Chief Minister (Punjab) Scheme for Chinese Language Scholarships Phase III announced check required complete eligibility criteria and full selection procedure. To achieve the true objectives of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), the main minister of the Punjab, Mian Muhammad Shehbaz Sharif, sees the dire need for effective communication between the Chinese and Pakistani people. To this end, it has generously allocated funds to send 500 adequately qualified Chinese, domiciled in Punjab, to China to learn the Chinese language as well.
In light of the vision of the Chief Minister of Punjab, applications were invited in December and May 2021. After selection on purely meritorious basis through a competitive process, one hundred and ninety-three (193) Chinese Universities in China. Now, for the selection of the Chinese Language Scholarship holders in Lot IV for the remaining 500 slots, eligible talented students who meet the basic eligibility criteria can apply in the prescribed manner.
An average student studying Chinese is expected to take HSK-3 or HSK-4 and most of the universities require HSK-4 with a score of 200 or more to qualify for admission to Bachelor’s Degree Programs in Engineering, Business or Economics etc. At this level, students will be able to have basic everyday conversations. The students who would like to use Chinese professionally are expected to take HSK-5 or HSK-6.Chinese Language Scholarships Eligibility Criteria,Procedure and last date to apply being given as following.
Chinese Language Scholarships 2021 Batch -VI Application Form Last Date Apply Registration
Eligibility Criteria for Chinese Language Scholarships
- Domicile: Any district of Punjab.
- Age: 22-24 years on the last date fixed for application submission.
- Education: Minimum of 14 years of schooling, in any subject, from an accredited institution with at least 1st division (or 3.0/4.0 CGPA) in the Bachelor degree and no 3rd division in the whole career.
- All the candidates need to be medically fit in order to qualify for the award of Scholarship.
- All the candidates are advised to verify / assure that their particulars (Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth etc.) are exactly same on all the documents (Certificates, CNIC, & Passport etc.)
- Provisionally selected awardees will have to attend and successfully complete the language studies (of 2 to 3 weeks) at a local institution.
- After final selection, the awardees will be required to secure admission for Chinese Language Studies at an approved institution in China for a period of up to two years.
Picking procedure of eligible candidates for Chinese Language Scholarships could be observed here below:
- In case the applications received are more than twice the available number of awards, a written test may be conducted to shortlist the candidates. The shortlisted candidates will then be interviewed.
- Those who qualify in locally offered Chinese Language Course will be eligible for the offer of a final award.
- Candidates presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies must send their applications through proper channel only. Applications submitted without NOC, issued by the competent/appointing authority, shall not be entertained.
- Preference will be given to the applicants belonging to the southern Punjab and those having prior Chinese language ability.
- Applicants are required to apply online and submit a print of the same online application form along with complete bio-data and attested relevant documents in Financial Aid Office (FAO) by 17th June, 2021 during office hours.
- Successful completion of studies will mean passing HSK-5 with the score of 210 or above.
- High achievers (A+ & A Grades) are assured of placement on their return to Pakistan.
- High achievers will also be offered continuation of Scholarships to complete 4 years Language Degree Program.
How to Apply & Last Date:-
Complete Procedure Chinese Language Scholarships to apply could be easily overseen by you as below in very detailed manner as well.
- Create your login account by filling User Registration Form
- Please provide correct information while registration. Registration Information once entered will not be editable except password.
- Please provide valid email address for registration as it will be used for future correspondence with you.
- After login, provide personal information, academic detail and work experience (if any) to complete application.
- Please provide a valid mobile number as this number will be used to contact you in future.
- After completing online application please review it carefully and submit the application.
- Once application form is submitted, you will not be able to edit/change any information provided by you.
- Take a print of the online application form, attach attested copies of following documents
- Matriculation Certificate
- Intermediate Certificate
- Bachelor Transcript and Degree
- Two Passport size photographs
- Chinese Language Diploma/Certificate (if any)
- NOC/Departmental Permission in case of government employee.
- As with respect to Submission of application for Chinese Language Scholarships with above documents to Financial Aid Office (FAO), University of Education, College Road, Township, Lahore, Pakistan by
20th June, 2021during office hours or apply online at www.ue.edu.pk/cls accordingly
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Number: 042-99262221
- Address: Financial Aid Office, University of Education, College Road Township, Lahore, Pakistan.
You Might Also Like
- PEEF Scholarships 2021 for Intermediate/Graduation Online Ap...
- KP Merit Scholarships 2021 Test Online Prep Results Students...
- IBA OGDCL National Talent Hunt Program Scholarships 2021 App...
- HEC Azerbaijan Master PhD Scholarship 2021 For Pakistani Stu...
- OGDCL Intermediate Scholarships For Balochistan Students
- SBP Merit Based Scholarship Scheme 2021 Application Form Dow...
- Pakistan Scottish Scholarships Scheme 2021 Online Applicatio...
- HEC China CRBC Scholarships 2021 in Pakistan Apply Online
- HEC Scholarship For China University Master PhD Programs 202...
- HEC Scholarships 2021 For Intermediate FA FSc ICS ICOM Baloc...