Chief Minister Merit Scholarship CMMS Program provides the Scholarship opportunities to Ph.D. for 2021-22 Session. students. They announced the Ph.D. Scholarship through Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF. The candidates who are eligible for scholarship download the application form, fill it and submit according to the given instruction. The applicant’s male and female who secure their admission in the top 50 QS Universities are eligible to apply.
- Last Date: 31 March 2021.
- Life Sciences & Medicine
- Engineering & Technology
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Arts & Humanities
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF announced the latest scholarship program for the higher education department of the government of Punjab. PEEF Announced the latest scholarship program for candidates of higher educational institutes. The candidates who pass the higher education’s recently can apply for scholarships and are eligible for educations. PEEF provided great opportunities for candidates for international studies. The candidates who have the international studies wish but not go for studies due to fanatical crises, be ready for golden ample. They can go in the top 50 rank wise universities of the world.
The candidates who have 16 years of educational degree in any subject can apply for the scholarship by downloading the application form above given. Applicant must fill application form duly and attached stamp form of Rs 50/. All the documents must be submitted before the closing date to Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF Office. The eligibility criteria of the scholarship are briefly described below.
Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Program CMMS PEEF 2021 Download Application form
- Valid Ph.D. admission offer from one of top 50 QS ranked universities of the world, in preferred subject areas.
- The candidates have less than 60% marks are ineligible for admission.
- Clear that the candidate’s family monthly income is equal or less than 200000/. Include parents and self incomes.
- Age Limit: Candidate must be a maximum of 35 Years old till 12th May 2021.
- The candidate is eligible who had got any foreign Scholarship.
How to Apply:
- Secure admission in top 50 ranked universities of the world in preferred subjects.
- Download application form from above fill it duly and provides exact information.
- Send the application form and all the required documents within due dates.
- The selected candidates cannot defer the scholarship to next year.
- Permanent/ regular faculty members of public sector teaching/ educational institutes of Pakistan are not eligible to apply for the Chief Ministers Merit Scholarship Program.
- Preference shall be given to the student having the domicile of Punjab Province; however, a special quota has also been allocated for other Province including AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, FATA, and Islamabad Capital Territory.
- To get admission to the university and apply a visa is the responsibility of the candidates.
- The decision of the scholarship selection committee shall be final.
- PEEF reserves the right to reject any application or call off the whole selection process without assigning any reason.
You Might Also Like
- MUST and HEC Need Based Scholarships Program 2021 Download A...
- SBP Bank Merit Scholarship Scheme 2021 for Employee’s ...
- Pakistan Scottish Scholarships Scheme 2021 Online Applicatio...
- HEC China CRBC Scholarships 2021 in Pakistan Apply Online
- HEC Scholarship For China University Master PhD Programs 202...
- Punjab CM Scholarships 2021 PEEF for International Phd Apply...
- HEC Scholarships 2021 for Postgraduate MS MPhil Students
- Commonwealth Scholarships 2021 Eligibility Criteria Apply On...
- HEC Commonwealth PhD Scholarships UK 2021 Apply Online
- NEST Master MS M.Phill PhD Scholarship Program 2021 in Pakis...