Alfalah Scholarship Scheme is announced for the students of intermediate, DAE, undergraduates, graduates, postgraduates. Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2022 is offered for the needy/poor students who can not afford their educational expenditures. All the applicants who are deserving must apply for Alfalah Scholarship 2022 for financial assistance from this site. Applicants who are orphans, or from earthquake-affected areas are welcomed to apply for the Alfalah Scholarship Scheme Program. Alfalah Scholarship Scheme is one of the largest charity organizations all over Pakistan. Applicants who are willing to apply for such a scholarship program can easily download the application form with complete details. To apply for the financial assistant candidates must follow the provided eligibility criteria and further instructions.
General Details of Alfalah Scholarship
|Category||Need and merit based|
|Applications Starts from||01-08-2022|
Looking for Need-Based Scholarships? If so, then you’re in the right place! Applications are now open for applicants for the Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2022. Alfalah has announced a scholarship program for 2022. The purpose of the scholarship is to assist students with a passion for learning who have financial issues. They offer scholarships to undergraduate, postgraduate, intermediate in addition to DAE students. It is the Alfalah Scholarship Scheme is one of the most prestigious Need-Based scholarships in Pakistan.
Iqrar Nama of Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2022
It is important to note that the Iqrar Nama form is a form that has to be completed on A4-sized paper. For students in Intermediate BA, B.Sc and B Com programs, the state should be in print form with a size one font and appropriate single line spacing. For the Medical engineering BS(H), MS Master DAE program, you will require Stamp Paper worth Rs 20-50 to be presented to any notary public office or Oath Commissioner’s office. When they accept your application, they can take it up immediately! Download Iqrar nama 1 Download Iqrar Nama 2.
Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2022
The financial situation of each student is verified by independent inquiries conducted by Alfalah Scholarship office bearers of the scheme. Alfalah’s executive board makes the final decision on any scholarship award. The process can be completed in three months maximum. The most deserving students are chosen since the budget is not unlimited. Selection criteria are primarily determined by the academic performance along with the income of the family and the number of dependents within the family.
www.alfalahss.org Apply Online
Alfalah Scholarships are given to DAE, intermediate/FA FSc Graduation (BS)/Post Graduation, and professional degree students. Students who receive a scholarship must repay this amount through sponsorship for a less fortunate student upon completing their education and finding work. Students can repay the amount of their scholarship in simple monthly instalments. It will ensure that the scholarship won’t be just a one-time event; instead, it will help to support the students in need by donating to the same needy students as you in the future. So do not delay to apply for this scheme at www.alfalah.org.
Alfalah Scholarship Last Date
- Application starts from: 1st August 2022
- Last Date of Application Submission: 31st October 2022
- Test Date: Announce Soon
Alfalah organization begins to accept applications for scholarships from needy and worthy Pakistani students. Talented and deserving students are able to submit an application for scholarships. Alfalah organization provides educational programs for students who cannot afford tuition fees in Pakistan. Alfalah will pay for all costs of students in the Alfalah Scholarship scheme for session 2022.
Apply Online on Alfalah Scholarship 2022
Alfalah Scholarship Scheme was put in 1998 after a few educated and thoughtful educators realized with concern that a large number of talented and promising students had to drop their studies or who have a great academic record are unable to attend higher school because of financial constraints. These philanthropists set out to stop this loss for the nation and set out to find talent among the less fortunate students. This charity was born out of necessity to get the wealthy to help fund the students.
Alfalah Scholarship Scheme is inviting all pupils to make an application to receive scholarships from 10th standard to postgraduate. Candidates from all classes are eligible to apply for scholarships. Candidates should only apply if they feel they are worthy candidates. The forms for scholarships are available on the official website. Candidates interested in applying should do so by the last day.
Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2022
The official announcement for the Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2022 has been made public, and applicants can apply before the last date, as applications submitted after the deadline are not accepted. So be careful. This opportunity will not come every year. If you don’t have a printing facility, call us at 053-7701299, 042-35957260,0333-4034545, 0345-1414457 and ask for the Scholarship form. It will send to you via Post.
Alfalah Scholarship Covers
Monthly scholarships are provided to highly talented and deserving students from intermediate up to DAE, Graduation, Post Graduation and Professional studies in any area within Pakistan.
Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2022 Apply Online Last Date
Eligibility Criteria of Alfalah Scholarship
- Students from all provinces of Pakistan including Gilgit / Baltistan from Intermediate to Master / Professional level can apply for scholarships.
- Students of government/public institutes.
- Intermediate students who are studying in registered private institutions may apply.
- Candidates must have 70% marks in the academic year but minority and Baluchistan Region with 60% marks.
- Students who are orphans.
- Aspirants who belong to IDPs or earthquake-affected areas.
- Those families are facing financial hardship.
Ineligibility for Scholarship
- 1. Students of Ph.D., M.Phil, LLM, Religious & Cultural studies are not eligible.
- 2. Applicants who will not be eligible are studying through Allama Iqbal Open University and Virtual Universities.
- 3· Students who are studying in private institutes.
- 4. Applicants who are studying abroad.
- 5. The scholarship will not be given to students who are studying on a self-finance basis.
- 7. Applicants who are already receiving scholarships from any other organization or government.
Required Documents for Scholarship
- Individuals are required to have a Photocopy of CNIC.
- The photocopy of pension slip/Salary slip of father.
- Photocopy of recent electricity bill.
- Photocopies of all academic certificates and Degrees.
- Photocopy of the result of the recent examination.
- Photocopy of Father’s or Guardian’s CNIC.
- 3 Passport size photographs.
- Copy of recently paid slip of fee.
- Iqrar Nama.
Download Scholarship Application Forms
- Bonafide Certificate (Specimen)
- Iqrar Nama (1)_for Inter, BA, BSc, B.Com
- Iqrar Nama (2)_for Medical, Engineering, BS(H), Master, MS, LLB, DAE
- Scholarship Continuation Form
Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2022 Worth
How to Apply for Alfalah Scholarship?
- All the deserving candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can download the application form from this site.
- First, download the application form and take print of it.
- Fill it carefully with correct information.
- Attach Iqrar Nama 1 for Intermediate, BA, B.Sc, B.Com, DAE.
- Attach Iqrar Nama 2 for Engineering, Medical, BS Hons, Master, MS, LLB.
- Verify your application form from the principal of your institute.
- Attach all the required documents along with the application form.
- Send the application form to the prescribed address mentioned on the application form.
Alfalah Scholarship Objectives
- Financial aid to talented students who are deserving of it.
- To promote technical and higher education.
- Provide guidance and career planning guidance to students in this category.
- To raise awareness of economic, democratic, and social rights.
- To promote peace, love and brotherhood between different sections of society.
When is the last date for the Alfalah scholarship Scheme 2022?
Alfalah Scholarship scheme is among the largest scholarship providers in the welfare sector of the country. Applications must be made on October 31, 2022.
What is the amount of the Alfalah scholarship?
It is because the funds for the Alfalah Scholarship mostly come from donations from other organizations and contributions. However, the last time, it was the case that Alfalah Scholarship granted up to up to Rs2. 000.000 (USD $28.000)for at most 825 scholars from all across Pakistan.
Contact Adress of Alfalah Scheme
- Address: Admin Block Pakistan Overseas Higher Secondary School, Kharian-Dingra Road, Mandeer, Tehsil Kharian, District, Gujrat
- Mob: 0345-1414457/ 053-7701299
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: alfalahsspk
- Website: www.alfalahss.org
You Might Also Like
- HEC Scholarships 2022 for Postgraduate MS MPhil Students
- Sindh School Education Foundation Scholarship 2022 Applicati...
- SBP Bank Merit Scholarship Scheme 2022 for Employee’s ...
- SBP Merit Based Scholarship Scheme 2022 Application Form Dow...
- PM Laptop Scheme Registration Online Eligibility
- Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022 Batch III Appl...
- US Fulbright Scholarship 2022 For Master & Phd Pakistan...
- Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Program CMMS PEEF 2022 Appl...
- LUMS NOP Scholarship 2022 Admission Form Download
- Punjab Workers Welfare Board Scholarships 2022 Application F...