We are Please to inform you that Higher Education Department, Govt. of KPK has offered PhD/DPhil scholarship under Chief Minister’s Educational Endowment Fund. The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of merit cum-affordability. Scholarships being offered to revamp the structure of higher education as well. The present government has established the Chief Minister’s Education Endowment Fund CMEEF with initial seed money of Rs. 500 million.
The Fund is operated under the provisions of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Higher Education Scholarship Endowment Fund Act, 2014. The fund is governed by a Board of Directors (BOD) and Scholarship Management Committee constituted under the Act. The investment proceeds of the Fund shall be utilized for award of scholarships in the Approved Institutions. The scholarship shall cover all expenses (tuition fee, lab, libraries, food, hostel charges) as well.
Core Areas Of Scholarship:-
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Higher Education,Archives & Libraries Department offers fully funded PhD/D Phil scholarships in top 100 Universities of the world in following Discipline:
- Nano- Technology
- Petroleum Engineering
- Mining/Minerals Engineering.
- Have domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Age must be less than 45 years on the closing date of the application as well.
- Must Possess first-class academic career (minimum first division or CGPA of 3.00/4.00 or 3.75/5 in semester system)
- Having valid unconditional offer of admission in any of the approved PhD/DPhil degree program in top 100 universities of the world (QS Ranking).
- Aspirant Should not be in recipient of any other scholarship or financial assistance awarded for the degree program
- Candidate should have minimum 60% score in GRE (subject)
CMEEF Chief Minister Education Endowment Fund KPK Scholarships 2018 Download Application Form
The scholarship coverage for International scholars under the CMEEF shall cover all the residential and educational expenses magnanimously.
- Candidates having valid unconditional offer of admission for the approved discipline/institution shall apply on the prescribed form to PMU-HED.
- The applications after scrutiny by the SMC or its Co-opted scrutiny committee be forwarded for interview to the SMC.
- The selection shall be made by SMC on the basis of a quantification formula duly approved by the Board.
- A candidate shall appear before the Board only in one discipline/specialization.
- The institutional fees shall be disbursed to the institution’s bank account via annual/biannual Bank
- Transfer whereas the living and other expenses to the candidates personal account at the country of study on quarterly basis.
- The scholarship shall be awarded initially for one year, extendable up-to standard length of the approved program or four year whichever is less subject to satisfactory report every year to be reviewed and approved by SMC.
- The procedure followed by HEC shall be adopted for surety of return.
- Change of main subject shall not be allowed, however, a change in the title of thesis may be allowed if the supervisor so desires.
- In case of undesirable events, the student may be allowed to change the supervisor on the approval of SMC.
How To Apply?
Complete Procedure to Apply over CMEEF scholarship Programme 2018 could be keenly observe below as well.
- Download the form as available in given link, fill it carefully and submit to PMU-HED on or before the closing date.
- Ensure that you have attached all required documents by completing the checklist.
- Check list encompass attested recent photograph, Attested copy of CNIC, Attested copies of all educational testimonials, CV/Resume, Copy of valid unconditional offer of admission for PhD/DPhil,Copy of Synopsis/ Research Proposal, Attested copy of domicile,Three passport size photographs (blue back ground),Valid GRE/GAT (Subject) certificate, NOC from parent department (for employed candidates only), Any other supporting document required to substantiate the facts given in the application form
- Answer all questions. Those not applicable should be marked N/A.
- Do not provide false or incomplete information. Provision of false information shall lead to cancellation of CMEEF scholarship and legal proceedings.
- Use extra sheet (if required).
To Download CMEEF Scholarship Application Form:-Please Click here
The Last Date to apply over CMEEF Cheif Minister Education Endowment Fund Scholarship program is 31st July, 2018. For getting more immediate information and updates about educational scholarships stay in touch with us.