We are pleased to inform you that China has announced the China CRBC HEC Scholarships 2022 through HEC for Pakistani students upon meeting the following mentioned eligibility Criteria as well. China Road and Bridge Corporation (CRBC), Peoples Republic of China, one of the four large-scale, state-owned companies in China who pioneered the international construction market, mainly focusing on contracting of roads, bridges, ports, railways, airports, tunnels etc. has offered fully funded scholarships for Pakistani students to study Master’s degree programme in Southeast University, China.
The Higher Education Commission. Pakistan on partnership with China Road and Bridge Corporation (CRBC) offers full-funded scholarships to outstanding Pakistani engineers with current Pakistan engineer council (PEC) membership to pursue studies towards a master in Engineering (transportation along with its subfields) at the southeast university, China.
Important Dates China CRBC HEC Scholarships 2022
- Announcement Date: 19th November 2022
- Last Date Submission: Always Open
China CRBC HEC Scholarships 2022
Southeast University is one of the Higher Education Institution first established in China which is key university of nationwide directly administered by the Central Government and subordinated to Ministry of Education, and is among the famed 8 construction universities, first rank in national key discipline of traffic engineering in China. Falak Sufi Scholarship 2022 for Master’s Program NYU Apply Online Last Date Interview Schedule provided on here.
Online Apply China CRBC HEC Scholarships 2022
China Road and Bridge Corporation (CRBC), cooperating with Southeast University of China (SEU), is planning to carry out the admission program of Master of Engineering for “China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC)” integrated transportation in Pakistan. The admission is financed completely by CRBC and the South East University China is delegated to implement the lectures on behalf of CRBC that is custom designed for the officers working in Pakistan Government, especially the officers managing CPEC projects and currently working in and under relevant Ministries. University of Lahore PhD Scholarship 2022 for Management Sciences Online Registration forms, eligibility criteria, last date and more details mention on here.
HEC China CRBC Scholarship 2022 Last Date
In addition, the management staff of relevant organizations, the outstanding graduates of Universities and technical experts of Scientific Research Institutions recommended by the concerned Ministries can also benefit from the program, the program is aimed at train the policy maker and performer who possesses global strategy and sustainable development vision for regional communication and transportation, and train the advanced manager and high-end technical personnel for modern transportation industry.
HEC Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
The scholarships will be offered for Master Degree in Transportation Engineering. The Master program shall be of two years one year for course learning and one year for thesis writing & internship including the module like course, seminar, visit and investigation, internship and thesis writing and so on. Scotland Pakistan Scholarships 2022 Apply Online Selected Students Merit list print out online from here. Students shall complete the compulsory and optional courses in the first year, and the thesis writing and defense in the second year. The master of engineering certificate transportation engineering field will be awarded after completing the required courses and passing the thesis defense.
- Tuition Fee
- Accommodation Fee
- Return airfare
- Living stipend (standard to be decided by CRBC/funding partner) for all Pakistani awardees. Please note that the living expenses standard shall be decided by CRBC as per the actual situation, the expenses exceeding the standard during study in china shall be borne by students.
No of CBRC Scholarships
The Scholarship will sponsor up to 30 students who meets the admission criteria for the Master’s degree programs, starting from the entering cohort of fall 2022.
China CRBC Scholarship Duration
The duration of the Scholarship Program is valid for maximum two academic years for the period of 2022 to 2023 starting from fall 2022.
Eligibility Criteria China CRBC HEC Scholarships 2022 :
- Applicant must be citizen of Pakistan/AJK
- Must have completed 16 years Bachelors of Engineering Degree for application to Master’s Program.
- NO Third division is allowed and only one second division is allowed throughout the academic carrier but NOT in the terminal degree.
- Must have valid registration as Registered/Professional Engineer with Pakistan Engineering Council.
- Less than 40 years old with good health (on last date of closing of application)
- Applicants must obtain and submit to HEC a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from his/her employer
- Must fill all the fields of HEC application form (Online) and no column or field should be left unfilled.
- All applicants must fulfill the basic eligibility requirements of CRBC China holding degree of Bachelor of Engineering (04 years degree in relevant field)
- Minimum 02 years of professional working experience in the similar sector (including infrastructure like transportation, highway, railway and water & power etc.), applicant who possesses the similar study and working experience with the applied program shall be considered in priority;
- Fluent English speaking capability.
- IELTS/TOEFL scores as required, where applicable.
- Applicants must have career development potential in this sector and intent to promote the friendly cooperation between Pakistan and China.
- Certificates/Transcript/Degrees to be attached must be attested by the attesting authorities such as IBCC and HEC. Equivalence of O & A level is mandatory by IBCC.
- The applicant must provide Health certificate with his application (not older than 03 months).
- All applicants must fulfil other requirements set by concerned university/funding body.
China CRBC HEC Scholarships 2022 in Pakistan Apply Online Last Date
How To Apply China CRBC HEC Scholarships 2022?
- Submit the online HEC application form available at HEC website and get its printed copy and attach the payment receipt of Rs.300/- with HEC Application form only.
- All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility.
- This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd. A separate bank Account No. 17427900133401 at HBL, H-9 Branch Islamabad is being maintained for online transfer of fee to HEC.
- Application forms must be duly completed and endorsed by the employer/relevant heads of departments/divisions/institutions, whichever applicable
- Applicants are required to also submit police clearance certificate along with their application dossiers
- Three (03) sets of HEC Application Form (printed copy) is to be sent with online fee receipt (Original) along with relevant documents mentioned above.
- Application Sets should be sent in Spiral Binding only.
- The Applications which are not in Spiral Binding will not be accepted.
Scholarship Bond Agreement:
- The scholarship award is initially valid for a period of one year and would be extendable periodically to a maximum of 2 years for Master’s Degree in Transportation Engineering Degree, subject to the satisfactory performance of his/her studies.
- The scholar shall not change the specified course of studies nor register himself/herself for any other course or program.
- The scholar will not apply for immigration/citizenship or permanent residence to any foreign country.
- The scholar shall not take interruption or extend the specified period of studies without prior approval of the HEC.
- The scholar shall not undertake employment whether paid or otherwise without approval of the HEC during his/her course of studies abroad.
- The scholar shall refrain from engaging himself/herself in any political, commercial or any other activity incompatible with his/her program of studies abroad.
- All visits outside the country of study for academic or other reasons will require approval of HEC.
- The scholar will be bound to comply all the terms and conditions mentioned in the deed of agreement and other legal documents signed by him/her with HEC or instructions conveyed to him/her time to time by HEC/CRBC and the scholar shall also submit his/her biannual/annual progress reports through the supervisors to HEC/CRBC.
- During his/her studies, the scholar shall fully observe the national and local laws of the country for which scholarship has been awarded; and would strictly follow the rules and regulations of the university/institution where the scholar is enrolled for studies.
- The scholar shall not incur any debts during his/her stay abroad and will clear all outstanding bills before leaving the country of study/training/research.
- The scholar shall regularly submit the quarterly/biannually/annually progress reports on his/her assigned Program through the academic supervisor abroad to the HEC/CRBC and a final comprehensive report immediately on completion of the study/training/research.
- The scholar will be bound to provide copies of credentials, all passport pages or any other documents on the demand of HEC at any time during the study abroad and his/her bond period in Pakistan. After completion of study program, he/she will immediately return back to Pakistan and report to HEC quarterly about his whereabouts.
- The scholar shall return to Pakistan immediately after the completion of the approved course for which he/she was sent abroad, and shall serve Pakistan/ parent department for a period of at least 2 years,or as may be prescribed by HEC.
- In case a scholar, after completion of his/her study abroad, fails to come back to Pakistan for serving the country for the specified period mentioned above, he/she
will be liable to a penalty, the amount of which shall be determined by HEC/CRBC.
- On return to Pakistan after completing the study program, the scholar will seek approval from HEC for all visits outside the Pakistan and will provide any information/document required by HEC during the bond period.
- All terms and conditions mentioned in the award letter of the Scholar would be deemed as part of this agreement.
A valid NOC from the Parent Organisation is mandatory for any prospective applicants who are applying to consider for the award.
How do I apply for the 2022 HEC scholarship?
The scholarships will grant for the Spring/Fall 2022 Session at HEC-identified top-ranked foreign institutions from advanced nations ( list of universities). Application Procedure: Applicants are required to submit an online application via the HEC e-portal (eportal.hec.gov.pk).
What is the amount of the HEC scholarship?
Full Tuition Fee. PKR: 6000/- Monthly Stipend.
Who can apply for an HEC scholarship?
Students must be able to compete for admission to the institution of their choice as per the admission guidelines of the institution. They must also enroll in undergraduate (4-year) programs. Students with financial needs who are currently enroll at institutions that participate are also qualified to apply.
You Might Also Like
- Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Scholarship Scheme 2022 Eligi...
- Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2022 Apply Online Last Date Tes...
- Free International and National Scholarships For Pakistani S...
- 75 National Top Talent Scholarships 2022 Last Date in World&...
- Commonwealth Scholarships 2022 Eligibility Criteria Apply On...
- HEC Foreign Scholarships 2022 for PhD Apply Online
- HEC PhD Scholarship 2022 For US Universities Criteria Progra...
- USAID HEC Scholarships 2022 for Female Apply Online
- Falak Sufi Scholarship 2022 for Master’s Program NYU Apply...
- NEST BS, MS and PhD Nursing Scholarship 2022 Application For...