Chief Minister Merit Scholarship CMMS Program provides the Scholarship opportunities to Ph.D. for 2022 Session. students. They announced the Ph.D. Scholarship through Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF. The candidates who are eligible for scholarship download the application form, fill it and submit according to the given instruction. The applicant’s male and female who secure their admission in the top 50 QS Universities are eligible to apply. KPK CMEEF Scholarship Program 2022 Registration Online Last Date and more details. CMMS Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Program 2022 has been announced by the Punjab govt, So they invites the application forms for the PEEF Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Program from the candidates who are eligible and interested to avail the scholarship.
Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Important Dates
- Announcement Date: 22th February 2022
- Last Date: 31 March 2022
CM Merit Scholarship 2022 Application Form
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF announced the latest scholarship program for the higher education department of the government of Punjab. PEEF Announced the latest scholarship program for candidates of higher educational institutes. The candidates who pass the higher education’s recently can apply for scholarships and are eligible for educations. LUMHS HEC Need Based Scholarship 2022 Apply Online Last Date Eligibility criteria, test schedule and final merit list of selected candidates.
CM Merit Scholarship 2022 Last Date
PEEF provided great opportunities for candidates for international studies. The candidates who have the international studies wish but not go for studies due to fanatical crises, be ready for golden ample. They can go in the top 50 rank wise universities of the world. KAWISH NYESP Scholarship Phase-I Apply Online 2022 Last Date Final Merit List of selected candidates from this page.
Chief Minister Merit Scholarship 2022
The candidates who have 16 years of educational degree in any subject can apply for the scholarship by downloading the application form above given. Applicant must fill application form duly and attached stamp form of Rs 50/. All the documents must be submitted before the closing date to Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF Office. The eligibility criteria of the scholarship are briefly described below.
Chief Minister Punjab Scholarship Program 2022
So you are advised by us that You must read the eligibility criteria carefully and if you are fulfilling the eligibility Criteria then you must apply within due dates because if your are not apply within due dates and will apply after the due date then your application form will not be entertained.
CM Merit Scholarship Punjab 2022
So were providing your details about the How to Apply Eligibility Criteria at this page below. Applications for 2022 Intake Applications are invited from eligible male and female Pakistani National who have secured admission in Top 50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universities of the world.
Peef Scholarship 2022 for PhD
Punjab Education Endowment Fund PEEF announces Chief Minister Merit Scholarship 2022. CMMS scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for Ph.D. studies in the Top 50 QS Ranked (Subject wise) universities of the world in the following subject areas. Preference shall be given to the students having Punjab domicile: however, a special quota has also been allocated for other provinces including AJK. Gilgit Baltistan (GB), FATA, and Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT). Pakistani citizens who have applied for world’s top 50 QS ranked universities can apply for the Chief Minister Merit Scholarship 2022.
Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Program CMMS PEEF 2022 Application form Last Date
- Life Sciences & Medicine
- Engineering & Technology
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Arts & Humanities
CM Merit Scholarship Eligibility
- Valid Ph.D. admission offer from one of top 50 QS ranked universities of the world, in preferred subject areas.
- The candidates have less than 60% marks are ineligible for admission.
- Clear that the candidate’s family monthly income is equal or less than 200000/. Include parents and self incomes.
- Age Limit: Candidate must be a maximum of 35 Years old till 12th May 2022.
- The candidate is eligible who had got any foreign Scholarship.
How to Apply Chief Minister Merit Scholarship
- Secure admission in top 50 ranked universities of the world in preferred subjects.
- Download application form from above fill it duly and provides exact information.
- Send the application form and all the required documents within due dates.
- The selected candidates cannot defer the scholarship to next year.
- Permanent/ regular faculty members of public sector teaching/ educational institutes of Pakistan are not eligible to apply for the Chief Ministers Merit Scholarship Program.
- Preference shall be given to the student having the domicile of Punjab Province; however, a special quota has also been allocated for other Province including AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, FATA, and Islamabad Capital Territory.
- To get admission to the university and apply a visa is the responsibility of the candidates.
- The decision of the scholarship selection committee shall be final.
- PEEF reserves the right to reject any application or call off the whole selection process without assigning any reason.
You Might Also Like
- USAID HEC Scholarships 2022 for Female Apply Online
- HEC Scholarships 2022 for Postgraduate MS MPhil Students
- Sindh School Education Foundation Scholarship 2022 Applicati...
- SBP Bank Merit Scholarship Scheme 2022 for Employee’s ...
- SBP Merit Based Scholarship Scheme 2022 Application Form Dow...
- PM Laptop Scheme Registration Online Eligibility
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022 Batch III Appl...
- US Fulbright Scholarship 2022 For Master & Phd Pakistan...
- LUMS NOP Scholarship 2022 Admission Form Download
- Punjab Workers Welfare Board Scholarships 2022 Application F...