Alfalah Scholarship Scheme is announced for the students of intermediate, DAE, undergraduates, graduates, postgraduates. Alfalah Scholarship Scheme is offered for the needy/poor students who can not afford their educational expenditures. All the applicants who are deserving they must apply for the financial assistance from this site. Applicants who are orphans, or from earthquake affected areas they are welcomed to apply for the Alfalah Scholarship Program. Alfalah Scholarship Scheme is one of the largest charity organization all over the Pakistan. Applicants who are willing to apply for such scholarship program they can easily download the application form with complete details. To apply for the financial assistant candidates must follow the provided eligibility criteria, and further instructions.
Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2021 Application Forms Download Online Now
- Students from all provinces of Pakistan including Gilgit / Baltistan from Intermediate to Master / Professional level can apply for scholarships.
- Students of government/public institutes.
- Intermediate students who are studying in registered private institutions may apply.
- Candidates must have 70% marks in academic year but minority and Baluchistan Region with 60% marks.
- Students who are orphans.
- Aspirants who belongs to IDPs or earthquake affected areas.
- Those families who are facing financial hardship.
Ineligibility for Scholarship:
- 1. Students of PhD, M.Phil, LLM, Religious & Cultural studies are not eligible.
- 2. Applicants will not be eligible who are studying through Allama Iqbal Open University and Virtual Universities.
- 3· Students who are studying in private institutes.
- 4. Applicants who are studying in abroad.
- 5. The scholarship will not given to students who are studying on self-finance basis.
- 7. Applicants who are already receiving scholarships from any other organization or government.
- Individuals are required to have Photocopy of CNIC.
- The photocopy of pension slip/Salary slip of father.
- Photocopy of recent electricity bill.
- Photocopies of all academic certificates and Degrees.
- Photocopy of result of recent examination.
- Photocopy of Father’s or Guardian’s CNIC.
- 3 Passport size photographs.
- Copy of recently paid slip of fee.
- Iqrar Nama.
How to Apply:
- All the deserving candidates who meet the eligibility criteria they can download the application form from this site.
- First download the application form and take print of it.
- Fill it carefully with correct information.
- Attach Iqrar Nama 1 for Intermediate, BA, B.Sc, B.Com, DAE.
- Attach Iqrar Nama 2 for Engineering, Medical, BS hons, Master, MS, LLB.
- Verify your application form from the principal of your institute.
- Attach all the required documents along the application form.
- Send the application form to the prescribed address mentioned on the application form.
Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2021 Apply Last Date:
31st October 2021
You Might Also Like
- KPTA National Free Education program 2021 Apply Online Selec...
- Auqaf Merit Scholarship 2021 For Minority Students KP Online...
- Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Shaheed District Toppers Scholarship...
- PEEF Scholarships 2021 for Intermediate/Graduation Online Ap...
- KP Merit Scholarships 2021 Test Online Prep Results Students...
- HEC Azerbaijan Master PhD Scholarship 2021 For Pakistani Stu...
- OGDCL Intermediate Scholarships For Balochistan Students
- Pakistan Scottish Scholarships Scheme 2021 Online Applicatio...
- SBP Merit Based Scholarship Scheme 2021 Application Form Dow...
- HEC China CRBC Scholarships 2021 in Pakistan Apply Online