application form from NTS website nts.org.pk
- Please deposit the NTS test fees 800 rupees through the prescribed slip in any branch of ABL,UBL or MCB.
- Attach the original deposit slip with the application form otherwise application will be rejected.
- Last date of submission of application is 11th November.
- NTS test will be held on Sunday 29th November.
- NTS roll number slips for test will be send you on your postal address few days before from the test date so do not contact with NTS administration for roll number slips.
- Candidates can also get copy of roll number slip from NTS website.