Benevolent Fund KP Merit Scholarship 2023 Matric to PhD Apply Online
Benevolent Fund KP Merit Scholarship 2023 announced to kids employees of KP Govt. Employees. Scholarships are offered to students from Matriculation to Postgraduation. The 200 scholarship will be granted on a basis of merit. Students who have successfully passed the SSC, Inter, Bachelor, and MA/MSc exams by 2022 in the 1st Division can apply for Benevolent Fund KP Merit Scholarship 2023. An application for Benevolent Fund KP Merit Scholarship 2023 is available on the official website. The application must be completed before February 28th, 2023. This page provides all the details about the Benevolent Fund KP Merit Scholarship 2023. The scholarship is available for those in matriculation and post-graduation. Scroll down for an application form, the application deadline ,the eligibility requirements.
Overview for Benevolent Fund KP Merit Scholarship 2023
- Levels: All Levels
- Fields: All Fields
- Type: Local
- Category: Merit Based
- Area: Khyber Pukhtonkhwa
- Deadline: 28-02-2023
This scholarship program is available to all sons and daughters employed by the Government. The 200 scholarship will be awarded on the basis of merit. In order for the 2023 Scholarships to be awarded, applicants must be in their final year of school. We will publish the correct schedule once it is released. So, all these students who have passed the SSC/HSSC/BA/BSc/MA/MSc or professionals with at least 1st division in 2023, can apply for this scholarship.
Benevolent Fund KP Merit Scholarship 2023 Matric to PhD Apply Online
Amount of Scholarship Level Wise
The scheme was launched in 2004 to benefit the children of employees of the government in order to motivate students with talent to achieve their achievements on Board and University examinations (final results). The merit scholarship was initially designed for the top ten positions However, keeping in mind the huge amount of highly talented applicants, the amount and quantity of scholarships have been increased over time. The most recent update was announced in March 2021. The details of each category’s number and amount of scholarships, and the conditions for the Merit Scholarship program are as follows:
|Category||No. of Scholarships||Scholarship|
|B.A / B.Sc.||50||Rs.40,000/-|
|Professional Colleges / Universities||50||Rs.48,000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for Benevolent Fund KP Merit Scholarship 2023
The children of current province government workers (regular Benevolent Fund contributors) with a score of at least 1st Division on SSC, Inter, Bachelor MA/MSc are eligible to apply for the Merit Scholarship.The results of students who are waiting for their results cannot be considered for the scholarship.
Benevolent Fund KP Merit Scholarship 2023 Apply Process
- The application form can be downloaded from KP benevolent fund website (https://bfkp.org/mertss.html)
- The last date to apply for a scholarship is 28-02-2023.
- The grantee who avails of the Merit Scholarship is not eligible for any other scholarships.
- The scholarship application forms are required to be verified by the Head of the Institution and submitted through the head of the Department concerned.
- The Form should be filled clearly in CAPITAL LETTERS, and all required information must be provided.
- Forms that are not completed are not accepted.
Required Documents to Apply
Fill out the application form downloaded together with the following items: CNIC copy of Applicantor Government employee. Marriage Certificate of Daughter CNIC or Matric Results Card or Birth Certificate from the Union Council.
The application form for the scholarship on this official site. The application form must be completed completely in capital letters and include all the relevant details. Applications that are incomplete are not taken into consideration.
Benifits of Scholarship
This allows students to focus on their studies , and be qualified to be eligible for this award. The scholarship is available to students at every level of education, from Matriculation up to postgraduate. Students are required to adhere to the guidelines and submit their applications in accordance with the timetable. Students studying in the 1st division stand an excellent chance of passing the exams. Under the regulations in the KP Benevolent Fund Ordinance 1972, the Fund helps to improve the lives of retired or serving provincial government employees as well as their families in the province. The Benevolent Board’s Headquarters are situated in Peshawar. Children of KP employees of the government are provided merit-based scholarships. From postgraduate to graduation, students can be awarded scholarships. The total amount worth 200 awards are given in accordance with merit.
Deadline for Benevolent Fund KP Merit Scholarship 2023
The last day to apply to be considered for Benevolent Fund scholarship is 28 February 2023.
Benevolent Fund KPK Rates
Rs.1500per P.M. Part I (Gazetted) comprises contributions from employees of the Government working within BS-16 or Above. Part II (Non-Gazetted) comprises of contributions from Government employees who work in BS-01 up to BS-15.
Terms and Conditions
- Children of current Provincial government officials (regular Benevolent Fund contributors) who score at least 1st Division, can be eligible to apply for Merit Scholarships. Merit Scholarship.
- Each category will also be broken down into smaller categories e.g. Science Arts MBBS, Engineering, LLB and Veterinary Science, etc. In addition, the quota/amount of cases for the subcategories (each year) will be determined in proportion to the number of applicants in each sub-category to ensure fair competition between sub-categories.
- The deadline for applications is the last day of each calendar year. grants are approved on the basis of the final results only.
- The person who is granted Merit Scholarship is not eligible for other scholarships. Merit Scholarship is not eligible to receive any other scholarship.
- The application forms for scholarship applications must be confirmed by the head of the Institution and then submitted to the Department Head responsible.
- The form must be filled out with clarity in capital letters and all the required information should be supplied. Complete forms will not be accepted.
- The date for the submission of the forms for scholarship applications must be strictly observed.
- The scholarship application has to be completed according to specific federal guidelines. If there is no cover letter from the government, the application form is not taken into consideration.
- Applications that are not completed are not accepted. Candidates who require any information regarding scholarships, they may get in touch with the office of government.
- The application should be filled completely in capital letters and all the required information must be included. Complete forms will not be accepted.
What is the benefit of the benevolent fund?
Financial assistance will be given only to the members/widows/relatives whose monthly family income is not more than Rs. 25000/- pm.
What is BF Fund in Pakistan?
The Punjab Benevolent Fund Board is an organization that is a government agency to help active or retired province government officials and widows/ children of deceased government officials across the province.
What is the last date of Benevolent Fund KP Merit Scholarship 2023?
The last date to apply is 28 February 2023.
Mob: +92-91-9210388 (Admn), +92-91-9210594 (Acctt:), +92-91-9212575 (Welfare)
Address: Benevolent Fund Cell, Ground Floor, Benevolent Fund Building, Saddar Road, Peshawar (25000),https://bfkp.org/
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
You Might Also Like
- NEC Scholarship Form 2023 Download Online | www.nec.org.pk
- PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- BEEF Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 Out of Balu...
- BEEF Scholarship for LLM and PhD in Law 2023 Application For...
- Pakistan Sweet Home Pre-Cadet College Scholarship 2023 Apply...
- AJK State Talent Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 Apply Online Students of...
- SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023 for Employee’s Child...
- Brunei Darussalam BS and MS Scholarship 2023 Apply Online El...
- Lissaail-E-Wal Mahroom Foundation Scholarship 2023 for Orpha...