The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF announced latest scholarship program for higher educational department of government of Punjab. PEEF Announced the latest scholarship program for candidates of higher educational institutes. The candidates who pass the higher education’s recently can apply for scholarship and are eligible for educations. PEEF provided great opportunities to candidates for international studies. The candidates who have the international studies wish but not go for studies due to fanatical crises, be ready for golden ample. They can go in top 50 rank wise universities of the world.
- Last date of Application Submission: 12nd May, 2020
The candidates who have 16 years of educational degree in any subject can apply for scholarship by downloading application form above given. Applicant must fill application form duly and attached stamp form of Rs 50/. All the documents must be submit before the closing date to Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF Office. Eligibility Criteria of scholarship is briefly described below.
Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Program CMMS PEEF 2020 Download Application form
- Valid PhD admission offer from one of top 50 QS ranked universities of the world, in preferred subject areas.
- The candidates have less than 60% marks are ineligible for admission.
- Clear that the candidates family monthly income is equal or less than 200000/. Include parents and self incomes.
- Age Limit: Candidate must be maximum 35 Years old till 12nd May 2020.
- Candidate is eligible who had got any foreign Scholarship.
How to Apply:
- Secure admission in top 50 ranked universities of world in preferred subjects.
- Download application form from above fill it duly and provides exact information.
- Send the application form and all the required documents within due dates.
- The selected candidates cannot defer the scholarship to next year.
- Permanent/ regular faculty members of public sector teaching/ educational institutes of Pakistan are not eligible to apply for Chief Ministers Merit Scholarship Program.
- Preference shall be given to the student having the domicile of Punjab Province; however a special quota has also been allocated for other Province including AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, FATA and Islamabad Capital Territory.
- To get admission in the university and apply visa is the responsibility of the candidates.
- Decision of the scholarship selection committee shall be final.
- PEEF reserves the right to reject any application or call off the whole selection process without assigning any reason.
You Might Also Like
- BUMHS Faculty Development Overseas Scholarship 2020
- Pakistan Engineering Council PEC Scholarship 2020
- Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2020
- MORA Scholarship for Minorities 2020 Application form Downlo...
- Dalda foundation scholarship 2020 Application form Download ...
- HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2020 Apply Online Students of...
- Lahore College of Intellectuals & Cadets LCIC Scholarsh...
- PM Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Bise Sargodha Board Employees Children’s Scholarship 2020 ...
- Balochistan Worker Welfare Fund Talent Scholarships 2019-202...